Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 18225
-
11-12-24 16:32 #15030Regular Member

Posts: 7Sophia
Hey, there I love to get more information about Sophia Orlando UTR, saw lots of good reviews.
I love to get her information her contact number or link fell free to inbox anyone and any good MILF anyone like to suggest.
Thanks.
-
11-12-24 13:32 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 889At Orlo69
Please clear inbox when you get a chance.
-
11-12-24 10:42 #15028Senior Member

Posts: 2964More on contacting Avalon
Indeed she does! The info she requires is on her screening page: https://avalon.sexy/screening/.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
At least you'll know in advance what is required. Don't care to share? Probably best to not waste your time in contacting her.
-
11-12-24 10:19 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 1170Avalon
Avalon is an amazing provider one of the top providers in the hobby in this area. When you text her make sure you have your ducks in a row. Make sure you have legit references from other legit providers in the area, providers that are well known not the regular low hanging fruit type of provider.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-12-24 10:11 #15026Senior Member

Posts: 941Avalon be warned.
Avalon wants a lot of personal information, you need to be warned.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 10:09 #15025Senior Member

Posts: 153Dm
Hey can you message me dm you awhile back.
Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 09:11 #15024Senior Member

Posts: 2964Contacting Avalon
You might try reaching out through the info in her personal website. While I've never seen her, I believe reviews have mentioned contacting her that way. I also recall reading that patience pays off, she may take awhile to reply but very few have posted about having anything less than an amazing time with her.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
https://avalon.sexy/welcome/
-
11-11-24 21:48 #15023Senior Member

Posts: 220Thanks Ludwig Va
I didn't see her add, as I had her number saved in my burner and in the messages here. She hasn't responded to either.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 20:19 #15022Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlie
Good evening. I am in for the night but Charlie is ready for tonight. Any senior members that would like to see her message me. She is ready. Great time she is. Gets into it.
-
11-11-24 16:58 #15021Senior Member

Posts: 67PM contact please
Would love her contact info. If possible please.
Originally Posted by IronMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 16:40 #15020Regular Member

Posts: 17Laura
I went to see Laura and got an attractive rate so I bite. An amazing person and very kind hearted, she is also beautiful and curves in all the right spots. Very different in terms of the room I have been to, and nothing like it. Had several toys for people to use and was unique, if you want any other details feel free to message me and thank you Orlo for providing me the contact.
-
11-11-24 15:16 #15019Senior Member

Posts: 131She's still advertising on Tryst, took off her mention about retiring, and states she's on vacation through Nov 17, so that's probably why.
https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 14:53 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 249Jhenae is a must see at least for incall
I was in town for vacation recently and saw Jhenae thanks to Orlo69. Comms were good and she showed up at the agreed time for an outcall. Overall an amazing session but she is very ditzy. Her overly bubbly personality may not work for some but I didn't mind. Maybe it's because she rarely does outcall and was nervous. I didn't appreciate that she sprung a surprise outcall fee on me after everything was already set and planned. She also forgot protection and was going to leave with my money to get some, but thankfully I had one on me. The session was very GFE, BBBJ, cg, mish with plenty of dfk. I still fully recommend.
-
11-11-24 14:42 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 151Jena
Had my first Jena visit Friday morning. Set up and comms were good. She did keep me waiting for about 30 minutes but not a big deal. Everything positive you read about her here is spot on. She is attractive and enjoys pleasing her clients. I will definitely repeat.
Play Safe!
-
11-11-24 14:21 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 70319 year old UTR
FITUne 19 yr old from sugar site.
I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.
She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.
She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.
She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
Can you share her number?










Reply With Quote






