Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14950
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    Thanks for the info. Anyone see her listing lately.

  2. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    Is BBBJ available? Damage?
    Thanks for the info.

  3. #14948

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1
    I had been eyeing her for a long time to break my dry spell, but I found reviews to be disappointing. Everything covered and no DFK. For $500, there should be something making it worth that much.

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2995449

    https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=3003009

  4. #14947

    Champagne update?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a chance to visit Champagne? If so, is the visit worth it?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177116436
    I am coming from out of state and scheduled to see Champagne this coming week, any updates good or bad? I am happy to share any information if you are visiting Michigan.

  5. #14946
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1
    By the way how do you guy get the links to work mine always come out were you need to copy paste.

  6. #14945

    Parker

    Anybody have a go at this one yet she goes by Parker but not the Parker we all know but she look right up my alley anybody got any feedback? It would be appreciated. https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8083139.htm?cat=1

  7. #14944
    Anyone with details on Lucy in O'Fallon MO?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...440/3146191029

    314-619-1029.

    Seem to remember there being some buzz about her being rough, her incall being a wreck, and / or certain diseases. All three I'd like to avoid, particularly the latter.

    But, she looks good for girls in this lifestyle!

    I don't know if I'm remembering correctly or not.

    Feel free to shoot me a PM.

  8. #14943

    Jayde

    Is BBBJ available? Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongolianNinj  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago. Cute, young, slender, natural. Not very outgoing or much of a personality, but you're like me and you just want that body type, she's for you.

  9. #14942

    Layla

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3544.htm?cat=1

    Saw Layla recently. Definitely worth a visit. Everything covered but she has a tight body, nice shaved tight kitty. Probably 20-21. Clean. Nice hygiene. Was not GFE. 300 for HH.

  10. #14941
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBro1206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this little spinner. Looks real hot. I think she works St Louis and Springfield Ill.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/434343896600
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/343375118864

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/377644294263

    https://springfieldil.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /1 ad2 e535-f674-4 d4 c-aef5-9 c34 f78 e37 c1.

  11. #14940
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC314  [View Original Post]
    She's real and good for a qv. Only offers 2 positions, and doesn't get into. Ot.
    Uhhhh. Who?

  12. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by BobC314  [View Original Post]
    She's real and good for a qv. Only offers 2 positions, and doesn't get into. Ot.
    Thanks Bob, were did you catch up with her in St louis? I have tried to get ahold of with no luck?

  13. #14938

    Jayde

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about this girl also, but I just don't get a good feeling.
    I called that one she said call her back when I was ready. Probably another deposit scam though.

    The one I was interested in was Jayde which post in Sringfield, Illinois, Decatur and a few others beside St Louis. Her and Jessi and Doll. They all come up to Springfield for a week or two then go back to St louis. I've seen some postings but the big weekend is coming up. If anyone knows or sees an ad let me know. I like to get them when they first come to town. If your the last when there leaving well you boys know when ya seen a red beat up pussy that's not pink anymore. LOL.

  14. #14937

    Good for a Qv

    She's real and good for a qv. Only offers 2 positions, and doesn't get into. Ot.

  15. #14936
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6197074009

    Any info on this one? The age of 23 is suspicious to me, plus no reviews.
    I've been wondering about this girl also, but I just don't get a good feeling.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape