Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 33065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27590

    Jenny is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/010056088381

    Just got home from another amazing round with Jenny. Have seen her many times in the past and whenever she takes a break I usually see her as soon as possible.

    Great communication, nice place, always a good time in bed. Check her out of you haven't already.

  2. #27589

    Anyone know this one?

    I've not seen her on stg before now, and can't seem to find any info. Anyone have the scoop on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/410274499443

    Thanks,

    BB7.

  3. #27588

    Has anyone seen this escort

    She used to post listings on a regular but since about May or June she quit posting. I like the way she because she looks like this Dominican girl that I tried talking to a few years back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/709171943698.

  4. #27587
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf.../399064920567i

    Any intel? She's in the Windsor area, she seems friendly though text.

    Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.
    Link doesn't hit a specific post / listing.

  5. #27586

    Lady j

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend, not a clock watcher and well above average head. If you like boobs not your girl. She can host but the location is sketchy. Don't overpay!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, she's young and fun with a decent body. She's at a notel in Southington. I entered her room and she gave me a hug and grabbed my package. I went for the BBBJ deal, 50 beans. We both got naked and I caressed her sexy body while she took my cock in her mouth and went balls deep immediately. She played with my balls and gave me a sloppy blowjob, licked the shaft and nuts and jerked my cock until it was back in her mouth. She then started to suck like it was her last blowjob ever, and I shot a nice load down her throat and then pulled out of her mouth and the rest of it ended up on her boobs.
    Was the BBBJ remotely close to Mulan status? As veterans know on here that Mulan is legendary status but I will take remotely close to Mulan. LMK.

  6. #27585

    Maddie with the mom bod

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf.../399064920567i

    Any intel? She's in the Windsor area, she seems friendly though text.

    Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.

  7. #27584

    Look again

    Lisa's been posting daily. This is from this morning: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/465854552285.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Soooooo I do think Lox the Fox has undergone the surgery that she claimed. She has not posted in days / week. My guess is she will be out of game for some time. Still does not negate the fact that she ghosted me and copped an attitude (and is not presented like her pics).

    Wish her speedy recovery.

  8. #27583

    Lady J

    Fellas, she's young and fun with a decent body. She's at a notel in Southington. I entered her room and she gave me a hug and grabbed my package. I went for the BBBJ deal, 50 beans. We both got naked and I caressed her sexy body while she took my cock in her mouth and went balls deep immediately. She played with my balls and gave me a sloppy blowjob, licked the shaft and nuts and jerked my cock until it was back in her mouth. She then started to suck like it was her last blowjob ever, and I shot a nice load down her throat and then pulled out of her mouth and the rest of it ended up on her boobs.

    Definitely worth a repeat. Enjoy guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...k/617628867601

  9. #27582

    Stand corrected

    Soooooo I do think Lox the Fox has undergone the surgery that she claimed. She has not posted in days / week. My guess is she will be out of game for some time. Still does not negate the fact that she ghosted me and copped an attitude (and is not presented like her pics).

    Wish her speedy recovery.

  10. #27581
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    She's out of her f_ mind.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/644394815007

    "Please understand that I do require screening! This requires your REAL name. An example is a picture of your ID. "
    The best part of the ad is she won't send you a picture of her self LOL. NEXT!

  11. #27580
    Quote Originally Posted by Moros3360  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a link to her fetlife account? Tried looking for it via search on here and fetlife, but no luck. If anyone has it, thanks in advance for sending it.
    Has anyone seen her at all lately. She was very popular a year ago. I really liked her and had a great time. I just didn't like her BF walking around outside.

  12. #27579

    Dakota Bright / Cinnamon Redd

    Does anyone have a link to her fetlife account? Tried looking for it via search on here and fetlife, but no luck. If anyone has it, thanks in advance for sending it.

  13. #27578

    Insane

    She's out of her f_ mind.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/644394815007

    "Please understand that I do require screening! This requires your REAL name. An example is a picture of your ID. "

  14. #27577
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I took the ride. She's legit, she's cool, has a really nice body & fantastic boobs. Very eager to receiving a good hard pounding. Teeth are pretty gnarly but everything else was a go. Decent hotel with a nice little bar in lobby if say there are some demons in play or were based on her teeth, but didn't see anything, but safe if your concerned.
    Helpful!

    I'm going to give her a shot today or tomorrow based on your feedback. I'll provide a follow-up post session.

  15. #27576
    Quote Originally Posted by GordonFreeman  [View Original Post]
    There is no reason to use those. Just ask your doctor for a viagra rx. Nothing to be ashamed of. Go to a pharmacy that takes "good rx" coupons and it is inexpensive.
    I'm not ashamed I just needed one ASAP for a date last night.

    Found a gas station in Windsor that sells honey packs so that did the trick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape