Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22976

  2. #22975

  3. #22974

    CoMoTgr

    Your inbox is full so I could not reply to PM. FYI.

  4. #22973
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    If you would have gotten the gift card she'd would have tried to get you to arrive at the meeting location and then tried her hardest to the card information out of you without actually ever meeting face to face. The scammers will send you to a hotel, even give you a room number all to get the card info from you.
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.

    Saw her pic in a different city!

    Thank you all for setting me straight. Sometimes you need somebody to smack your eyes off the tits and wake you up to reality. Cash is always king and I almost got stuck with some freaking eBay cards. I would have never given her the numbers without seeing her person. But once again I know better. Thanks and time to go back in pool and do better.

  5. #22972
    What's up with this lady? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html.

    Responsive in communication but not elaborative.

  6. #22971

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.

    My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.
    Jasmine was closed so I stopped by Zen. Only provider working I think was Cari. Nice massage on stomach getting close to jr and the boys but no touch. Nice tease. On flip was covered with sheet. No happy ending. Allowed some otc roaming while getting the massage. Funny there was a box of Kleenex on the night stand which usually means happy ending. Oh well, YMMV.

  7. #22970
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.
    Saw her pic in a different city!

  8. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.
    Thanks. Yes, she's always fun and a great massage.

  9. #22968

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.

  10. #22967

    Uuuuuhhhhhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.

  11. #22966

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
    If you would have gotten the gift card she'd would have tried to get you to arrive at the meeting location and then tried her hardest to the card information out of you without actually ever meeting face to face. The scammers will send you to a hotel, even give you a room number all to get the card info from you.

  12. #22965

    Angel

    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html

  13. #22964
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.

    My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.
    Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.

  14. #22963

    Shhhh Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by OakBarrel2  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you, Angie might not be everyone's cup of tea but I always have had fun with her. She's sweet, reliable, and provides a good experience at a reasonable cost.
    I tried contacting her today since I saw a new ad posted, but she's not taking new clients. What area is she in anyways?

  15. #22962

    That's Leia

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Was going to contact her years ago but after some homework decided not to, now I have never seen her but pics are not her and she is much heavier than the posted photos. She is in Florissant and been posting for a long time there are a few reviews on TER if you search her phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape