Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 61397
-
11-12-24 14:37 #57152Senior Member

Posts: 129Candace
Saw her walking around Rainbow by Westside center last week. Didn't have time to talk to her.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 11:46 #57151Senior Member

Posts: 631Bri
She is one of like 2 girls who put any effort into looking good. Its a shame her service is terrible. The other one is J.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
Only 2 I see in heels.
-
11-12-24 11:44 #57150Senior Member

Posts: 631Tink
Bro, when you see her close up and see her act all crazy the urge will evaporate quickly.
Originally Posted by Jeric829
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 11:42 #57149Senior Member

Posts: 631Looks framiliar
Looks like Danielle from BP but I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 10:56 #57148Senior Member

Posts: 1321As ugly as OV is I do have to confess to pasting her tonsils several times. Hoofa. Ye in glass houses, keep ya stones to yaself. We've all dropped a desperation load at some point.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 10:04 #57147Senior Member

Posts: 1321Looks like Val bit off someone's pecker and she's using it like chewing tobacco. Dang Val spit it out and return it to its rightful owner.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 01:50 #57146Senior Member

Posts: 54Tink info
I saw Tink on Monroe a little more than a week ago. Two goofballs stopped in the middle of the road blocking traffic to chat her up. One of the goofballs eventually got out and walked over to a van were her and another chick with short spiked hair were at. Getting in and out of the van, getting high I suppose. Now, I've never fucked her I only got head from her twice back in the day. And both times she spread eagle asking me to fuck and I was tempted but declined both times. But her skinny ass was looking pretty decent from a distance when I recently saw her so I'm trying to throw some rod up in her. If anyone has a line on her, hit me up.
-
11-12-24 01:40 #57145Senior Member

Posts: 565Bri
That's exactly who he's referring to. That sounds about right. Too bad, she could be a 10 if she only tried.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 01:20 #57144Senior Member

Posts: 430But yet, here you are. Belly up to bar, tell us your childhood trauma. We are all listening.
Originally Posted by Plazmatixus
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 00:02 #57143Regular Member

Posts: 8Tiffany
Had a dream. Decided to check out Wilkens Ave since I heard so much about it. One block over I saw Tiffany (Slim WSW). Negotiated BJ and FIV for 50. Jumped in and parked. No smell, she began covered and was shaking her ass. She was really into it. She begged me to let her ride and finished me off. Should have got the digits. Cute and not too strung out! Wish I lived here. She would be a new ATF!
-
11-11-24 23:12 #57142Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Amber
Can you believe she is still in her mid 20's? This was the first time I touched her in many years, but I too remember those days when she looked good. The only thing she has to offer now is her tight puss, and she's cheap. I still wouldn't entertain her again, considering all the better options that are readily available out there. Good or bad I just share the info to help other mongers.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 23:09 #57141Senior Member

Posts: 1626Bri
I hope you are referring to this girl.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 23:05 #57140Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
11-11-24 23:04 #57139Senior Member

Posts: 1626Hey BTB, do you have contact details of Candace?
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 21:43 #57138Senior Member

Posts: 977Kiara
Caught her last Tuesday night off Ashton right before the circle.
Took me up on some backseat action with rimjob. Took it like a champ. Not sure how one can French kiss a bung hole. But she is a trooper.
Said a date drove off with her purse and belongings while she was copping. Said her whole life was in that bag. What little bit of clothes she had. She's now staying by the circle in a row house there.










Reply With Quote




