Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 326 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 4876
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4516

    Lvsc?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick review of 3 clubs visits from 2 days.

    Hustler. Yes I went back after seeing $2 beers are back. Sadly not much changed, there's hardly ANY dancers before 6 pm so I bailed shortly after. Great place to get drink but that's about it. This place usually picks up late (10 pm-2 am) is a good time but then happy hour is over!

    LVSC. Yes this is still my go to spot. Free entry before 8 pm Happy hour in full effect, got myself $5 burger and ordered a few beers before discount is done. A lot of girls as usual. I sampled a few floor dances only. This is a great place to find OTC. Not all girls do but a few I asked quoted 500-700.

    Chicas. It was slow around 7 pm but definitely picked up by 9 pm. Way too many Chicas (5 to 1 ratio). I did my usual samples in "VIP" I noticed girls will try to DOUBLE TEAM you after your first dances so watch out! I shooed her ass off and she wanted TIPS like WTF? Buzz off you didn't do shit. I've witnessed this happened a few times I was there so this seems to be the norm. I'm bad with names as usual. One dancer seemed GREAT on the floor but nada in VIP. I must had sampled 5-6 girls tonight. Only one offered HJ but that's it. Strike out IMO as I always look for more.
    Sorry, I've been in town a long time and I'm not sure which club this is referring to?

  2. #4515
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    After Party

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick review of 3 clubs visits from 2 days.

    Hustler. Yes I went back after seeing $2 beers are back. Sadly not much changed, there's hardly ANY dancers before 6 pm so I bailed shortly after. Great place to get drink but that's about it. This place usually picks up late (10 pm-2 am) is a good time but then happy hour is over!

    LVSC. Yes this is still my go to spot. Free entry before 8 pm Happy hour in full effect, got myself $5 burger and ordered a few beers before discount is done. A lot of girls as usual. I sampled a few floor dances only. This is a great place to find OTC. Not all girls do but a few I asked quoted 500-700.

    Chicas. It was slow around 7 pm but definitely picked up by 9 pm. Way too many Chicas (5 to 1 ratio). I did my usual samples in "VIP" I noticed girls will try to DOUBLE TEAM you after your first dances so watch out! I shooed her ass off and she wanted TIPS like WTF? Buzz off you didn't do shit. I've witnessed this happened a few times I was there so this seems to be the norm. I'm bad with names as usual. One dancer seemed GREAT on the floor but nada in VIP. I must had sampled 5-6 girls tonight. Only one offered HJ but that's it. Strike out IMO as I always look for more.
    I heard that in strip clubs, you can discuss with the girls to actually ask them to your hotel after they finished their work. I am quite new in the strip club field so I wondering is there a way to ask them so that the hit rate would be higher and also what is a fair price to pay for it?

  3. #4514

    3 clubs

    Just a quick review of 3 clubs visits from 2 days.

    Hustler. Yes I went back after seeing $2 beers are back. Sadly not much changed, there's hardly ANY dancers before 6 pm so I bailed shortly after. Great place to get drink but that's about it. This place usually picks up late (10 pm-2 am) is a good time but then happy hour is over!

    LVSC. Yes this is still my go to spot. Free entry before 8 pm Happy hour in full effect, got myself $5 burger and ordered a few beers before discount is done. A lot of girls as usual. I sampled a few floor dances only. This is a great place to find OTC. Not all girls do but a few I asked quoted 500-700.

    Chicas. It was slow around 7 pm but definitely picked up by 9 pm. Way too many Chicas (5 to 1 ratio). I did my usual samples in "VIP" I noticed girls will try to DOUBLE TEAM you after your first dances so watch out! I shooed her ass off and she wanted TIPS like WTF? Buzz off you didn't do shit. I've witnessed this happened a few times I was there so this seems to be the norm. I'm bad with names as usual. One dancer seemed GREAT on the floor but nada in VIP. I must had sampled 5-6 girls tonight. Only one offered HJ but that's it. Strike out IMO as I always look for more.

  4. #4513

    Great Review

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Went to CB on Monday about 2 pm. Haven't been in a year or so but mostly the same crew around.

    Got 4 multi song 100 $ (suppose to be 5 but they never do 5) from 4 different girls.

    FIV all 4.

    DFK 2, light kiss other 2.

    HJ all 4 (3 begged me to cum for them which I obliged on the final girl).

    All the normal suck on boobs, grab butt, etc.

    I knew all these girls from before, but all of them have been like this since day 1.

    Gina, Sophie and Brianna are 3 of the names.

    Funny think 3 of the 4 have put on a solid 15 pounds mostly in the butt since I last saw them.
    I missed you by a day; was there Tuesday at 3 p because I was in the neighborhood. So, how did you work the multi-song with 4 different girls? An agreement with one girl I get. But 4 different ones? Love it. Plus, I always get the "normal suck on boobs, butt" but rarely FIV or DFK. What's your secret? DM me if you like. Probably going to go tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks Eagle.

  5. #4512

    Play it again smas

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBoat4  [View Original Post]
    They definitely remember the clients. Make your presence known at those spots. Just don't be known as that guy. Give it to them well and so will they.
    See post 4466 a short review from a visitor to vegas.

  6. #4511
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Play It Again Sam is more of a locals place where over the course of dozens of visits you can establish a rapport with the dancers and it becomes a good thing. But for a one time visitor, I wouldn't recommend as it will disappoint.
    They definitely remember the clients. Make your presence known at those spots. Just don't be known as that guy. Give it to them well and so will they.

  7. #4510

    Not recommended for toursits

    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    Not far off the strip is Play it again Sam more of a local club has some good looking girls and no way will you spend as much as you would at any of the other clubs, Most of the clubs will give you a 2 drink minimum for like $40. In place of a cover charge if you call them and use there limo also ride there and back is free, Uber drivers do get a kick back at must clubs but has no effect on what you pay to get through the door, I am a Uber driver and also a promoter for one of the better know clubs, even at the higher end clubs what you spend is up to you, If you give in to the girls and go to VIP you are going to spend a lot. It's the little head that makes you go to VIP nobody else.
    Play It Again Sam is more of a locals place where over the course of dozens of visits you can establish a rapport with the dancers and it becomes a good thing. But for a one time visitor, I wouldn't recommend as it will disappoint.

  8. #4509

    Easy

    Drive. Cheaper, much greater flexibility. You can leave your wallet, debit card and extra cash in the glovebox so you don't allow the little head to be in charge of the night's budget. Just bring your ID and however much cash you are willing to part with into the club.

  9. #4508

    Inexpenise club

    Quote Originally Posted by Legalizeit  [View Original Post]
    I am looking for some strip clubs that are good but not super expensive. I will get a few drinks and lap dances, but I don't want to break my bank. I'm not looking for extras. I don't speak Spanish so I probably will skip Chicas Bonitas.
    What places do you guys recommend? If I drive my rental car, how much are these clubs charging to get in?
    Not far off the strip is Play it again Sam more of a local club has some good looking girls and no way will you spend as much as you would at any of the other clubs, Most of the clubs will give you a 2 drink minimum for like $40. In place of a cover charge if you call them and use there limo also ride there and back is free, Uber drivers do get a kick back at must clubs but has no effect on what you pay to get through the door, I am a Uber driver and also a promoter for one of the better know clubs, even at the higher end clubs what you spend is up to you, If you give in to the girls and go to VIP you are going to spend a lot. It's the little head that makes you go to VIP nobody else.

  10. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by David0808  [View Original Post]
    It depends on which club you want to go to. If you're going to Chicas, they don't do any sort of driver bounty. The downside to that is some drivers will get upset and try to talk you into going elsewhere so they can get a kickback. I've even heard stories that some taxi drivers will refuse to take you because it's "too dangerous". The way to get around that is to go to the Jerry's Nugget and then walk across the street, the club's right there. The same 'trick' works for Palomino.

    For the bigger / fancier clubs the club limo is free, although the driver will be expecting a tip. You may then have to argue with the door guy about the cover even if you used the club transportation. There's no fee for Uber-ing back from a club, and others will give you a ride back to your hotel, but they will charge.
    I am looking for some strip clubs that are good but not super expensive. I will get a few drinks and lap dances, but I don't want to break my bank. I'm not looking for extras. I don't speak Spanish so I probably will skip Chicas Bonitas.
    What places do you guys recommend? If I drive my rental car, how much are these clubs charging to get in?

  11. #4506
    Quote Originally Posted by Legalizeit  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. I will be visiting Las Vegas for the first time in Dec. I've been reading and getting a lot of good info from all your reports. I read not to take an Uber or Taxi because I will pay more cover charge because the driver gets a kickback. Should I drive my rental car to the strip clubs? I read to call the club for a limo pickup, but how much will that cost me? Aren't they still going to make me pay high cover charge? I will probably go to a couple different clubs each night.

    If you have questions about Tampa Bay strip clubs, ask me.
    It depends on which club you want to go to. If you're going to Chicas, they don't do any sort of driver bounty. The downside to that is some drivers will get upset and try to talk you into going elsewhere so they can get a kickback. I've even heard stories that some taxi drivers will refuse to take you because it's "too dangerous". The way to get around that is to go to the Jerry's Nugget and then walk across the street, the club's right there. The same 'trick' works for Palomino.

    For the bigger / fancier clubs the club limo is free, although the driver will be expecting a tip. You may then have to argue with the door guy about the cover even if you used the club transportation. There's no fee for Uber-ing back from a club, and others will give you a ride back to your hotel, but they will charge.

  12. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffH  [View Original Post]
    Was Brianna one of the three that put on weight? I've enjoyed her company a couple of times and she always had nice curves while still looking in good shape. Hope that hasn't changed.
    Nope Brianna is the same as ever. She did switch out of those rhinestone thongs she used to wear that were so rigid it was uncomfortable sometimes.

  13. #4504

    Drive or ride?

    Hi guys. I will be visiting Las Vegas for the first time in Dec. I've been reading and getting a lot of good info from all your reports. I read not to take an Uber or Taxi because I will pay more cover charge because the driver gets a kickback. Should I drive my rental car to the strip clubs? I read to call the club for a limo pickup, but how much will that cost me? Aren't they still going to make me pay high cover charge? I will probably go to a couple different clubs each night.

    If you have questions about Tampa Bay strip clubs, ask me.

  14. #4503

    CB Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    Went to CB on Monday about 2 pm. Haven't been in a year or so but mostly the same crew around.

    Got 4 multi song 100 $ (suppose to be 5 but they never do 5) from 4 different girls.

    FIV all 4.

    DFK 2, light kiss other 2.

    HJ all 4 (3 begged me to cum for them which I obliged on the final girl).

    All the normal suck on boobs, grab butt, etc.

    I knew all these girls from before, but all of them have been like this since day 1.

    Gina, Sophie and Brianna are 3 of the names..
    Was Brianna one of the three that put on weight? I've enjoyed her company a couple of times and she always had nice curves while still looking in good shape. Hope that hasn't changed.

  15. #4502

    CB Dayahift

    Went to CB on Monday about 2 pm. Haven't been in a year or so but mostly the same crew around.

    Got 4 multi song 100 $ (suppose to be 5 but they never do 5) from 4 different girls.

    FIV all 4.

    DFK 2, light kiss other 2.

    HJ all 4 (3 begged me to cum for them which I obliged on the final girl).

    All the normal suck on boobs, grab butt, etc.

    I knew all these girls from before, but all of them have been like this since day 1.

    Gina, Sophie and Brianna are 3 of the names.

    Funny think 3 of the 4 have put on a solid 15 pounds mostly in the butt since I last saw them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape