Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 921 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohhi773  [View Original Post]
    Had an itch to scratch this afternoon. No reviews so I decided to TOFTT.

    On the BP site it mentioned DT skills for Summer so I had to check her out. I'll give the highlights.

    Very pretty and sexy girl, nice tits and I was surprise that she also has a nice ass. Pretty, slim, Chinse girl with some jiggle in the ass, thigh, and hip area. Nice tits and hard nips --Big C's or D's maybe.

    I was greeted with LFK and hugs. Nice lips, wet LFK and DFK through out the session. Went with 30 min VIP to test out the goods but enough time in her rotation to circle back if I want.

    BBJ is definitely her specialty, she really gets into. Started with standing bbj then she had me lay down and that's when the DT started. DT alone is worth the trip. I'm a bit above average and she had no problems.

    Short 69 then she gets up, I was disappointed for a moment because I didn't have the right angle. She then decides to sit on my face. OK! Rare in my experience but I was into it.

    Then bag goes on hit the core rotation of positions. Best position was lazy mish. She's nice to look at and she could handle me best in mish. Again LFK mixed with DFK throughout..
    Is she the girl in the pictures?

  2. #11440

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    I'm not familiar with the usual Ohare rates, could you share these?
    This has been my experience.

    For the rotating talent I think it's 250 hhr, 300 hr and 350 for HR with 2 pops.

    For the resident talent I think it's 250 hhr, 350 hr and 400 for HR with 2 pops.

  3. #11439

    Ohare rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SantaGun  [View Original Post]
    Noticed three report for different agencies and thought it was a bump up or shill post and ignored. But then curiosity got the better of me, the Lisa ad was for the familiar O'Hare apartment complex ad format so contacted. Rimming is on offer but hardly the highlight. Nice seemingly natural D, curvy bodied Thai with ass and tight snatch and great BJ and DT skills. Usual oHare apartment rates

    Pics not accurate but I think in the summer there used to ads for a Lisa in bottle green dress, she matched that old ad pretty closely.
    I'm not familiar with the usual Ohare rates, could you share these?

  4. #11438

    I was skeptical too but proved wrong. Lisa O'Hare

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArgent  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had read this comment when I was in seventh grade. Because then I would have had something effective to think about when I was trying to get rid of an unwanted erection.
    Noticed three report for different agencies and thought it was a bump up or shill post and ignored. But then curiosity got the better of me, the Lisa ad was for the familiar O'Hare apartment complex ad format so contacted. Rimming is on offer but hardly the highlight. Nice seemingly natural D, curvy bodied Thai with ass and tight snatch and great BJ and DT skills. Usual oHare apartment rates

    Pics not accurate but I think in the summer there used to ads for a Lisa in bottle green dress, she matched that old ad pretty closely.

  5. #11437

    Summer at BP

    Had an itch to scratch this afternoon. No reviews so I decided to TOFTT.

    On the BP site it mentioned DT skills for Summer so I had to check her out. I'll give the highlights.

    Very pretty and sexy girl, nice tits and I was surprise that she also has a nice ass. Pretty, slim, Chinse girl with some jiggle in the ass, thigh, and hip area. Nice tits and hard nips --Big C's or D's maybe.

    I was greeted with LFK and hugs. Nice lips, wet LFK and DFK through out the session. Went with 30 min VIP to test out the goods but enough time in her rotation to circle back if I want.

    BBJ is definitely her specialty, she really gets into. Started with standing bbj then she had me lay down and that's when the DT started. DT alone is worth the trip. I'm a bit above average and she had no problems.

    Short 69 then she gets up, I was disappointed for a moment because I didn't have the right angle. She then decides to sit on my face. OK! Rare in my experience but I was into it.

    Then bag goes on hit the core rotation of positions. Best position was lazy mish. She's nice to look at and she could handle me best in mish. Again LFK mixed with DFK throughout.

    30 minutes went way to fast that's my only regret. With her bbj skills I wish I did 60 minutes and had her focus on bbj for half the time at least.

    Anyway she has a pretty face, sexy vibe, nice body, great DT.

  6. #11436

    Hey. Hello

    Any good reviews on the new line up at Lowe?

  7. #11435

    Lily's Mayu Minami

    Yes, she is the girl showed up in 20 JAVs. Two actresses named Mayu Minami, she is the one born in 1997. A bit chubbier in person (also in her recent videos) than her earlier videos. More house wife style than college girl feeling; I like smaller Japanese dolls more. Standard Japanese girl service, DFK, nipple licking, BBBJ, main course; good attitude. Above average GFE, English limited. Overall would not say it was bad but no more highlights than other Japanese girls either. Fucked a JAV actress with $$ was the major highlight maybe. Whatever. A few of her porns were fun to watch though.

  8. #11434

    Thanks Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Well, that explained. Thursday was the 31st, there were no girls there (Yumi left early). The website has the dates that girls will work. The start date is always right, but if a girl leaves early they sometimes don't bother to update the website.

    Like I said, 2 new girls just started yesterday, so try again.
    Thanks Sir and I'll set up appt for tomorrow with them and appreciate all your info.

  9. #11433

    Try again

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBoom  [View Original Post]
    Been texting number on site got a BS story all girls are on their period I actually went there 11:30 am Thursday rang the bell and no answer then an hour later got the text to go to S Lowe.
    Well, that explained. Thursday was the 31st, there were no girls there (Yumi left early). The website has the dates that girls will work. The start date is always right, but if a girl leaves early they sometimes don't bother to update the website.

    Like I said, 2 new girls just started yesterday, so try again.

  10. #11432

    I Did

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    No, 2 new girls just started yesterday. Make sure you are texting the number found on its website.

    And since you have been there before based on what you wrote, you can just show up there. A lot of guys just show up without going through the booker.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/
    Been texting number on site got a BS story all girls are on their period I actually went there 11:30 am Thursday rang the bell and no answer then an hour later got the text to go to S Lowe.

  11. #11431
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBoom  [View Original Post]
    Is Green Buddha Closed? Never had problem with booker before but I keep asking if S Princeton and keep getting told to go to S Lowe (Shithole).
    No, 2 new girls just started yesterday. Make sure you are texting the number found on its website.

    And since you have been there before based on what you wrote, you can just show up there. A lot of guys just show up without going through the booker.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/

  12. #11430

    Is Green Buddha Closed?

    Is Green Buddha Closed? Never had problem with booker before but I keep asking if S Princeton and keep getting told to go to S Lowe (Shithole).

  13. #11429

    Adding a Report

    New arrival, haven't been able to see yet. Been busy getting my bung cleansed.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3496659

  14. #11428
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon5456  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the new place yet? The picture they showed looks very questionable on the outside, so I'm wondering if it's better on the inside now. Thanks in advance.
    I am also wondering the same. I have been hesitant to go to RL. I have been to earth and had one really good experience and the rest not. I have tried a lot of locations similar to RL promotions, and they all seem very similar. Nothing mind blowing. I have a place right in my neighborhood that has been the best of the rest and slightly cheaper. But, nothing mind blowing. I do want to try RL and orange. Just because it's been a while since I have tried a LM.

  15. #11427

    Rl

    Anyone been to the new place yet? The picture they showed looks very questionable on the outside, so I'm wondering if it's better on the inside now. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape