Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 972 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 14577
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11352
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    fs? Bbbj? Cim?
    Yes, and more.

  2. #11351

    Nykee Nymph

    Not to drag up any drama but holy crap this one got a sudden and bad case of GPS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/686937897959

  3. #11350

    Can you expand on that

    Quote Originally Posted by jerbearnaples  [View Original Post]
    seen her twice. Once a few years back and again last month. Pics are the girl from a few years. Currently the face is a bit rougher but the body is still banging. Both times as advertised and will absolutely wear you out!
    fs? Bbbj? Cim?

  4. #11349

    Ahh I see

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Thanks. I was wondering about that one as well.

  5. #11348

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    Seen her twice. Once a few years back and again last month. Pics are the girl from a few years. Currently the face is a bit rougher but the body is still banging. Both times as advertised and will absolutely wear you out!

  6. #11347
    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    We need a link to know who you are referring too.
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8940.jpg‎  

  7. #11346

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    Seen her twice once years and again last month.

    Body is still like the pics.

    Face a bit rougher. Service is GFE and the will absolutely wear you out!

  8. #11345

    Kimberlry

    I don't see many here lately with a body like hers. Run, don't walk. There is upsell but the basics and the view is awesome.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...scorts/2144632

  9. #11344

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color
    It was a '02 Tahoe blowing power steering fluid out a busted hose on the exhaust manifold.

  10. #11343

    Link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Choowicks  [View Original Post]
    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?
    We need a link to know who you are referring too.

  11. #11342

    Spidey sense tingled

    Quote Originally Posted by JediKnight77  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504
    So I made an inquiry to her and got a gut feeling that something was off. Here is the text exchange. Same donation for 2 girls as for one just doesn't seem like that would be for real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sloan_1.jpg‎   Sloan_2.jpg‎   Friend_Pic.jpg‎  

  12. #11341

    Non gag reflex

    Reviews on her. Does she look like her pictures?

  13. #11340

    Carburetor?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't really a honeytrap, in my business I help out a lot of people down on their luck so I didn't really didn't think much about it. Had seen her enough to THINK I could take her at her word and that's where I made the mistake. But again I almost don't regret doing the job as she surely would have ended up with a car fire.
    Fuel line leak? I think it was an old toyota pick up. Can't remember. White in color

  14. #11339

    It Wasn't

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    I don't mean with her specifically. But it can be easy to fall into the honey trap and start believing she thinks you are special. None of us are. We are marks to be used with all their skills of persuasion and then discarded as they move on to the next john. We mean nothing to them. And we need to act accordingly.
    Wasn't really a honeytrap, in my business I help out a lot of people down on their luck so I didn't really didn't think much about it. Had seen her enough to THINK I could take her at her word and that's where I made the mistake. But again I almost don't regret doing the job as she surely would have ended up with a car fire.

  15. #11338

    Goddess / Sloan

    Have seen this ad on LC anybody have info? Looks "real" but nowadays you can't be sure.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...yers/178600504

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape