Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22982
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    I almost pulled the trigger on this one but I had to pause. She wanted an eBay gift card for the donation amount on the first visit. However, she said I would hand to it her, none of that send me the numbers scammer stuff. She sounded legit and was pretty nice via text. I just wanted to see if someone else seen her before I TOFTT.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ion-50864.html
    I've texted with "her" before. The number she was using at the time was listed on ads in other areas with photos of someone completely different. Strike 3 was when I asked her for a verification photo (didn't require nudity or anything like that) and she refused. I would avoid.

  2. #22981

    Build In Extra Time

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Which area is she in? Just to verify, happy means HJ only? Does she allow MT and take her top off?
    You have been warned, yes HJ only and there is a VIP but she only gets naked you will not be offered anything else. Possible cancellation also very inconsistent. Good Luck.

  3. #22980
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    She's an attractive blonde. The bikini and jeans pictures are her. Easy to talk too. Notorious for being late. 10-20 minutes late isn't uncommon. No extras have ever been offered to me. You get a good massage from an attractive, clean, smart lady who isn't drugged out, isn't going to rob you, or isn't going to share your business. You leave happy.
    Which area is she in? Just to verify, happy means HJ only? Does she allow MT and take her top off?

  4. #22979

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Who is the last one? Any intel?
    She's an attractive blonde. The bikini and jeans pictures are her. Easy to talk too. Notorious for being late. 10-20 minutes late isn't uncommon. No extras have ever been offered to me. You get a good massage from an attractive, clean, smart lady who isn't drugged out, isn't going to rob you, or isn't going to share your business. You leave happy.

  5. #22978

  6. #22977

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Who is the last one? Any intel?
    She's real.

  7. #22976

  8. #22975

  9. #22974

    CoMoTgr

    Your inbox is full so I could not reply to PM. FYI.

  10. #22973
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    If you would have gotten the gift card she'd would have tried to get you to arrive at the meeting location and then tried her hardest to the card information out of you without actually ever meeting face to face. The scammers will send you to a hotel, even give you a room number all to get the card info from you.
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.

    Saw her pic in a different city!

    Thank you all for setting me straight. Sometimes you need somebody to smack your eyes off the tits and wake you up to reality. Cash is always king and I almost got stuck with some freaking eBay cards. I would have never given her the numbers without seeing her person. But once again I know better. Thanks and time to go back in pool and do better.

  11. #22972
    What's up with this lady? https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-42310.html.

    Responsive in communication but not elaborative.

  12. #22971

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Both Jasmines. Chippewa and Manchester in Ballwin are for sure MT HJ. I have tried Rainbow (the old BLDS on Manchester and Barrett Station) twice. No joy either time.

    My last trip to Chen Sheng included the pants coming down and the ever cryptic (you come back later next time.) About two weeks later they were busted.
    Jasmine was closed so I stopped by Zen. Only provider working I think was Cari. Nice massage on stomach getting close to jr and the boys but no touch. Nice tease. On flip was covered with sheet. No happy ending. Allowed some otc roaming while getting the massage. Funny there was a box of Kleenex on the night stand which usually means happy ending. Oh well, YMMV.

  13. #22970
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Everything about this ad is fake.
    Saw her pic in a different city!

  14. #22969
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.
    Thanks. Yes, she's always fun and a great massage.

  15. #22968

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Any info on OK Massage off Muegge in St Chuck? Lily from Lakes Massage (now closed) is now there. Do they have a history of erotic massage? Never seen them mentioned before.
    From my understanding, Lakes lost their lease and Lilly will be the sole owner of OK. I've been seeing Lilly for 3 or 4 years. She is very playful and gives a great massage. In the top 5 for me. She gives a very good tease and allows diy. There maybe more if she gets to know you. Definitely one of my favorites.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape