Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 973 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 14584
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11359

    Camille's-GPS

    Reached out and texted this one for a couple of days. She was good for a short one time date. That's why I'm posting it on the Escort section. Anyway, comms were good right up until the point when she said she never goes below 500. I started off messaging her on SB and said I'd do 300 for a date. I guess she missed that part.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bd47db97bd7556
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4697.jpg‎   IMG_4698.jpg‎  

  2. #11358

    Late response

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I need to figure out what it takes to get her to respond to a text in less than 8 hours. I think she is a creature of the night or she has a day gig. Any advice from those who have actually been able to meet her would be appreciated.
    LOL. I hate when a provider texts back more than an hour or 2 after I send one let alone 8. I have moved on by that time.

  3. #11357

    Comms are horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a good source that she's so busy she said it's time to up the game price. It's kind of like the commodity market the law of supply and demand. So f your going to play the game it's going to cost you.
    I need to figure out what it takes to get her to respond to a text in less than 8 hours. I think she is a creature of the night or she has a day gig. Any advice from those who have actually been able to meet her would be appreciated.

  4. #11356

    She is reviewed on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    I have heard nothing good about her but the pics are intriguing.

  5. #11355

    Supply and Demand

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a good source that she's so busy she said it's time to up the game price. It's kind of like the commodity market the law of supply and demand. So f your going to play the game it's going to cost you.
    Fair point. I definitely understand the laws supply and demand and with the "market" here having a low supply of quality providers it does have an effect on pricing of the better ones.

  6. #11354

    Nykee Nymph

    I heard from a good source that she's so busy she said it's time to up the game price. It's kind of like the commodity market the law of supply and demand. So íf your going to play the game it's going to cost you.

  7. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    fs? Bbbj? Cim?
    Yes, and more.

  8. #11352

    Nykee Nymph

    Not to drag up any drama but holy crap this one got a sudden and bad case of GPS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/686937897959

  9. #11351

    Can you expand on that

    Quote Originally Posted by jerbearnaples  [View Original Post]
    seen her twice. Once a few years back and again last month. Pics are the girl from a few years. Currently the face is a bit rougher but the body is still banging. Both times as advertised and will absolutely wear you out!
    fs? Bbbj? Cim?

  10. #11350

    Ahh I see

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Thanks. I was wondering about that one as well.

  11. #11349

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    Seen her twice. Once a few years back and again last month. Pics are the girl from a few years. Currently the face is a bit rougher but the body is still banging. Both times as advertised and will absolutely wear you out!

  12. #11348
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    We need a link to know who you are referring too.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8940.jpg‎  

  13. #11347

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    Seen her twice once years and again last month.

    Body is still like the pics.

    Face a bit rougher. Service is GFE and the will absolutely wear you out!

  14. #11346

    Kimberlry

    I don't see many here lately with a body like hers. Run, don't walk. There is upsell but the basics and the view is awesome.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/2144632

  15. #11345

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color
    It was a '02 Tahoe blowing power steering fluid out a busted hose on the exhaust manifold.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape