Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 1158 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 22141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19786

    Pics in the ad is kinda misleading

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEndlessEdge  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.
    I reached out to the girl standing next to the door. Talked for a little bit and she send me a clear / recent pic of her. No I wouldn't go after seeing that. But it depends on you.

  2. #19785

    August and Summer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/700308775139 - Anyone seen these two? Messaged both numbers and got nothing back. Not sure if they're legit or not.

  3. #19784

    Brittany in Cleveland tonight

    Hey all, Britt hmu to lmk she was going to be visiting CLE tonight (North Olmsted).

    Plenty of reviews on here, Canton and Akron of you are somehow not yet familiar. Short story: great provider, good looks, good body, works hard to please.

    If you need digits, hmu. I'll try to keep an eye on DMs tonight.

  4. #19783
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt

    Britt is going to come into town tonight guys, she is looking for some company. Message me if you don't have her number.

    Cheech.

  5. #19782
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/650022477477

    Anyone meet her? Or give me a name to search on here? I searched Head Doctor and got a few hits on Brittany's pills / doctor but nothing else.
    I saw her recently (within last week). Incall location was a clean hotel in a good area. Nothing sketchy. Very laid back and accommodating. Physically I thought she was beautiful, definitely my type. She also made me feel really good about myself before we even started. Started with CBJ on the bed, she offered BBBJ but for some reason I was in super safety mode that day. Worthy of her head doctor title as she was going pretty deep on me, and I'm not a small guy. From there she got on top and rode me for a while, held her close to me while she was on top. Switch to doggy and got to see her amazing ass. Knew I wasn't going to last too long there. Finished in doggy and got cleaned up.

    Only thing I'm made about is I was short on time so I had to get out of there, would have loved to take my time and use the entire Hh. Definitely want to see her again so I can get her in one of those leather outfits.

  6. #19781

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? She's had ads for a long time and looks good if the pics are accurate. Hard to believe no one has seen her and posted a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/440254246828
    She requires a deposit for outcalls so I didn't see her.

  7. #19780
    Quote Originally Posted by Tens216  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, accurate photos, easy to book (when her ad is up). Great service, issue with the place she's staying currently, so carplay only.
    Great thanks! Will have to check her out.

  8. #19779
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautiplay1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, accurate photos, easy to book (when her ad is up). Great service, issue with the place she's staying currently, so carplay only.

  9. #19778

  10. #19777

    Ashley

    Anyone have any info on this one? She's had ads for a long time and looks good if the pics are accurate. Hard to believe no one has seen her and posted a review.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...a/440254246828

  11. #19776
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManBuckeye  [View Original Post]
    Is she as thin as the pictures show? Doesn't look healthy.
    Yeah the pics are pretty accurate besides some filters. She has some cute little tits but that's about all the fat on her body.

  12. #19775
    Quote Originally Posted by Slonn  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her about two weeks ago for the first time. As all the reports say everything with her is very mechanical but she's very pretty. As long as you are just looking for a good looking hole, I recommend. If you want a more involved experience, not so much.
    Is she as thin as the pictures show? Doesn't look healthy.

  13. #19774

    Is she legit? Head doctor pink mask


  14. #19773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1192

    Britt Thursday night

    She told me she wasn't able to make it. Not sure of the reason.

  15. #19772

    Britt

    How did things go with Britt on Thursday when she came to the Cleveland area. I am surprised nobody reported their magnificent experience with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape