Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 40018
-
11-10-24 14:12 #35323Banned Member

Posts: 4190These idiots have no clue how to grow a business and probably don't care.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 14:04 #35322Banned Member

Posts: 317Coco is old and chubby. Saw her as I was walking out. The owner is older with big boobs. Kelly still keeps asking for more for same extras. Less volume so business mind says raise your price till you have no business and your regulars leave you. Milk whatever business you have to death.
Originally Posted by SlimPimpin
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 11:12 #35321Regular Member

Posts: 20Not sure what it stands for but it's in Humboldt Park wicker park area. On Chicago.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 09:10 #35320Banned Member

Posts: 361Yes I did yesterday and WTF? Okay let me start off with 1st I stopped by Ozone and wanted to see the new girl someone on here mentioned "Wendy" she wasn't even there so I left and I drove to CTM. I get there and they wouldn't answer the door had to call no answer so I decided to Text and ask for an Appointment then I get A Text saying "Chloe was available" get Inside and I wasn't Impressed at all I almost walked out I understand the Latina options are bad In Chicago but I saw 3 fine big booty Latina's walking around on Fullerton that was more funner than my time at CTM. But I ended up picking Marianna the thicker 40 something Latina. Her Massage skills was decent not bad the room was dark with just A screen on then she told me to flip and It was just Level 1 she talks A little dirty but I've had funner Level 1's at other places. I was shocked with all the recent hype of CTM these ladies are older than what people bash at Princess Latina and Orange (Just no rushed session at CTM). I need to see Sophia who I read she's the 1 hottie who works there. Other than that no reason for me to drive up North for A boring Level 1 for an 40 something chubbie Latina.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 08:47 #35319Banned Member

Posts: 361Grand Spa usually doesn't have A Mamamsan. Amy's the one who always takes over everything (The Door and Phone Calls). I called she's on Vacation right now In China. They said CoCo and someone else was available. I know recently on Rubmaps Kelly has been getting like 5 star reviews. She must've opened up her menu more. Grand Spa has always been Level 1 at most. Honestly It's cleaner than T-Pro despite all the hype.
Originally Posted by Varsity2017
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 02:48 #35318Banned Member

Posts: 361I remember A smoking hot Jessica with nice racks and cute Asian face at Blue Island on Ashland right before the Summer (Late Spring). But I follow up with Blue Island here and there and not much good comes through there nowadays. Someone Else had mentioned they had A baddie named Jessica over at Kedzie Spa before they got busted. IDK but maybe check throughout the South Side Spa's. Has Star Hot by White Sox stadium had any hotties lately?
Originally Posted by DetroitBoom
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 00:07 #35317Senior Member

Posts: 112Do have to compare
My post was a response to this.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
Just adding my personal opinion on the above.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 23:50 #35316Senior Member

Posts: 148Grand Spa
Anyone check out grand spa recently?
I was walking by and popped my head in, there was a mamasan with a nice rack and she said there was a girl in the back (but I didn't get a look at what she looked like). I ended up leaving because I was in a hurry but the place had me curious if anyone still visits and if there's any talent.
-
11-09-24 21:37 #35315Regular Member

Posts: 13I went by this morning, and called ahead to see if Vivi was available. A different short asian opened the door and I was a little disappointed as she seemed a little wider than what the info below indicated, but then I said "Vivi" and they repeated it (but sounded more like "weewee") and a different, slim petite asian in a snug blue dress popped out. Very much like the photos. Very cute. I always lay down and see what they will do; she hopped up on the table and sat on the back of my legs and gave a decent rubdown with some oil. Then she asked me to flip. Great head, and I started / finished in mish. And yes, pretty large tattoo across the front of her hips. Very little English. One of the best experiences I have had at Orange.
Looking again, I have no idea which girl answered the door, or if she is even listed.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 21:12 #35314Troll

Posts: 16HELP! Jessica Tokyo /819
First met a girl at the Original Orange Spa named Jessica then she went to Tokyo and 819. She was a smoking hot long haired spinner and one of you guys posted pictures of her but I can't seem to find her at any of these spa rotations. Any help would be appreciated.
-
11-09-24 17:07 #35313Senior Member

Posts: 283Do not have to compare
I saw both too. It is true that Anne is better looking and provided better feeling, if a comparison has to be made. Anne's face and service made me satisfied; Ella's footjob also made me satisfied. But there are more than two girls in the world. Neither was the best if you have to compare with some top ones in other parlors or cities to be honest.
Originally Posted by BringBackBp
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 16:58 #35312Senior Member

Posts: 283Ashland Perfect and Orange volume to high
Sorry to say that, both Ashland Perfect and Orange are getting too crowded. Went to Perfect, all girls busy. Then drove to Orange, waited 15 minutes behind the curtain with the mamasun around worrying I would leave. Went with the first Chinese girl available, skipped shower (big mistake), pussy smelt like former dude umbrella; feet were dirty. Really gross. Finished quickly and leave. Two guys were waiting outside. Girl was pretty and nice. Do not want to pick her but volume is getting too high these day. Maybe better tp hunt on work days.
-
11-09-24 16:54 #35311Senior Member

Posts: 283Ashland Perfect and Orange volume to high
Sorry to say that, both Ashland Perfect and Orange are getting too crowded. Went to Perfect, all girls busy. Then drove to Orange, waited 15 minutes behind the curtain with the mamasun around worrying.
-
11-09-24 15:59 #35310Senior Member

Posts: 36Agreed. They have very good skill. Had one a while ago, Jessica, a little taller thin and very long hair. She was excellent. Gave a great massage and her hair brushing you while massaging was a nice feeling. She was the next best one as she really took her time and went nice and slow.
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 15:56 #35309Senior Member

Posts: 151Vivi has a tattoo in the pubic area. Can't remember if Kiki or Eva has tattoos.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





