Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57152

    Candace

    Saw her walking around Rainbow by Westside center last week. Didn't have time to talk to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have mentioned that Candace was uncharging lately. Here is the game with her so you will not overspend. The first thing is don't waste your time with the head, her puss and soft ass is the main attraction. Keep in mind she is always looking for one monger to solve all of her financial woes; therefore, she will quote some mongers ridiculous amounts to see if you bite. You have to tell her how much you have and the services that you want, instead of letting her dictate the terms. Most of the time she will go along with your proposal because she is always desperate for cash. To keep your cost low, don't let it become a slot machine situation. It's best to do the date, don't stop at any stores, and get rid of her as soon as you cum. If you stop at a store that's a coin in the slot machine, or if you let her chill with you, it's more coins for cigarettes, food, weed, and energy drinks.

    Lastly, no matter how much she pretends to like you or want to be your girlfriend, know that is part of her game so she can later ask for cash app money and free rides. I witnessed her working this idiotic monger on the speaker phone, the poor fool sent her a $200 cash app so she didn't have to date and I still pounded her good puss for $50.

  2. #57151

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are referring to this girl.
    She is one of like 2 girls who put any effort into looking good. Its a shame her service is terrible. The other one is J.

    Only 2 I see in heels.

  3. #57150

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeric829  [View Original Post]
    I saw Tink on Monroe a little more than a week ago. Two goofballs stopped in the middle of the road blocking traffic to chat her up. One of the goofballs eventually got out and walked over to a van were her and another chick with short spiked hair were at. Getting in and out of the van, getting high I suppose. Now, I've never fucked her I only got head from her twice back in the day. And both times she spread eagle asking me to fuck and I was tempted but declined both times. But her skinny ass was looking pretty decent from a distance when I recently saw her so I'm trying to throw some rod up in her. If anyone has a line on her, hit me up.
    Bro, when you see her close up and see her act all crazy the urge will evaporate quickly.

  4. #57149

    Looks framiliar

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    This is a pic of her when she was seeing better days. She been dating for probably 15 years. I caught her in the early years when she still had ass and tits.

    Nowadays. I avoid. Service sucks and she just not out to please IMO.


    She's mixed black and white.
    Looks like Danielle from BP but I could be wrong.

  5. #57148
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    As ugly as OV is I do have to confess to pasting her tonsils several times. Hoofa. Ye in glass houses, keep ya stones to yaself. We've all dropped a desperation load at some point.

  6. #57147
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    Looks like Val bit off someone's pecker and she's using it like chewing tobacco. Dang Val spit it out and return it to its rightful owner.

  7. #57146

    Tink info

    I saw Tink on Monroe a little more than a week ago. Two goofballs stopped in the middle of the road blocking traffic to chat her up. One of the goofballs eventually got out and walked over to a van were her and another chick with short spiked hair were at. Getting in and out of the van, getting high I suppose. Now, I've never fucked her I only got head from her twice back in the day. And both times she spread eagle asking me to fuck and I was tempted but declined both times. But her skinny ass was looking pretty decent from a distance when I recently saw her so I'm trying to throw some rod up in her. If anyone has a line on her, hit me up.

  8. #57145

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    I hope you are referring to this girl.
    That's exactly who he's referring to. That sounds about right. Too bad, she could be a 10 if she only tried.

  9. #57144
    Quote Originally Posted by Plazmatixus  [View Original Post]
    Ain't that the truth. Need to be on a prophylactic dose of Doxy and PrEP.
    But yet, here you are. Belly up to bar, tell us your childhood trauma. We are all listening.

  10. #57143

    Tiffany

    Had a dream. Decided to check out Wilkens Ave since I heard so much about it. One block over I saw Tiffany (Slim WSW). Negotiated BJ and FIV for 50. Jumped in and parked. No smell, she began covered and was shaking her ass. She was really into it. She begged me to let her ride and finished me off. Should have got the digits. Cute and not too strung out! Wish I lived here. She would be a new ATF!

  11. #57142

    Re: Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Damn Amber looks bad. Her head game was always trash but I remember when she was young and cute. And that pussy was tight. Hit that like 3 times when she had better times. Sucks she could never kick the habit and has fallen like this. The game is the game and every one does not win..
    Can you believe she is still in her mid 20's? This was the first time I touched her in many years, but I too remember those days when she looked good. The only thing she has to offer now is her tight puss, and she's cheap. I still wouldn't entertain her again, considering all the better options that are readily available out there. Good or bad I just share the info to help other mongers.

  12. #57141

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bri yesterday she's a WSW. Picked her up Cole / Vincent. Went for head only and it was awful. She sucked it for a min or so and then only gave me a HJ. I had to tell her I'm not going to cum without sucking. Then as I was about to cum she stopped sucking and HJ only. Terrible finish. Will avoid from now on.
    I hope you are referring to this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48638.jpg‎  

  13. #57140

    Near Circle

    Near Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails afaa9a.jpg‎  

  14. #57139
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTruckBob  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have mentioned that Candace was uncharging lately. Here is the game with her so you will not overspend. The first thing is don't waste your time with the head, her puss and soft ass is the main attraction. Keep in mind she is always looking for one monger to solve all of her financial woes; therefore, she will quote some mongers ridiculous amounts to see if you bite. You have to tell her how much you have and the services that you want, instead of letting her dictate the terms. Most of the time she will go along with your proposal because she is always desperate for cash. To keep your cost low, don't let it become a slot machine situation. It's best to do the date, don't stop at any stores, and get rid of her as soon as you cum. If you stop at a store that's a coin in the slot machine, or if you let her chill with you, it's more coins for cigarettes, food, weed, and energy drinks.

    Lastly, no matter how much she pretends to like you or want to be your girlfriend, know that is part of her game so she can later ask for cash app money and free rides. I witnessed her working this idiotic monger on the speaker phone, the poor fool sent her a $200 cash app so she didn't have to date and I still pounded her good puss for $50.
    Hey BTB, do you have contact details of Candace?

  15. #57138

    Kiara

    Caught her last Tuesday night off Ashton right before the circle.

    Took me up on some backseat action with rimjob. Took it like a champ. Not sure how one can French kiss a bung hole. But she is a trooper.

    Said a date drove off with her purse and belongings while she was copping. Said her whole life was in that bag. What little bit of clothes she had. She's now staying by the circle in a row house there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape