Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 18225
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15030

    Sophia

    Hey, there I love to get more information about Sophia Orlando UTR, saw lots of good reviews.

    I love to get her information her contact number or link fell free to inbox anyone and any good MILF anyone like to suggest.

    Thanks.

  2. #15029

    At Orlo69

    Please clear inbox when you get a chance.

  3. #15028

    More on contacting Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Avalon wants a lot of personal information, you need to be warned.
    Indeed she does! The info she requires is on her screening page: https://avalon.sexy/screening/.

    At least you'll know in advance what is required. Don't care to share? Probably best to not waste your time in contacting her.

  4. #15027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see her add, as I had her number saved in my burner and in the messages here. She hasn't responded to either.
    Avalon is an amazing provider one of the top providers in the hobby in this area. When you text her make sure you have your ducks in a row. Make sure you have legit references from other legit providers in the area, providers that are well known not the regular low hanging fruit type of provider.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #15026

    Avalon be warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You might try reaching out through the info in her personal website. While I've never seen her, I believe reviews have mentioned contacting her that way. I also recall reading that patience pays off, she may take awhile to reply but very few have posted about having anything less than an amazing time with her.

    https://avalon.sexy/welcome/
    Avalon wants a lot of personal information, you need to be warned.

  6. #15025

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2977  [View Original Post]
    Good evening. I am in for the night but Charlie is ready for tonight. Any senior members that would like to see her message me. She is ready. Great time she is. Gets into it.
    Hey can you message me dm you awhile back.

  7. #15024

    Contacting Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see her add, as I had her number saved in my burner and in the messages here. She hasn't responded to either.
    You might try reaching out through the info in her personal website. While I've never seen her, I believe reviews have mentioned contacting her that way. I also recall reading that patience pays off, she may take awhile to reply but very few have posted about having anything less than an amazing time with her.

    https://avalon.sexy/welcome/

  8. #15023

    Thanks Ludwig Va

    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    She's still advertising on Tryst, took off her mention about retiring, and states she's on vacation through Nov 17, so that's probably why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro
    I didn't see her add, as I had her number saved in my burner and in the messages here. She hasn't responded to either.

  9. #15022

    Charlie

    Good evening. I am in for the night but Charlie is ready for tonight. Any senior members that would like to see her message me. She is ready. Great time she is. Gets into it.

  10. #15021

    PM contact please

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

    I had the pleasure of dreaming with Sarah Maitland Mom. She is super friendly, fun and relaxed. Her skills are top notch and looking forward to future dreams.
    Would love her contact info. If possible please.

  11. #15020

    Laura

    I went to see Laura and got an attractive rate so I bite. An amazing person and very kind hearted, she is also beautiful and curves in all the right spots. Very different in terms of the room I have been to, and nothing like it. Had several toys for people to use and was unique, if you want any other details feel free to message me and thank you Orlo for providing me the contact.

  12. #15019
    She's still advertising on Tryst, took off her mention about retiring, and states she's on vacation through Nov 17, so that's probably why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/avalonsantoro

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Coming to OTown next week, after a long sabbatical (was working overseas) and wanted to reach to Avalon but haven't heard back. Read here that she was retiring, but wasn't sure if that already happened. Can anyone enlighten on the current status?

    If anyone has any recommendations for alternates please let me know. I will be staying for a week and will be seeing some of the old time favorites, but anyone new is always a welcomed addition.

    DMs are fine. Thanks in advance.

  13. #15018

    Jhenae is a must see at least for incall

    I was in town for vacation recently and saw Jhenae thanks to Orlo69. Comms were good and she showed up at the agreed time for an outcall. Overall an amazing session but she is very ditzy. Her overly bubbly personality may not work for some but I didn't mind. Maybe it's because she rarely does outcall and was nervous. I didn't appreciate that she sprung a surprise outcall fee on me after everything was already set and planned. She also forgot protection and was going to leave with my money to get some, but thankfully I had one on me. The session was very GFE, BBBJ, cg, mish with plenty of dfk. I still fully recommend.

  14. #15017

    Jena

    Had my first Jena visit Friday morning. Set up and comms were good. She did keep me waiting for about 30 minutes but not a big deal. Everything positive you read about her here is spot on. She is attractive and enjoys pleasing her clients. I will definitely repeat.

    Play Safe!

  15. #15016

    19 year old UTR

    FITUne 19 yr old from sugar site.

    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

    Can you share her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape