Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 25050
-
11-13-24 17:56 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 778She doesn't look exactly like the pictures. Either she's much older or she's been on some stuff since the pics were taken.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:45 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 766Haven't verified this myself but a provider once told me STG requires new posters and / or flagged accounts to upload a photo of their I'd for verification. If the I'd showed up in the ad itself, someone uploaded the wrong photo when creating the ad, or uploaded the I'd for verification in the wrong place, or is trying to name and shame someone purposely.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Looks like it was a fuck up, by the provider or by the handler which sounds about right based on all the other info in this thread. Now that is a major fuckup LOL.
-
11-13-24 10:34 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 289Call for help? An I'd for a Tony soprano type to come eliminate the threat? Sounds like six feet under is a good place for him. IMHO.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 10:05 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 834Bathroomless Ashley: More troubling data.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...k/567848964293
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
The above ad for her has a photo of an ID with a name and address. The address is the house with the bathroomless basement that she used to host in. I'm not going to post that photo here, but I saved a screen shot of it, and I suggest that you do the same if you have an interest in her. The last name on the ID I assume is her husband (or ex-husband), because it is also her last name. And the dude's facebook has pictures of him with Ashley. A reverse search of this dude brought up some extremely troubling shit: malicious destruction of propery, assault and battery, domestic assault, violation of multiple no-contact orders, breaking and entering, car theft, assault with dangerous weapon, conspiracy, obstructing officers, resisting arrest, and domestic strangulation. I omitted the dozens of driving offenses, but they included at least 3 DUIs with refusals of breathalizers.
She was one of my most cherished providers at one time. An incredicle GFE lay and superior cocksucker, and her big pussy lips and fine double D naturals always turned me on. And a very nice person in my experience. But now I doubt that I'll see her again if this dude is still on the loose.
But what the fuck is that ID card doing in that ad?! Who the fuck would have posted that, and WHY?
-
11-13-24 07:32 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 834The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 22:00 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 778Coventry girl- won't repeat
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/559821398260
Pics are old and / or she has a history. Small house in good neighborhood by Coventry lake. I wouldn't call the house a dump, but it has seen better days. Mattress on floor right when you walk in. Started immediately with BBBJ. No dfk, but I wouldn't anyway. Couldn't get hard enough for FS, so I popped from the BBBJCIM. She is nice and friendly, and it's hard to say no to 80/100/140 when others are 160 or 180. But I'm also not regularly paying 100 for just a BBBJ.
-
11-12-24 13:09 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 141Ari
Check under that name. Been around for a while.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 12:07 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 86Freaky Baby
Anyone know about this one, looks a little off no reviews that I could locate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/480898318388
-
11-12-24 11:30 #22042Senior Member

Posts: 228Coventry Girl
What does a Slam Pig mean? Someone quoted.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 08:33 #22041Senior Member

Posts: 134On the other hand, I saw her and I had a GREAT time. She did make me wait a bit at the hotel. But once in, it was the bomb.
Originally Posted by MWaters
[View Original Post]
Paid for a hh, spent an hour.
Would definitely repeat.
-
11-11-24 20:02 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 131Throat Magician's ad says "deposit required" - you've been warned.
Don't do a deposit. It is almost certain to be a scam.
Originally Posted by Riff12
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe,
FF.
-
11-11-24 19:21 #22039Regular Member

Posts: 11Throat Magician
Anyone have any experience with this one yet? Thinking about trying her out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/551861496842
-
11-11-24 12:53 #22038Senior Member

Posts: 257Star
I used to see her a couple times a month. She's let me fuck her face and pop in and around her mouth.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith973
[View Original Post]
Please give me a heads up if you find her.
I'll def do the same.
-
11-11-24 10:18 #22037Senior Member

Posts: 111Slam pig
She is a straight slam pig! Takes any pounding yiu will give her raw! Cim and cip! Insane bbj! No greek! Butvthe apartment is a dump!
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 23:48 #22036Senior Member

Posts: 36Coventry girl
The place is a dump but if you're looking for a cheap, wet hole to shoot your load in go ahead and see her. To her credit, she is nice and I've never once had an issue seeing her. Very good deepthroat, takes direction well, even got her to swallow my entire dick and Balls while I was still soft. She will let you fuck without the rubber if that's what you want. I've cummed in her mouth a few times but she's never swallowed for me but to be fair to her, my volume has even caught Mandy by surprise. I live in MA so I never make it a goal to visit her but whenever I need to go to Quonset, I normally swing by her for a cheap nut.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





