Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 25050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.
    She doesn't look exactly like the pictures. Either she's much older or she's been on some stuff since the pics were taken.

  2. #22049
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?
    Haven't verified this myself but a provider once told me STG requires new posters and / or flagged accounts to upload a photo of their I'd for verification. If the I'd showed up in the ad itself, someone uploaded the wrong photo when creating the ad, or uploaded the I'd for verification in the wrong place, or is trying to name and shame someone purposely.

    Looks like it was a fuck up, by the provider or by the handler which sounds about right based on all the other info in this thread. Now that is a major fuckup LOL.

  3. #22048
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?
    Call for help? An I'd for a Tony soprano type to come eliminate the threat? Sounds like six feet under is a good place for him. IMHO.

  4. #22047

    Bathroomless Ashley: More troubling data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So let's connect the dots, based on all that's been reported here: She did have a boyfriend / pimp / dealer, who was arrested, and tried to frame Ashley. So now she has moved to new incalls, either to avoid that loser, who may be out on bail and back in the biz at those incalls. Or alternatively, to avoid LE who now knows about her activities at those previous incalls. Or both. Now, since the reported passing out session was at one of her new MA incalls, it would appear that she now has a new pimp / dealer / boyfriend who is with her at the new incalls, who was the one banging on the door when she passed out from a booze / coke combo.

    Make sense? What are your thoughts? Meanwhile, I'm staying away unless somebody proves me wrong. And I really wish somebody would prove me wrong, as Ashley was one of my all time faves. : (.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293

    The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.

    She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.

    But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?

  5. #22046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260

    Pics are old and / or she has a history. Small house in good neighborhood by Coventry lake. I wouldn't call the house a dump, but it has seen better days. Mattress on floor right when you walk in. Started immediately with BBBJ. No dfk, but I wouldn't anyway. Couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I popped from the BBBJCIM. She is nice and friendly, and it's hard to say no to 80/100/140 when others are 160 or 180. But I'm also not regularly paying 100 for just a BBBJ.
    The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.

  6. #22045

    Coventry girl- won't repeat

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260

    Pics are old and / or she has a history. Small house in good neighborhood by Coventry lake. I wouldn't call the house a dump, but it has seen better days. Mattress on floor right when you walk in. Started immediately with BBBJ. No dfk, but I wouldn't anyway. Couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I popped from the BBBJCIM. She is nice and friendly, and it's hard to say no to 80/100/140 when others are 160 or 180. But I'm also not regularly paying 100 for just a BBBJ.

  7. #22044

    Ari

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this one, looks a little off no reviews that I could locate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/480898318388
    Check under that name. Been around for a while.

  8. #22043

    Freaky Baby

    Anyone know about this one, looks a little off no reviews that I could locate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/480898318388

  9. #22042

    Coventry Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    She is a straight slam pig! Takes any pounding yiu will give her raw! Cim and cip! Insane bbj! No greek! Butvthe apartment is a dump!
    What does a Slam Pig mean? Someone quoted.

  10. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, good to know. Was she way older? When you say "didn't present herself well," was she dirty or rough looking?
    On the other hand, I saw her and I had a GREAT time. She did make me wait a bit at the hotel. But once in, it was the bomb.

    Paid for a hh, spent an hour.

    Would definitely repeat.

  11. #22040

    Throat Magician's ad says "deposit required" - you've been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riff12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one yet? Thinking about trying her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/551861496842
    Don't do a deposit. It is almost certain to be a scam.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.

  12. #22039

    Throat Magician

    Anyone have any experience with this one yet? Thinking about trying her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/551861496842

  13. #22038

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith973  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember a BBW Ebony named Star that would host out of her apartment? Is she still active?
    I used to see her a couple times a month. She's let me fuck her face and pop in and around her mouth.

    Please give me a heads up if you find her.

    I'll def do the same.

  14. #22037

    Slam pig

    She is a straight slam pig! Takes any pounding yiu will give her raw! Cim and cip! Insane bbj! No greek! Butvthe apartment is a dump!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one can't find any review. Any info would be awesome.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260

  15. #22036

    Coventry girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one can't find any review. Any info would be awesome.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260
    The place is a dump but if you're looking for a cheap, wet hole to shoot your load in go ahead and see her. To her credit, she is nice and I've never once had an issue seeing her. Very good deepthroat, takes direction well, even got her to swallow my entire dick and Balls while I was still soft. She will let you fuck without the rubber if that's what you want. I've cummed in her mouth a few times but she's never swallowed for me but to be fair to her, my volume has even caught Mandy by surprise. I live in MA so I never make it a goal to visit her but whenever I need to go to Quonset, I normally swing by her for a cheap nut.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape