Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 738 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 11067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10872
    Bad in what way?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    You would not believe how bad the economys are here.

  2. #10871

    I am overseas at the moment in Europe 🇪127482;

    You would not believe how bad the economys are here.

  3. #10870
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Yes a few times. I had an UTR who was young she used to always be on her phone but her body was so damn hot and she could take a pounding and one day she hit me up told me she had a room so I headed over. We did the usual but I could tell she was distracted not the normal whatever attitude. She said her and her BF just had a fight I said I can leave if you want if your not in the mood to see anyone and she said no she likes hanging out with me and talking. We talked for a minute and she started a nice BBBJ I picked her up turned her over and I noticed she wasn't reaching for the phone and started throwing it back on me hard so I went all in. All the sudden the grip gets really tight and she starts to collapse but I don't give up the stroke and she starts moaning really loud and then gives a big scream and I feel something wet dripping down my balls. She all the sudden gets mad at me pushing me away saying my BF is going to kill me if he finds out I squirted on you. I laughed and said don't tell him but she got really upset saying I was mad and I usually distract myself on my phone so I don't O but I was mad and wanted to see if I could destroy you and you ended up wearing me out instead. We laughed and I left after that she would hit me up a few times and never took that phone out again but she was so angry the first time I made her squirt I me I was afraid she wouldn't see me anymore. My advice see her again she may have liked it and will start treating you different like a side dick lmao.
    Rachel was like that the first time I got her close. She got an attitude the first time and kind of killed the mood. Same MO, always on her phone. She was texting someone as she was giving me a BBBJ once. After that though, things opened up a lot. She started telling me how she liked it. So do a repeat and see what happens. Some of these girls get treated in a way that makes it hard for them to get into it and some just have a hard time getting an O from just sex. Maybe you'll have a better time on the 2nd round or maybe she's cold and you can cut her off.

  4. #10869
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Met a provider I have in rotation recently after not seeing her for 9 months. Mostly schedule and funds. She comes over and is in a decent mood. She is riding CG which she does not do normally, and all of a sudden is screaming and gushes out. I am like "meh, don't care. Its okay to use the hotel bed as a toilet."

    She was sort of angry she had a major O. Did I remind her of some ex or she was suppose to do that with the bf? Either way, anyone ever experienced an angry provider after the girl came? This has been buggin my brain. (Yes she texted me a few days later to get together soon, but I am not replying to that).
    Yes a few times. I had an UTR who was young she used to always be on her phone but her body was so damn hot and she could take a pounding and one day she hit me up told me she had a room so I headed over. We did the usual but I could tell she was distracted not the normal whatever attitude. She said her and her BF just had a fight I said I can leave if you want if your not in the mood to see anyone and she said no she likes hanging out with me and talking. We talked for a minute and she started a nice BBBJ I picked her up turned her over and I noticed she wasn't reaching for the phone and started throwing it back on me hard so I went all in. All the sudden the grip gets really tight and she starts to collapse but I don't give up the stroke and she starts moaning really loud and then gives a big scream and I feel something wet dripping down my balls. She all the sudden gets mad at me pushing me away saying my BF is going to kill me if he finds out I squirted on you. I laughed and said don't tell him but she got really upset saying I was mad and I usually distract myself on my phone so I don't O but I was mad and wanted to see if I could destroy you and you ended up wearing me out instead. We laughed and I left after that she would hit me up a few times and never took that phone out again but she was so angry the first time I made her squirt I me I was afraid she wouldn't see me anymore. My advice see her again she may have liked it and will start treating you different like a side dick lmao.

  5. #10868
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Met a provider I have in rotation recently after not seeing her for 9 months. Mostly schedule and funds. She comes over and is in a decent mood. She is riding CG which she does not do normally, and all of a sudden is screaming and gushes out. I am like "meh, don't care. Its okay to use the hotel bed as a toilet."

    She was sort of angry she had a major O. Did I remind her of some ex or she was suppose to do that with the bf? Either way, anyone ever experienced an angry provider after the girl came? This has been buggin my brain. (Yes she texted me a few days later to get together soon, but I am not replying to that).
    It's happened to me a couple times, usually a telltale sign they're with someone. Sometimes it's an emotional thing / They don't enjoy what they're doing and don't want to O with a client since it'll mean they're enjoying themselves. Had a girl push me off her to keep herself from cumming once. She felt bad about it and said she can only do that with her bf. At least she was nice enough to finish me with a BBBJCIM afterwards.

    The best ones are the ones that O or get really close and then the session heats up, start DFK when they had a no kissing rule before. Legz is one of those. I've gotten her there a few times and then suddenly she's pulling out the coconut oil and wants an impromptu trip to Greece.

  6. #10867

    Mad because you made her orgasm?

    Met a provider I have in rotation recently after not seeing her for 9 months. Mostly schedule and funds. She comes over and is in a decent mood. She is riding CG which she does not do normally, and all of a sudden is screaming and gushes out. I am like "meh, don't care. Its okay to use the hotel bed as a toilet."

    She was sort of angry she had a major O. Did I remind her of some ex or she was suppose to do that with the bf? Either way, anyone ever experienced an angry provider after the girl came? This has been buggin my brain. (Yes she texted me a few days later to get together soon, but I am not replying to that).

  7. #10866

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    I'm on moderation myself but I'm not too sure on why. I have an idea but it's just a guess. Do you know why you are?
    One small argumentative post years ago for me. It must be more hassle to take us off moderation than to moderate our posts. That's all I can figure.

  8. #10865

    Moderation

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it brother. Don't end up like me on perm moderation.

    Just post the links of the ads for the gals to avoid under the negative report section. Eventually the cockroaches move on. Be safe bro.
    I've been on moderation since day one almost. Ya know chicks like bad boys, so when I'm out at bars chilling, I tell the girls. "ya know I'm on permanent moderation on the USA forum, it's like instant wet pussy.

  9. #10864
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it brother. Don't end up like me on perm moderation.

    Just post the links of the ads for the gals to avoid under the negative report section. Eventually the cockroaches move on. Be safe bro.
    I'm on moderation myself but I'm not too sure on why. I have an idea but it's just a guess. Do you know why you are?

  10. #10863
    Not worth it brother. Don't end up like me on perm moderation.

    Just post the links of the ads for the gals to avoid under the negative report section. Eventually the cockroaches move on. Be safe bro.

  11. #10862
    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    While you can post whatever you want on this thread- you cannot put someone personal identifiable information such as mugshot or official home address, tax payer number etc. But you can post general stuff to warn people here.
    I hope they make an exception for overseas scammers.

  12. #10861
    While you can post whatever you want on this thread- you cannot put someone personal identifiable information such as mugshot or official home address, tax payer number etc. But you can post general stuff to warn people here.

  13. #10860

    Message for A2

    There are alot of scammers pretending to be working girls.

    Since I know how to hack. May I post there personal information if they are outside the USA. Phone #, IP address, Continent, Country of origin, and photos. So that way the users of this forum can see who they really are.

  14. #10859

    That makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Tryst and Eros are very expensive to advertise on.

    So when they ask you where you saw the advertisement, if it is tryst or Eros the price is high.

    Google the number and say you found the advertisement on another site.
    That actually does make sense. I'll sometimes see prices advertised differently on different sites for the same girl.

  15. #10858

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape