Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 40018
-
11-11-24 16:24 #35338Senior Member

Posts: 184Best Place Overall?
Best Place Overall? Looking for looks and L3.
-
11-11-24 15:14 #35337Senior Member

Posts: 667LV Orland
LV Spa Orland good place to get all the kinks out.
Three beautiful young Asian girls.
Non Erotic, Great massage, Door fee 70.
Even it went up since Covid was 50. And 60.
-
11-11-24 14:28 #35336Senior Member

Posts: 60Much appreciated
Thank you! It varies from city to city and that actually help me a lot.
Originally Posted by Jay117
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 14:24 #35335Senior Member

Posts: 272Rough tipping guide
For me, it's 60 for L1, 100-120 for L2, 140-200 for L3. Typically around 50 hh for the house, plus or minus. Some places have a 300 "VIP" all-in, which would be an hour with a good table shower and other extras.
Originally Posted by DTS87
[View Original Post]
You can probably work out the "L" system.
-
11-11-24 12:35 #35334Senior Member

Posts: 268They have 8 reviews on rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 12:34 #35333Senior Member

Posts: 60Tip amounts here?
Thanks for the help here. What are typical tip amounts here in this city?
-
11-11-24 11:05 #35332Senior Member

Posts: 253Might be something there
Their number leads to RM and to a bedpage ad. Might be worth a shot.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:16 #35331Banned Member

Posts: 317Emily grand spa
She's working at another spa now.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 10:01 #35330Senior Member

Posts: 183Funny place on armitage
Has anyone been?
Their web site is amusing as they used a template. LOL at the titles and bios.
I'm somehow still tempted to try.
https://spachicagos.com
-
11-11-24 08:40 #35329Banned Member

Posts: 317Enjoy Life on Belmont Ave
Decided to stop by Enjoy Life on Belmont ave just west of Ashland Ave. Requested Angela and got lead into 3rd room. She started massage and felt good. Than I felt her body rubbing on my back. She started at my head and than jumped on the table with my head between her thighs. I was enjoying the bosy to body. I than reach up and realized she was naked. I was pleasantly surprised. Never had that b2 b before with lotion. I flipped and was very happy. Left a nice tip and will be back again.
-
11-11-24 08:15 #35328Senior Member

Posts: 208I stopped going to Grand when Emily left as its otherwise basically a jack shack with insane prices.
-
11-11-24 07:37 #35327Banned Member

Posts: 361I was done but yeah they bought those Reviews I just checked Grand Spa over on Google and every review Is going In. Nobody likes this place. For an Level 1 only Spa shocked they keep the same people. I was hoping Kelly was at least doing CBJ or giving out 2 Pops by now. There's better Spa's In the Suburbs like Naperville who are only Level 1 but will give you 2 Pops and with cute Asians.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-24 07:32 #35326Banned Member

Posts: 361LOFL!! You're comment made my Morning after I got off A hard day's work. Okay Imma reply to both you're post. 1st Post I thought so. 1 day and seen an older unfamiliar chubby Asian like WTF Is going on at Grand nowadays? Even back when Ozone was Poppin around 2019-Early 2022 Grand Spa was the go to place when Ozone was packed crowded. But even then they would have nothing but passable pretty, decent lookin Asians none on the levels of who Ozone had back then like Cindy, Tammie and Ava (not the one there now) but Grand was A cool 2nd place Asian option. I was having good visits till 1 day I seen A cute younger Asian (Amy) who I later on found out she Is freaking bizarre. She constantly walked out during my session and texted and then left again I am sitting around waiting like 10 minutes alone In the room. So I left and she's up front at the desk on the phone and I was like "Why did you leave?" she said "Honey you're times up" "I'm like okay why didn't you tell me time over?" she replied "Honey we're very busy today" I last said "Could've told me plus my Massage was very short" and she last said "You paid for the shortest time who's fault Is that! I took 30 minute session) I stormed out angry. What A joke of an Spa. 2nd Post. Those Reviews on RM's has to be fake and paid for. Kelly, Amy and whoever never will take $60. BTW wasn't there another CoCo at Grand? Younger girl? She worked at T-Pro and SXL? Hate It when these Spa's keep recycling names.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 22:50 #35325Banned Member

Posts: 317I have subscription on rm. Fake reviews all the poster just opened membership recently and not allowed to see there profile. Says cute HJ topless for $60. No way is kelly taking $60 tip. She usually wants $150 for HJ and boobs. All fake reviews about them on RM. I bet they paid for reviews because business is down.
Originally Posted by SlimPimpin
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 22:45 #35324Banned Member

Posts: 317Howard and california in evanston
Drove pass this spa for many years. Never went inside. Drove by today. Its close down and empty. Wonder what happened.











Reply With Quote





