Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 24695
-
11-10-24 19:01 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 53Health on Olive
I went to Health Spa on Friday. I don't know why but it's become my favorite over Jasmine and Classic. I did the hour and got Amy. I liked Amy. She gave a good massage with some but not a ton of teasing. On the flip she took it slow at my request. It was $60 and $40 tip. I can't remember but I thought it was $70 for the hour the last time I was there. I will repeat.
-
11-10-24 15:46 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 687I avoided "her" and took it as another lesson learned. I'm glad I checked with the board before I did anything. I ended going to Happy Feet spa and getting a "happy ending. " I didn't buy a gift card, but I left feeling great with a lighter ball sack.
Originally Posted by BP2016
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 22:44 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 150Sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 20:52 #22982Regular Member

Posts: 15I've texted with "her" before. The number she was using at the time was listed on ads in other areas with photos of someone completely different. Strike 3 was when I asked her for a verification photo (didn't require nudity or anything like that) and she refused. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 15:59 #22981Banned Member

Posts: 175Build In Extra Time
You have been warned, yes HJ only and there is a VIP but she only gets naked you will not be offered anything else. Possible cancellation also very inconsistent. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 09:56 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 168Which area is she in? Just to verify, happy means HJ only? Does she allow MT and take her top off?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 08:36 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 150Intel
She's an attractive blonde. The bikini and jeans pictures are her. Easy to talk too. Notorious for being late. 10-20 minutes late isn't uncommon. No extras have ever been offered to me. You get a good massage from an attractive, clean, smart lady who isn't drugged out, isn't going to rob you, or isn't going to share your business. You leave happy.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 22:52 #22978Banned Member

Posts: 175Which One Are You
Nikki or Jenny?
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 17:45 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 58Nikki
She's real.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 15:43 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 172Who is the last one? Any intel?
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 11:03 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 164Full Body Relaxation
-
11-08-24 10:57 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 164CoMoTgr
Your inbox is full so I could not reply to PM. FYI.
-
11-08-24 05:21 #22973Senior Member

Posts: 687Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
Saw her pic in a different city!
Thank you all for setting me straight. Sometimes you need somebody to smack your eyes off the tits and wake you up to reality. Cash is always king and I almost got stuck with some freaking eBay cards. I would have never given her the numbers without seeing her person. But once again I know better. Thanks and time to go back in pool and do better.
-
11-07-24 22:42 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 172What's up with this lady? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html.
Responsive in communication but not elaborative.
-
11-07-24 11:45 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 138Zen
Jasmine was closed so I stopped by Zen. Only provider working I think was Cari. Nice massage on stomach getting close to jr and the boys but no touch. Nice tease. On flip was covered with sheet. No happy ending. Allowed some otc roaming while getting the massage. Funny there was a box of Kleenex on the night stand which usually means happy ending. Oh well, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






