Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 215 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 18225
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15015

    19 yr old from sugar site

    Can you PM me her number?

    Thank in advance.

  2. #15014

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker9  [View Original Post]
    So I met this on on SA she is young 25 years old and is looking to meet more people she said, she is short cute and has great body and amazing lips down there, she does BBBJ, BBCIP, she is young so still learning everything but amazing view with them lips in doggy style, I will share the number with senior members and she can meet ASAP, you can work out details with her but total damage for me was $$$ but she might go lower I think, here are some pictures below.
    Just messaged you my good man.

  3. #15013

    Young Girl looking

    So I met this on on SA she is young 25 years old and is looking to meet more people she said, she is short cute and has great body and amazing lips down there, she does BBBJ, BBCIP, she is young so still learning everything but amazing view with them lips in doggy style, I will share the number with senior members and she can meet ASAP, you can work out details with her but total damage for me was $$$ but she might go lower I think, here are some pictures below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241111_121919_WhatsApp.jpg‎   IMG-20241111-WA0002.jpg‎  

  4. #15012

    UTR in College Park or west Winter Park they can recommend?

    Anyone have an UTR (or even non-UTR, but UTR preferred), in the west part of Winter Park or in College Park that they recommend / refer to me? Flexible on service level, just something reasonable and cute face.

  5. #15011

    Avalon / Berlin

    Coming to OTown next week, after a long sabbatical (was working overseas) and wanted to reach to Avalon but haven't heard back. Read here that she was retiring, but wasn't sure if that already happened. Can anyone enlighten on the current status?

    If anyone has any recommendations for alternates please let me know. I will be staying for a week and will be seeing some of the old time favorites, but anyone new is always a welcomed addition.

    DMs are fine. Thanks in advance.

  6. #15010

    Robin

    Recently got a chance to see Robin and everything that has been said is true. Not only is she one of the prettiest providers I've been with, but her body is top tier as well. Before our session officially started we got to know each other, and she is very pleasant and easy going. As far as the main event I left happy and very relaxed and will be returning sooner than later. Looking forward to scheduling a 4 hand with her and the wonderful Natalia. For those of you that may not know, Orlo is the gate keeper. Thank you for giving me her information Orlo.

  7. #15009

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hi friends,

    I had the pleasure of dreaming with Sarah Maitland Mom. She is super friendly, fun and relaxed. Her skills are top notch and looking forward to future dreams.
    I had a great time. Thank you!

  8. #15008

    Dream of Sarah Maitland Mom

    Hi friends,

    I had the pleasure of dreaming with Sarah Maitland Mom. She is super friendly, fun and relaxed. Her skills are top notch and looking forward to future dreams.

  9. #15007

    Finding UTR providers

    Fellas any tips on how one can find they're own provider who's under the radar or build a stable of them?

  10. #15006
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to add, I can only share number limited amount of times. So if you have shared with me before you get first dibs. I'll update you guys if things change.
    Clear inbox! Also would love to meet this one. I have a few numbers I can share with you. Depends on what you are looking for.

  11. #15005

    UTR Keri

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    This is news to me. Keri stopped providing services or moved out of state or something else?
    I have a post in the Sanford Deland board about Kerri updates. She's around for little bit longer.

  12. #15004

    Asian UTR's

    I'm tired of the AMP scene. Are there ay Asian UTR's out there in the Orlando area? Thanks for any help.

  13. #15003

    Robin UTR

    This is long overdue, but I had the pleasure of seeing Robin a while back. Not much more can be said about her. She's totally cool, a complete sweetheart, and has a rocking body. Oh yeah. She gives a good massage too! She has two locations. One of them requires a bit more notice for her but she is very accommodating to what works for you. I'm not the gatekeeper. Thanks to Orlo for sharing her info with me. He has quite a few gems!

  14. #15002

    Gone?

    This is news to me. Keri stopped providing services or moved out of state or something else?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCris  [View Original Post]
    Since Keri is gone are there any Deland UTRs?

  15. #15001

    Veronica

    In total agreement. She is so cool and down to earth. I've seen her numerous times and she is always in top form! Veronica is totally GFE and it doesn't feel like business. She is one of my go-to girls. I reiterate that Orlo if her gatekeeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDice  [View Original Post]
    Best in the business! I have not had anyone close. This is what you want when looking for a provider. I want to get this one out of the game to keep her for myself. She is a cool ass person to hang with and so much more fun in a private environment.

    I have seen her multiple times and have realized it is hard to go anywhere else. You get everything you want in one package. She is sexy af, sensual and freaky. The only downside is the initial coms to setup an appt. If coms were consistent, I would retire from the game and keep her in a place and take care of all her expenses.


    ORLO is the gatekeeper, do not reach out for digits

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape