Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 13054
-
11-12-24 00:37 #9859Regular Member

Posts: 5Top Acupuncture
It's called Top Acupuncture, on Hawthorne near 134th. Saw Coco there last month and she was as described, a hot young spinner. She was gone when I went back last week, but they had another girl Anna who was also pretty hot with mm D's and fairly young.
Originally Posted by SHDot
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BD490
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 22:06 #9858Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Summer of Garden Spa
Summer is back, I had an appointment for a massage and a wild dream.
She is a good-looking gal with an awesome body. Her tits look good with the rest of her physic.
After going in room and onto the table I was worried I was in for another massage, at a massage parlor.
She had me down on my front and covered my butt. When she got close to my arm, I reach and caressed her leg and she back away. She then tended to stay away from my arms and worked me from my head end (the one on the shoulder) and while standing by my legs.
Ten minutes into the massage, she had me flip and asked what I wanted. I motion for FS. She got a raincoat on the man of the hour and she gave me a covered BJ. I asked her to ride, and she did not want to so I went atop. She made like I was hurting her as I was navigating the man. Summer let out yelps and show agony on her face and I stop and asked if she was okay. I got off and play with her for a while before getting back on top. Remember, I am John Littledick, the 140-pound cowboy, it's not possible I could hurt a seasoned provider as Summer is. Bucked off on initial out and got back on with success on the second round. Summer did earn her Benj's, I off loaded which is not too common. Maybe I should remove my spurs if I see Summer again.
-
11-11-24 21:39 #9857Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Tres Amigos
Text there first. They sent me a picture that implies they want mongers coming in through the side door, I guess the front door is visible from that Lutheran church across the street and the pastor was caught fucking Emma and trying to pray to Jesus that her ankle monitor would turn to wine. So they need to be more discreet.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../23294128.html
https://harlothub.com/unitedstates/c...143434221.html
-
11-11-24 21:28 #9856Regular Member

Posts: 17Here's their BP listing: Red Lantern.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
Here's their RM listing: Red Lantern Spa.
-
11-11-24 20:07 #9855Senior Member

Posts: 556They are unicorns they don't exist!!
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 19:19 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 162Tres Lanterns
Fellow mongers I'd love to know where I can find said tres lanterns in the Over-land. Please share BP listing or DM. TIA!
-
11-11-24 12:42 #9853Senior Member

Posts: 870Hot beautiful latinas??
Any place (massage spot) that has hot latinas with an open mind?? Petite sized?? Or just beautiful??
-
11-11-24 08:48 #9852Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 11DFK included with Lucky at Spirit Massage
Yes sir, DFK was included with Lucky's session.
Originally Posted by NotHobbyPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 18:21 #9851Regular Member

Posts: 5Does anyone have any insight on the below downtown location?
Has anyone tried the below spot? I've seen it several times but would love some intel on what to expect, etc. The advertised girls look great! Thanks!
https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Escor.../23317016.html
-
11-09-24 12:47 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 306DFK included in GFE
Was DFK included in their GFE?
Originally Posted by Talentscout69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 00:24 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 821Went to Garden & drew Misha. Short, slightly thick. Great tits & nipples. Partial shave with stubble. Ok time. A little therapeutic massage before the sensual. Good tease. Went for DATY & CFS. Okay time. Amy came in after & gave a little bonus leg massage. Seemed promising — warm attitude. Likely try her out next time.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 00:10 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 290Interesting. Only ever hit up this place once and had a so so massage and girl motioned for me to self serve. This was quite a few years ago now but hadn't been back since.
Originally Posted by Talentscout69
[View Original Post]
- RnR.
-
11-06-24 00:03 #9847Senior Member

Posts: 422Lantern
Decided to check out the Lantern and it was interesting. You walk up to the front door and an automatic chime goes off, so the nearest girl scrambles to the door. I got the famous Emma. Short and a little squatty, but big droopy naturals. Took me to the room and was gone for a bit, it was funny to be able to watch people milling around on the video screens they have in the room. I guess it's like an early warning system in case LE shows up. She starts getting undressed and her tits are out when buzz buzz buzz. Some shouting back in forth in Korean and I guess Emma lost so she says be right back honey, puts her tits back in and goes to the door. It was an Indian guy (dot not feather) about late 20's. She took him in and had him sit in a chair in the front room, but then he left. But then he came back to the door buzz buzz buzz. So back in he goes and back to the chair. Suddenly another girl appears (had not seen anyone but Emma until that point) and I guess they tag-team swap and Emma is back. It was a little comical, like a Keystone Cops routine, but also I'd been laying there for what felt like 10 minutes.
Emma definitely has her routine. Lay on your stomach for some light massage, then cat bath, then nuru tit slide. I finally had enough and flipped on my own (which will turn out to be a good decision as we shall see). BBBJ, DFK (some kimchi breath) then glove on CG and Mish to finish in the bag. She said that I was very "powerful" and that the sex was "comfortable" LOL. I don't know what any of that means but great if you're happy I'm happy. At this point she informed me, with the help of her phone, that I must hurry because we went "several minutes over the time. " I shudder to think how quickly I would have to finish had I not self-flipped. So for you hhr boys, be mindful of time because apparently it starts ticking as soon as you show up and it stops for nothing, not even playing Pass the Poopinder. On the way out she introduced me to Apple and Wendy, who both gave me a hug and complimentary grope. Apple seemed younger and a little thinner and more my style, but Wendy seemed more aggressive and bubbly, asking if I want a threesome next time.
It was an interesting experience, I may go back and see if I can set up a threesome with Emma and Apple. But I'll probably stick with the K-orgs for my asian fix due to the BBFS option.
-
11-05-24 20:05 #9846Senior Member

Posts: 260Terms
Term here forever (check abbreviations, above) for 150 bucks has been: $. 5.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
Otherwise was a good review, more descriptive about the provider than a lot of reviewers here.
Peace.
-
11-05-24 14:59 #9845Senior Member

Posts: 422I think he definitely forgot a "1" in there.
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





