Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35331

    Emily grand spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    I stopped going to Grand when Emily left as its otherwise basically a jack shack with insane prices.
    She's working at another spa now.

  2. #35330

    Funny place on armitage

    Has anyone been?

    Their web site is amusing as they used a template. LOL at the titles and bios.

    I'm somehow still tempted to try.

    https://spachicagos.com

  3. #35329

    Enjoy Life on Belmont Ave

    Decided to stop by Enjoy Life on Belmont ave just west of Ashland Ave. Requested Angela and got lead into 3rd room. She started massage and felt good. Than I felt her body rubbing on my back. She started at my head and than jumped on the table with my head between her thighs. I was enjoying the bosy to body. I than reach up and realized she was naked. I was pleasantly surprised. Never had that b2 b before with lotion. I flipped and was very happy. Left a nice tip and will be back again.

  4. #35328
    I stopped going to Grand when Emily left as its otherwise basically a jack shack with insane prices.

  5. #35327
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I have subscription on rm. Fake reviews all the poster just opened membership recently and not allowed to see there profile. Says cute HJ topless for $60. No way is kelly taking $60 tip. She usually wants $150 for HJ and boobs. All fake reviews about them on RM. I bet they paid for reviews because business is down.
    I was done but yeah they bought those Reviews I just checked Grand Spa over on Google and every review Is going In. Nobody likes this place. For an Level 1 only Spa shocked they keep the same people. I was hoping Kelly was at least doing CBJ or giving out 2 Pops by now. There's better Spa's In the Suburbs like Naperville who are only Level 1 but will give you 2 Pops and with cute Asians.

  6. #35326
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Coco is old and chubby. Saw her as I was walking out. The owner is older with big boobs. Kelly still keeps asking for more for same extras. Less volume so business mind says raise your price till you have no business and your regulars leave you. Milk whatever business you have to death.
    LOFL!! You're comment made my Morning after I got off A hard day's work. Okay Imma reply to both you're post. 1st Post I thought so. 1 day and seen an older unfamiliar chubby Asian like WTF Is going on at Grand nowadays? Even back when Ozone was Poppin around 2019-Early 2022 Grand Spa was the go to place when Ozone was packed crowded. But even then they would have nothing but passable pretty, decent lookin Asians none on the levels of who Ozone had back then like Cindy, Tammie and Ava (not the one there now) but Grand was A cool 2nd place Asian option. I was having good visits till 1 day I seen A cute younger Asian (Amy) who I later on found out she Is freaking bizarre. She constantly walked out during my session and texted and then left again I am sitting around waiting like 10 minutes alone In the room. So I left and she's up front at the desk on the phone and I was like "Why did you leave?" she said "Honey you're times up" "I'm like okay why didn't you tell me time over?" she replied "Honey we're very busy today" I last said "Could've told me plus my Massage was very short" and she last said "You paid for the shortest time who's fault Is that! I took 30 minute session) I stormed out angry. What A joke of an Spa. 2nd Post. Those Reviews on RM's has to be fake and paid for. Kelly, Amy and whoever never will take $60. BTW wasn't there another CoCo at Grand? Younger girl? She worked at T-Pro and SXL? Hate It when these Spa's keep recycling names.

  7. #35325
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPimpin  [View Original Post]
    Grand Spa usually doesn't have A Mamamsan. Amy's the one who always takes over everything (The Door and Phone Calls). I called she's on Vacation right now In China. They said CoCo and someone else was available. I know
    recently on Rubmaps Kelly has been getting like 5 star reviews. She must've opened up her menu more. Grand Spa has always been Level 1 at most. Honestly It's cleaner than T-Pro despite all the hype.
    I have subscription on rm. Fake reviews all the poster just opened membership recently and not allowed to see there profile. Says cute HJ topless for $60. No way is kelly taking $60 tip. She usually wants $150 for HJ and boobs. All fake reviews about them on RM. I bet they paid for reviews because business is down.

  8. #35324

    Howard and california in evanston

    Drove pass this spa for many years. Never went inside. Drove by today. Its close down and empty. Wonder what happened.

  9. #35323
    These idiots have no clue how to grow a business and probably don't care.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    Coco is old and chubby. Saw her as I was walking out. The owner is older with big boobs. Kelly still keeps asking for more for same extras. Less volume so business mind says raise your price till you have no business and your regulars leave you. Milk whatever business you have to death.

  10. #35322
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimPimpin  [View Original Post]
    Grand Spa usually doesn't have A Mamamsan. Amy's the one who always takes over everything (The Door and Phone Calls). I called she's on Vacation right now In China. They said CoCo and someone else was available. I know
    recently on Rubmaps Kelly has been getting like 5 star reviews. She must've opened up her menu more. Grand Spa has always been Level 1 at most. Honestly It's cleaner than T-Pro despite all the hype.
    Coco is old and chubby. Saw her as I was walking out. The owner is older with big boobs. Kelly still keeps asking for more for same extras. Less volume so business mind says raise your price till you have no business and your regulars leave you. Milk whatever business you have to death.

  11. #35321
    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    What does JW stand for? Where is it?
    Not sure what it stands for but it's in Humboldt Park wicker park area. On Chicago.

  12. #35320
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if you do try CTM please.
    Yes I did yesterday and WTF? Okay let me start off with 1st I stopped by Ozone and wanted to see the new girl someone on here mentioned "Wendy" she wasn't even there so I left and I drove to CTM. I get there and they wouldn't answer the door had to call no answer so I decided to Text and ask for an Appointment then I get A Text saying "Chloe was available" get Inside and I wasn't Impressed at all I almost walked out I understand the Latina options are bad In Chicago but I saw 3 fine big booty Latina's walking around on Fullerton that was more funner than my time at CTM. But I ended up picking Marianna the thicker 40 something Latina. Her Massage skills was decent not bad the room was dark with just A screen on then she told me to flip and It was just Level 1 she talks A little dirty but I've had funner Level 1's at other places. I was shocked with all the recent hype of CTM these ladies are older than what people bash at Princess Latina and Orange (Just no rushed session at CTM). I need to see Sophia who I read she's the 1 hottie who works there. Other than that no reason for me to drive up North for A boring Level 1 for an 40 something chubbie Latina.

  13. #35319
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check out grand spa recently?

    I was walking by and popped my head in, there was a mamasan with a nice rack and she said there was a girl in the back (but I didn't get a look at what she looked like). I ended up leaving because I was in a hurry but the place had me curious if anyone still visits and if there's any talent.
    Grand Spa usually doesn't have A Mamamsan. Amy's the one who always takes over everything (The Door and Phone Calls). I called she's on Vacation right now In China. They said CoCo and someone else was available. I know recently on Rubmaps Kelly has been getting like 5 star reviews. She must've opened up her menu more. Grand Spa has always been Level 1 at most. Honestly It's cleaner than T-Pro despite all the hype.

  14. #35318
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBoom  [View Original Post]
    First met a girl at the Original Orange Spa named Jessica then she went to Tokyo and 819. She was a smoking hot long haired spinner and one of you guys posted pictures of her but I can't seem to find her at any of these spa rotations. Any help would be appreciated.
    I remember A smoking hot Jessica with nice racks and cute Asian face at Blue Island on Ashland right before the Summer (Late Spring). But I follow up with Blue Island here and there and not much good comes through there nowadays. Someone Else had mentioned they had A baddie named Jessica over at Kedzie Spa before they got busted. IDK but maybe check throughout the South Side Spa's. Has Star Hot by White Sox stadium had any hotties lately?

  15. #35317

    Do have to compare

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    I saw both too. It is true that Anne is better looking and provided better feeling, if a comparison has to be made. Anne's face and service made me satisfied; Ella's footjob also made me satisfied. But there are more than two girls in the world. Neither was the best if you have to compare with some top ones in other parlors or cities to be honest.
    My post was a response to this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lover312  [View Original Post]
    Got word from the booker that Ella is back in town for a month from New York. If you don't remember, she was highly reviewed over the summer. There are folks in the apartment thread that are talking about the GOAT. Well Ella beats her hands down. Ella is Chicago's ass licking queen! Started with the table shower which she does naked. She's young. Says 26 which may be true. She's thin with an extremely tight little body and natural B-C's with big nipples. She scrubbed me thoroughly with a lot of attention the starfish. Preview BBBJ was devine. Back to the room for the most extensive and thorough cat bath I've ever had. She asked me to get on all fours and what commenced was five minutes of her spreading my cheeks and what can only be described as full on tongue fucking of my ass. To finish she laid on her back and gave an incredible upside down, backwards, BBBJ while I was on my knees. I could look back between my legs and watch her go at it. The image will remain in my spank bank for years to come. Incredible. On with the cover. Alternating position varying from close GFE with DFK to full on pounding. She was agreeable to any position I wanted all the while moaning and shrieking so loud that the guy in the next room was laughing and cheering us on! Blew in the bag. Clean up table shower to finish. Three bills all in. Gentlemen, Ella is an absolute gem. If you follow the apartment thread, Ella beats all those girls hands down. No question. She is also younger and hotter than 90 percent of them. I've tried most all of them and Ella truly is Chicago's GOAT. I can't believe that this place, and Ella in particular, don't have a wait list only.
    Just adding my personal opinion on the above.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape