Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 921 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 658 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 13809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11454
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Based on my very limited experience and some reviews I've read, Japanese seem less into dfk than korean / Chinese.

    True?

    Any other differences among cultures that might be helpful to know?
    Wrong. Japanese girls are actually the most likely to be ok with DFK on average.

    Chinese girls is very dependent on price point. The "spa" ladies type which are mostly older will do it but most likely they also offer RIM (think about why). The younger ones mostly do not DFK unless you get into higher end like the "student" ones but those are 600-800 an hour and you will have a hard time finding them here. Go to west coast or east coast and you'll find more of them.

  2. #11453

    Pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    https://lilyocbeauty.com/view/5160 <--Saki Saki Saki. The new Saki looks better than the October Saki. I wonder which one was there in the summer. And apartment owners, change the names ffs!
    Are you saying that you have verified that the pics are real and recent?

  3. #11452

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Based on my very limited experience and some reviews I've read, Japanese seem less into dfk than korean / Chinese.

    True?

    Any other differences among cultures that might be helpful to know?
    I felt Chinese gave the least DFK. Approximately half of Japanese girls I saw so far gave nice DFK. But they never work on your ass as many Chinese do. Personal feeling.

  4. #11451
    Quote Originally Posted by Desparado  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean to say that they respected YOUR appointment, right? You don't know anything about anybody else's appointments with an "S", right? Are you saying that there was a walk-in just before your scheduled appointment and they turned him away? If not, how do you know that there simply wasn't a walk-in just before your scheduled appointment. I have showed up on time for a scheduled appointment there and the girl was ready for me and other times I have showed up on time for a scheduled appointment there and I was asked to wait. Of course I didn't.
    Yes. I am only talking about my personal experience. Not talking about other people's. There was a time a dude went to the room of the girl I initially wanted to see before I arrived. But before that visit, when making appointment I had told the door guy I wanted to see all girls and made the decision who to visit later. After that I always clearly say who I want to see and it was the last time I visit Chinese girls there. Six of six, Japanese Thai or Russian, after that, all appointments on time and right girl. My personal experience, maybe just lucky and sorry to anyone who had bad experience in terms of there.

  5. #11450

    Chinese / Korean / Japanese / Thai / Filipina

    Based on my very limited experience and some reviews I've read, Japanese seem less into dfk than korean / Chinese.

    True?

    Any other differences among cultures that might be helpful to know?

  6. #11449
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any Saki's yet but it's not uncommon for them to reuse the name for multiple girls. Here's an example of another Saki: https://lilyocbeauty.com/view/5188.
    https://lilyocbeauty.com/view/5160 <--Saki Saki Saki. The new Saki looks better than the October Saki. I wonder which one was there in the summer. And apartment owners, change the names ffs!

  7. #11448

    Appointments

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Four of four Japanese girls I visited in this place so far used real pics. Their door guys were honest, respecting appointments too. I arrived at the scheduled time, I saw the Japanese girl on the pictures. But I do not know about this Saki as I started to visit this place in July.
    I think you mean to say that they respected YOUR appointment, right? You don't know anything about anybody else's appointments with an "S", right? Are you saying that there was a walk-in just before your scheduled appointment and they turned him away? If not, how do you know that there simply wasn't a walk-in just before your scheduled appointment. I have showed up on time for a scheduled appointment there and the girl was ready for me and other times I have showed up on time for a scheduled appointment there and I was asked to wait. Of course I didn't.

  8. #11447
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Saki listed again at lily's. Pix are quite cute. Not sure if real.
    Four of four Japanese girls I visited in this place so far used real pics. Their door guys were honest, respecting appointments too. I arrived at the scheduled time, I saw the Japanese girl on the pictures. But I do not know about this Saki as I started to visit this place in July.

  9. #11446
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Saki listed again at lily's. Pix are quite cute. Not sure if real.
    I haven't seen any Saki's yet but it's not uncommon for them to reuse the name for multiple girls. Here's an example of another Saki: https://lilyocbeauty.com/view/5188.

  10. #11445
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWords  [View Original Post]
    Since I'm lazy AF but I promised to write deets.

    Saki, Lily's. Looks max 24/25. Cute Japanese chick. Nice perky tits. Great tight vag. Lfk not DFK. Didn't give me tongue but I did managed to stick mine in her mouth to touch hers. Gave me a nice BBBJ before I ate her out. Then I did her missionary. Felt the pussy tight af and I slowed down to make sure I don't cum too quickly and then proceeded to kiss her more. She didn't make eye contact the entire time, eyes were closed but she did gave soft moans. It was cute. She did push me back once when I hit her cervix. I eventually had her turn around to doggy fuck her. Cip during doggy. Paid hr but I lasted only 20. Real good pussy.

    .
    Saki listed again at lily's. Pix are quite cute. Not sure if real.

  11. #11444
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she went? Not on the site anymore. Maybe a spa or different apartment? I think Thursday is my window to partake. Or any other hot gals that can DT? CBJ or BBBJ. Doesn't matter.
    Girls rotate every 10 days so I dunno where she went. Check out the other girls that just arrived. BBJ is included with the VIP dunno about which girl can DT tho.

  12. #11443

    Summer BP

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl in the pictures?
    Anyone know where she went? Not on the site anymore. Maybe a spa or different apartment? I think Thursday is my window to partake. Or any other hot gals that can DT? CBJ or BBBJ. Doesn't matter.

  13. #11442
    Quote Originally Posted by Reno22  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl in the pictures?
    Yeah that's her. But she has new hairstyle now. Dark with highlights. Pretty girl.

  14. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch to scratch this afternoon. No reviews so I decided to TOFTT.

    On the BP site it mentioned DT skills for Summer so I had to check her out. I'll give the highlights.

    Very pretty and sexy girl, nice tits and I was surprise that she also has a nice ass. Pretty, slim, Chinse girl with some jiggle in the ass, thigh, and hip area. Nice tits and hard nips --Big C's or D's maybe.

    I was greeted with LFK and hugs. Nice lips, wet LFK and DFK through out the session. Went with 30 min VIP to test out the goods but enough time in her rotation to circle back if I want.

    BBJ is definitely her specialty, she really gets into. Started with standing bbj then she had me lay down and that's when the DT started. DT alone is worth the trip. I'm a bit above average and she had no problems.

    Short 69 then she gets up, I was disappointed for a moment because I didn't have the right angle. She then decides to sit on my face. OK! Rare in my experience but I was into it.

    Then bag goes on hit the core rotation of positions. Best position was lazy mish. She's nice to look at and she could handle me best in mish. Again LFK mixed with DFK throughout..
    Is she the girl in the pictures?

  15. #11440

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with the usual Ohare rates, could you share these?
    This has been my experience.

    For the rotating talent I think it's 250 hhr, 300 hr and 350 for HR with 2 pops.

    For the resident talent I think it's 250 hhr, 350 hr and 400 for HR with 2 pops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape