Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13976

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Dragonfly is NOT an AMP, it is not the name of an actual business you will find on Google. Dragonfly is just what they have chosen as a way to refer to it, it is currently a solo independent provider, Emily, seeing clients out of her apartment.
    What are the proper channels of reaching out to Emily to schedule an appointment?

  2. #13975

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNuts49  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.
    I tried to private message you get info but your box is full.

  3. #13974

    Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNuts49  [View Original Post]
    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.
    Dragonfly is NOT an AMP, it is not the name of an actual business you will find on Google. Dragonfly is just what they have chosen as a way to refer to it, it is currently a solo independent provider, Emily, seeing clients out of her apartment.

  4. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Stop trolling.
    So how do you figure butt wipe I was just asking and I shared on here before so I don't no what your problem is.

  5. #13972

    Dragonfly

    Would greatly appreciate if someone could please share the address for Dragonfly. Was unable to locate through google search for Dragonfly massage in Cbus.

  6. #13971

    Marion

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtd123  [View Original Post]
    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?
    I reviewed two new AMPs in Marion a couple weeks ago. Do a quick search or look at my posts.

  7. #13970

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyeone  [View Original Post]
    Second that. Had a very good experience. Will be going back for sure.
    Damn that sounds awesome dude I bet you eat a lot of milk of different clients; because 69 it's not safe.

  8. #13969
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #13968

    Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowTheFacts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a phone number or address for Dragonfly spa? Can't seem to find it.
    It is not a spa / AMP, it is an apartment and "they" have decided to give it a name.

  10. #13967

    Marion

    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?

  11. #13966

    Marion

    Anything decent between Marion and north cbus?

  12. #13965

    Emily

    Second that. Had a very good experience. Will be going back for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeHere77  [View Original Post]
    She is very nice and bubbly like others have said but wow does she have a sexy side. Started in the shower with lots of cleaning, sucking, then cleaning, then jerking, then Russian, and more cleaning. We moved to the bed and wow I was not ready for that. She is great. Some 69 action, then I switch to take car of her. I'm a little worried she might have disturbed the neighbors she "O" so loud it kind of shocked me. The first "O" was loud but nothing compared to the second one. She pulled my head into her while screaming yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh! At the top of her lungs. She was actually screaming and shaking, it was awesome.

    We go mish and I pick her up off the bed and really give it to her, then we switch to ds and I finish in the bag. She said she came twice and I said now I need to cum 3 times and laughed. She wanted to get back in the shower where I thought she was going to clean me, but that isn't all she had in mind. Round 2 happened in the shower while she had finger up my ass. Can't wait to go back. Once I was all cleaned up she asked if I wanted to stay a while. We used our phones to chat for about 15 minutes then it was time to say good bye. She told me she is 24 but she looked a little older to me, maybe late 20's. If you get the chance don't pass it up. I will be going back for sure.

  13. #13964

    Finally saw Emily

    She is very nice and bubbly like others have said but wow does she have a sexy side. Started in the shower with lots of cleaning, sucking, then cleaning, then jerking, then Russian, and more cleaning. We moved to the bed and wow I was not ready for that. She is great. Some 69 action, then I switch to take car of her. I'm a little worried she might have disturbed the neighbors she "O" so loud it kind of shocked me. The first "O" was loud but nothing compared to the second one. She pulled my head into her while screaming yes, yes, ohhhhhhhhhh! At the top of her lungs. She was actually screaming and shaking, it was awesome.

    We go mish and I pick her up off the bed and really give it to her, then we switch to ds and I finish in the bag. She said she came twice and I said now I need to cum 3 times and laughed. She wanted to get back in the shower where I thought she was going to clean me, but that isn't all she had in mind. Round 2 happened in the shower while she had finger up my ass. Can't wait to go back. Once I was all cleaned up she asked if I wanted to stay a while. We used our phones to chat for about 15 minutes then it was time to say good bye. She told me she is 24 but she looked a little older to me, maybe late 20's. If you get the chance don't pass it up. I will be going back for sure.

  14. #13963
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoTrundo  [View Original Post]
    Emily was great, so bubbly and friendly. If you do go see her, just remember it's not GFE and to be respectful and kind she's a very sweet girl.
    I feel like these reviews are being written by one person at this point. Yes, she's friendly and has a fun personality. But for the price, Riverside is the better option. I've never seen a girl there that didn't have a stellar body.

  15. #13962

    Can't seem to find it

    Quote Originally Posted by MondoTrundo  [View Original Post]
    Emily was great, so bubbly and friendly. If you do go see her, just remember it's not GFE and to be respectful and kind she's a very sweet girl.
    Anyone got a phone number or address for Dragonfly spa? Can't seem to find it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape