Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 18221
-
11-10-24 19:04 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 155Robin
Recently got a chance to see Robin and everything that has been said is true. Not only is she one of the prettiest providers I've been with, but her body is top tier as well. Before our session officially started we got to know each other, and she is very pleasant and easy going. As far as the main event I left happy and very relaxed and will be returning sooner than later. Looking forward to scheduling a 4 hand with her and the wonderful Natalia. For those of you that may not know, Orlo is the gate keeper. Thank you for giving me her information Orlo.
-
11-10-24 12:40 #15010Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
I had a great time. Thank you!
Originally Posted by IronMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 16:45 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 25Dream of Sarah Maitland Mom
Hi friends,
I had the pleasure of dreaming with Sarah Maitland Mom. She is super friendly, fun and relaxed. Her skills are top notch and looking forward to future dreams.
-
11-09-24 11:07 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 223Finding UTR providers
Fellas any tips on how one can find they're own provider who's under the radar or build a stable of them?
-
11-08-24 22:12 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 131Clear inbox! Also would love to meet this one. I have a few numbers I can share with you. Depends on what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 14:34 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 488UTR Keri
I have a post in the Sanford Deland board about Kerri updates. She's around for little bit longer.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 09:56 #15005Regular Member

Posts: 6Asian UTR's
I'm tired of the AMP scene. Are there ay Asian UTR's out there in the Orlando area? Thanks for any help.
-
11-08-24 08:06 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 129Robin UTR
This is long overdue, but I had the pleasure of seeing Robin a while back. Not much more can be said about her. She's totally cool, a complete sweetheart, and has a rocking body. Oh yeah. She gives a good massage too! She has two locations. One of them requires a bit more notice for her but she is very accommodating to what works for you. I'm not the gatekeeper. Thanks to Orlo for sharing her info with me. He has quite a few gems!
-
11-07-24 16:47 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 305Gone?
This is news to me. Keri stopped providing services or moved out of state or something else?
Originally Posted by BigCris
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 14:30 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 179Veronica
In total agreement. She is so cool and down to earth. I've seen her numerous times and she is always in top form! Veronica is totally GFE and it doesn't feel like business. She is one of my go-to girls. I reiterate that Orlo if her gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by NoDice
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:36 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 129FITune — Clear your inbox. Would like to DN.
FITune — Clear the inbox. Trying to message you for digits!
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 13:23 #15000Senior Member

Posts: 109Veronica
Best in the business! I have not had anyone close. This is what you want when looking for a provider. I want to get this one out of the game to keep her for myself. She is a cool ass person to hang with and so much more fun in a private environment.
I have seen her multiple times and have realized it is hard to go anywhere else. You get everything you want in one package. She is sexy af, sensual and freaky. The only downside is the initial coms to setup an appt. If coms were consistent, I would retire from the game and keep her in a place and take care of all her expenses.
ORLO is the gatekeeper, do not reach out for digits
-
11-07-24 08:59 #14999Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank you
I really enjoyed your company sweetie. Thank you for coming by. Looking forward to you being my new friend.
Originally Posted by JRuds
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
11-07-24 07:50 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 270Jersey Girl Inbox is full
I'm replying to this post in hopes that Jersey Girl will see it. I was not able to send a DM because of full inbox. I'll try again later today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by JRuds
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-AG.
-
11-07-24 07:36 #14997Banned Member

Posts: 857Do not loose sleep, heard she looks like a dude.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





