Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 1305 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 41278
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36718
    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Need to give shout out to Sandman 666 for his selfless share of a UTR. The girl is not for everyone, but for those that love real women with real curves, she will definitely rock your world. After a slow start, had some scheduling issues, we set the time and got together on a Friday afternoon. Nice place off Atlantic Blvd, safe and clean. She met me at the door freshly showered, hair still wet, wearing nothing but a robe. After small chat we got to dreaming. The hour turned into almost 2 with multiple pops and the full set of acronyms. For any further details feel free to DM. Not the gatekeeper so don't ask for digits. Highly recommend and will repeat. Thanks Sandman!
    We texted a bit. Asked me to share pics. After that ghosted me haha too fugly I guess, or maybe she's inundated with calls. Tried her a few days later but still crickets so ymv. Worth a try I guess.

  2. #36717

    Your donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged a few texts with her and was on my way to her place.

    It's the girl in the pictures, might be a little heavier. Very country but friendly. Location is private no frills, not a hotel. Fairly open, really gets into BBBJ, takes a pounding, no Greek, no kissing, but your mileage may be different.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114
    Her posted rates seem very high for her looks and restrictions what was your donation?

  3. #36716

    Tried with the last one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareSexMonger  [View Original Post]
    I see as she deleted that one. Can you screenshot and PM a pic? I saw avoid but I also don't want to accidentally set myself up due to me unknowingly visiting. If they delete ads how would others know who to avoid. I try to screenshot all "no go" ads to ensure if deleted I can post a picture / name or PM old ad so you know what to look for. Just trying to assure myself is all.
    But for some reason it didn't attach. Here it is again, and the link again https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks.../073545977218..

    Also, she is currently posting in mandarin and only for car dates. She has been consistently posting her age as "30".

  4. #36715

    Assurance

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Below is her latest add with no name in it. Rates were slightly above average, but did you miss the Avoid part?!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/199971245178
    I see as she deleted that one. Can you screenshot and PM a pic? I saw avoid but I also don't want to accidentally set myself up due to me unknowingly visiting. If they delete ads how would others know who to avoid. I try to screenshot all "no go" ads to ensure if deleted I can post a picture / name or PM old ad so you know what to look for. Just trying to assure myself is all.

  5. #36714

    Katie Love

    I exchanged a few texts with her and was on my way to her place.

    It's the girl in the pictures, might be a little heavier. Very country but friendly. Location is private no frills, not a hotel. Fairly open, really gets into BBBJ, takes a pounding, no Greek, no kissing, but your mileage may be different.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katie-love1114

  6. #36713

    Anyone tried

    Could find any review and number search didn't provide much of a result. Wonder if anyone seen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/896707179510

  7. #36712

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellar  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been able to find much of anything on the pics or the phone and the name hasn't been used (or at least not searchable). Anyone has any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/041024558198
    I'm interested, too, but her first ad was 11/6 and I like to give them at least two weeks before I visit. I figure that stings don't normally last more than a week, so I give it two just to be sure. Also, I like to see at least one review from a user with a decent post count before I call them. I'm very risk-averse these days. Too much to lose in the real world.

  8. #36711

    That's SJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/079440933090

    Hello everyone, I remember awhile back seeing reviews about this girl. How has the experience been so far right now? You can DM me. Also has anyone else have trouble getting a hold of her?
    Saw her once. She's chill and fun. Very petite but can take a pounding. Wide open menu. Comms were not great but once we connected everything was on point and easy.

  9. #36710
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    I was very interested too, so I checked around, Booker, my kgirl friends & Miu Miu's friend then to find out she never shot any porn.
    Thanks for the update! I swear the profile pic on the pornhub page looked just like one of the shots from the webpage. My bad! Hope to see her in real life this week.

  10. #36709

    Miu Miu didn't shoot porn

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    I think this may be her - https://www.pornhub.com/model/miuzxc.
    I was very interested too, so I checked around, Booker, my kgirl friends & Miu Miu's friend then to find out she never shot any porn.

  11. #36708
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/079440933090

    Hello everyone, I remember awhile back seeing reviews about this girl. How has the experience been so far right now? You can DM me. Also has anyone else have trouble getting a hold of her?
    I've seen her a couple of times. Both have been good visits. She is super tiny. She is definitely hard to get a hold of.

  12. #36707

    Real or TGTBT

    Haven't been able to find much of anything on the pics or the phone and the name hasn't been used (or at least not searchable). Anyone has any experience with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/041024558198

  13. #36706

    A Diamond

    Need to give shout out to Sandman 666 for his selfless share of a UTR. The girl is not for everyone, but for those that love real women with real curves, she will definitely rock your world. After a slow start, had some scheduling issues, we set the time and got together on a Friday afternoon. Nice place off Atlantic Blvd, safe and clean. She met me at the door freshly showered, hair still wet, wearing nothing but a robe. After small chat we got to dreaming. The hour turned into almost 2 with multiple pops and the full set of acronyms. For any further details feel free to DM. Not the gatekeeper so don't ask for digits. Highly recommend and will repeat. Thanks Sandman!

  14. #36705

    She keeps deleting her STG adds

    Quote Originally Posted by BareSexMonger  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she deleted the ad. Was looking for it but it's gone. Do you have name or another link? How many coins?
    Below is her latest add with no name in it. Rates were slightly above average, but did you miss the Avoid part?!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/199971245178

  15. #36704

    She is still

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/079440933090

    Hello everyone, I remember awhile back seeing reviews about this girl. How has the experience been so far right now? You can DM me. Also has anyone else have trouble getting a hold of her?
    An absolute Avoid to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape