Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 204 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 17023
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13978

    AMPs with HJs

    Here's a list of all the AMPs in central Ohio where I've gotten a HJ in the last 6 months or so.

    On Time Spa.1508 Hubbard Drive. Lancaster, OH.

    Rejuvenation Spa. 5841 Karric Square Dr. Dublin, OH.

    New Spa 451 EastWilson Bridge rd. Worthington, OH.

    White rose Asian spa. 5230 westerville rd. Westerville, OH.

    Elegant Massage. 3735 Old Columbus Rd. Carroll, OH.

    M Newark Relax Spa. 2112 Cherry Valley Rd. Heath, OH.

    Lavender Massage. 2424 Home Acre Drive. Columbus, OH.

    Body Relaxing or Foot Spa. Scarborough Square Ste 2530. Columbus, OH.

    Lavender Asia Spa. 2078 B OH-256. Reynoldsburg, OH.

    75 NW Massage. 75 Wilson Road. Columbus, OH.

    Foot Spa. 999 21st St. Newark, OH.

    Red Leaves Massage. 9882 Brewster Ln. Powell, OH.

    Tai Chi Massage. 5740 Frantz Road. Dublin, OH.

  2. #13977

    Emily

    Emily says thank you to all the wonderful gentlemen she has had the opportunity to meet over the last week! She is overwhelmed by all the texts to see her and appreciates all of your business!! She apologizes that she cannot accommodate everyone everyday it's just so many requests for what she is able to accommodate with good quality service. She is also working hard to find another location to increase young providers. Hoping that this will be accomplished before the first of the year.

    Good vibes to all!

  3. #13976

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Dragonfly is NOT an AMP, it is not the name of an actual business you will find on Google. Dragonfly is just what they have chosen as a way to refer to it, it is currently a solo independent provider, Emily, seeing clients out of her apartment.
    What are the proper channels of reaching out to Emily to schedule an appointment?

  4. #13975

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNuts49  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.
    I tried to private message you get info but your box is full.

  5. #13974

    Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNuts49  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.
    Dragonfly is NOT an AMP, it is not the name of an actual business you will find on Google. Dragonfly is just what they have chosen as a way to refer to it, it is currently a solo independent provider, Emily, seeing clients out of her apartment.

  6. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Stop trolling.
    So how do you figure butt wipe I was just asking and I shared on here before so I don't no what your problem is.

  7. #13972

    Dragonfly

    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.

  8. #13971

    Marion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtd123  [View Original Post]
    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?
    I reviewed two new AMPs in Marion a couple weeks ago. Do a quick search or look at my posts.

  9. #13970

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyeone  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Had a very good experience. Will be going back for sure.
    Damn that sounds awesome dude I bet you eat a lot of milk of different clients; because 69 it's not safe.

  10. #13969
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #13968

    Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowTheFacts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a phone number or address for Dragonfly spa? Can't seem to find it.
    It is not a spa / AMP, it is an apartment and "they" have decided to give it a name.

  12. #13967

    Marion

    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?

  13. #13966

    Marion

    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?

  14. #13965

    Emily

    Second that. Had a very good experience. Will be going back for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    She is very nice and bubbly like others have said but wow does she have a sexy side. Started in the shower with lots of cleaning, sucking, then cleaning, then jerking, then Russian, and more cleaning. We moved to the bed and wow I was not ready for that. She is great. Some 69 action, then I switch to take car of her. I'm a little worried she might have disturbed the neighbors she "O" so loud it kind of shocked me. The first "O" was loud but nothing compared to the second one. She pulled my head into her while screaming yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh! At the top of her lungs. She was actually screaming and shaking, it was awesome.

    We go mish and I pick her up off the bed and really give it to her, then we switch to ds and I finish in the bag. She said she came twice and I said now I need to cum 3 times and laughed. She wanted to get back in the shower where I thought she was going to clean me, but that isn't all she had in mind. Round 2 happened in the shower while she had finger up my ass. Can't wait to go back. Once I was all cleaned up she asked if I wanted to stay a while. We used our phones to chat for about 15 minutes then it was time to say good bye. She told me she is 24 but she looked a little older to me, maybe late 20's. If you get the chance don't pass it up. I will be going back for sure.

  15. #13964

    Finally saw Emily

    She is very nice and bubbly like others have said but wow does she have a sexy side. Started in the shower with lots of cleaning, sucking, then cleaning, then jerking, then Russian, and more cleaning. We moved to the bed and wow I was not ready for that. She is great. Some 69 action, then I switch to take car of her. I'm a little worried she might have disturbed the neighbors she "O" so loud it kind of shocked me. The first "O" was loud but nothing compared to the second one. She pulled my head into her while screaming yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh! At the top of her lungs. She was actually screaming and shaking, it was awesome.

    We go mish and I pick her up off the bed and really give it to her, then we switch to ds and I finish in the bag. She said she came twice and I said now I need to cum 3 times and laughed. She wanted to get back in the shower where I thought she was going to clean me, but that isn't all she had in mind. Round 2 happened in the shower while she had finger up my ass. Can't wait to go back. Once I was all cleaned up she asked if I wanted to stay a while. We used our phones to chat for about 15 minutes then it was time to say good bye. She told me she is 24 but she looked a little older to me, maybe late 20's. If you get the chance don't pass it up. I will be going back for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape