Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 462 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 6928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5503
    Quote Originally Posted by Rell1444  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I saw one negative review and then one promise of a major positive review regarding blue in wethersfield but haven't seen anything else. Anybody else have any details about this spot they can share? I feel like what I've seen so far has been contradictory and mixed? Quality of the girls? Menu? Prices?
    I have been there a couple times. See my old posts. It's not bad. Lots of room for improvement but not a ripoff at all.

  2. #5502

    Blue

    I feel like I saw one negative review and then one promise of a major positive review regarding blue in wethersfield but haven't seen anything else. Anybody else have any details about this spot they can share? I feel like what I've seen so far has been contradictory and mixed? Quality of the girls? Menu? Prices?

  3. #5501
    Yea so, I submitted details Saturday, however didn't get posted. She's still with me, maybe Friday night I'll take her out and invite members. Someone showed up, he seemed to have a good time, he was professional and wasn't an ass to her. Stay tuned.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaMan5  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested as well. I'm down to wine and dine too.

  4. #5500
    Absolutely, Good variety of big tits PR's, AA's, round ass Indians, Caucasians in the Hartford area. Glad to help.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanoNew  [View Original Post]
    I've been to a lot of Asian places looking for a FS at a new place with some different providers?

  5. #5499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by MaMan5  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested as well. I'm down to wine and dine too.
    Ignore him. Of course, with one post, you probably ARE him, but if not, simply move along.

  6. #5498

    Different MP's

    Quote Originally Posted by DanoNew  [View Original Post]
    I've been to a lot of Asian places looking for a FS at a new place with some different providers?
    No, there aren't any in the area that I'm aware of. You can try rubmaps. Ch and see if there are any.

  7. #5497

    New places with AA, PR, Indian providers?

    I've been to a lot of Asian places looking for a FS at a new place with some different providers?

  8. #5496

    Any places with PR, Indian, AA providers?

    Been to a ton of Asian places looking to try a FS somewhere new with different providers?

  9. #5495

    I'm down

    Quote Originally Posted by WillJokovic  [View Original Post]
    If this offer is on the table, I'd be interested in having some fun with her. I'm in town visiting and love Asians. PM me details thanks!
    I'd be interested as well. I'm down to wine and dine too.

  10. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by JdWill367  [View Original Post]
    She's a scammer, she will have you in there for like 5 minutes after handing off the money to her handler through the bathroom window then he'll burst into the room. Numerous reports say basically the same thing.
    I saw her two weeks ago, the same thing happened to me. I have posted in the ripoff reports page.

  11. #5493

    Lisa from Ginza. Is she still around?

    Haven't seen much in the reviews of Lisa from Ginza lately. Is she still working the Manchester / Hartford area?

  12. #5492
    Yea so Joko, my post was to invite members out for cocktails with THE Very Famous Asian. Introduce yourself, get to know her, check out her hot body. To be clear, men want to fuck her and I thank them, however, she will only fuck me. I have to chuckle, so will you. I take her out so I can get a break. LOL.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillJokovic  [View Original Post]
    If this offer is on the table, I'd be interested in having some fun with her. I'm in town visiting and love Asians. PM me details thanks!

  13. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by WillJokovic  [View Original Post]
    If this offer is on the table, I'd be interested in having some fun with her. I'm in town visiting and love Asians. PM me details thanks!
    Don't listen to anything Chad says.

  14. #5490

    Tiny Asian sounds fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear from you Spear. To be honest, I'm not a porn guy, never have, never will be. No need. However, due to my reputation, been involved in 3 on 1, 5 on 1 excitement back in my college days, not filmed. Rarely involved in 3 Somes today, only when forced as I mentioned in Post 5466. With that said, some of the locals don't mind being recorded. Maybe that counts as porn. Think of titles.

    1, Cool Chad fucks.

    2, Cool Chad fucks again.

    3, Who's Cool Chad fucking now.

    4, Cool Chad fucks in front of the green door.

    5, How many Asians can Cool Chad fuck.

    I have to chuckle, so will you. The Puerto Rican was over this weekend, she wouldn't let me out of bed. She likes when I lick her pussy, suck her big tits, cums hard, squirts.

    If I may invite you, the famous Asian is scheduled to arrive Friday for several days. I'm sure she's expecting me to wine and dine her. If that's the case, join us for drinks. I'll ask her to wear her black dress, shows lots of skin. Nice tits for a tiny Asian. Anyways, I'm here if needed.

    Chad.
    If this offer is on the table, I'd be interested in having some fun with her. I'm in town visiting and love Asians. PM me details thanks!

  15. #5489

    Pine spa

    Just got back from Pine spa.

    Wanted to see Mimi, thought she was back, I was wrong.

    Got Gena, I guess 50's good looking MILF. I asked about Mimi and Sunny, said both gone, her and Coco now there.

    Standard massage with no oil, hate that feel like hair ripping out LOL.

    No tease face down, disappointed.

    Face up she asked "what you want" I said everything and she said OK. No amount was asked for.

    She was as fun as Mimi with some extras thrown in, PM for details.

    She is super tight but we made it work.

    I asked her age she said 71 and laughed, don't know if kidding or not. Either hottest 70 yo or joking about age.

    Well worth the visit, enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape