Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 448 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4681

    Blonde Alexa?

    Saw this ad for the last few weeks. Any intel? Rate is good. Attractive. Alexa anyone?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49433/

  2. #4680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan49  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to contact her for 3 days. I have left a message and sent texts. Is this normal for her?

    A slim, Blue eyed Brazilian sounds too good not to try.

    YM.
    She usually responds right away or in between clients so no it's not normal. She might just be all booked up. Also I'm not sure if she screens out burner phone numbers if you have one. By burner I mean one of those app numbers not an actual burner phone.

  3. #4679

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure the link you posted is this Julia: https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...797539252.html.

    She looks good, slim blue eyed Brazilian in metro west. Not GPS either, 90 hh includes the HE with no mention of tip. Good luck.
    I have been trying to contact her for 3 days. I have left a message and sent texts. Is this normal for her?

    A slim, Blue eyed Brazilian sounds too good not to try.

    YM.

  4. #4678
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one on RR.

    Been talking since last week and wants a deposit. Told her no and she hit me up again this morning.

    Offered her $10 deposit and said no.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-35344.html
    All deposit is all scam all the time.

  5. #4677
    Good massage. Will not repeat, but in the moment, had to pull the trigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertad86  [View Original Post]
    Was the actual massage at least decent? 350 for a HJ seems insane.

  6. #4676
    Was the actual massage at least decent? 350 for a HJ seems insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    So a visit with this tourist. She is from S FL. More attractive in person. Expensive. 350 for a visit outcall. Full nude. L 1. Very nice body. Probably more available, but not worth the upcharge.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49090/

  7. #4675

    Carolina

    So a visit with this tourist. She is from S FL. More attractive in person. Expensive. 350 for a visit outcall. Full nude. L 1. Very nice body. Probably more available, but not worth the upcharge.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49090/

  8. #4674

    A dream of Julia

    So I had a neat dream today during a nap that I went to see Julia from MassageFinder.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/49418/

    I think she advertises on other websites too. Having read ya'lls lovely reviews of her and Elly, I decided to go see Julia today for a hh massage, and to add something different into the pot I also asked her about shaving my nethers as well. I had never been shaved before but was looking forward to the experience.

    When I arrived, she pointed me upstairs to the studio where she has a nice little massage room setup. I emptied my bladder in the bathroom, then got undressed while she stood in the room, and then laid down face first on here table. She proceeded to oil up her hands and give me a very nice massage on my legs and glutes. The pressure was soft but not teasing-soft. I noticed that during this, she did some chakra aligning type stuff on various parts of my spine and my temples. After about 15 minutes of this she asked me to turn over and put a pillow under my head. I noticed there was no teasing that I had read about.

    When I flipped she started massaging my legs, then after a few moments she went over and paused her music so she could say something. She then came back and in her broken English told me that basically she does a chakra type massage and she was going to "release my energy" and she gesticulated something erupted out of my privates with her hands, and that there was to be no mutual touching. I laughed and said that is absolutely fine and thanked her for explaining.

    She then held her hands over my different chakras and did some aligning, and she then tenderly started to massage Mr. Pepé. She used many different unusual techniques during this. One like she was trying to slowly start a fire, one where she grabbed it in one hand and slowly rubbed it with her thumb, among many others. This was very interesting and enjoyable as it was slow and intimate, yet clinical at the same time. I realized this is the type of combination I am always looking for with my L1's. After a few short minutes, I "released my energy", and she cleaned me up with some wipes and a nice warm towel.

    While I laid there in bliss she checked her watch and said she had time to shave me if I wanted. I said sure, and she left the room. When she came back she apologized and turned the bright lights on as I blinked to adjust to the new brightness. She held in her hand a pair of clippers, and I immediately thought this was probably a bad idea. I dunno about you guys, but I have nicked my sack a quite a few times with those things, once or twice drawing blood, and I was not looking forward to having someone else using clippers on me down there. I guess in my head I was picturing a nice, slow intimate shave with some shaving cream, a bowl of warm water, and nice slow shave strokes in a darkened room, not being shorn like a sheep under the bright lights.

    So I gritted my teeth and she got to work. Overall, she did nick me a few times on my sack. I ended up using my hands to grab and manipulate my sack to flatten and make it able to be shaved. She smiled and thanked me for my help. It was a funny experience and we laughed and tried to communicate to each other through her broken English. In the end I was a little nicked up, but she didn't draw blood, and I was shaven.

    It was a very weird dichotomy, the dark, relaxing, intimate massage juxtaposed with the bright, terrifying, shaving session. A truly yin and yang experience.

    I will definitely be back for another massage, I will definitely Not be back for shaving.

  9. #4673
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one on RR.

    Been talking since last week and wants a deposit. Told her no and she hit me up again this morning.

    Offered her $10 deposit and said no.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-35344.html
    Yes I have seen her before but only on Twitter.

    https://x.com/KarleyCums/media

  10. #4672
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    Is she strictly L1, any opening of menu after a few visits, even if it's not cfs, is BJ or tit job anything else besides just a HJ available?
    First time seeing her, but I doubt anything more than L1 is available.

  11. #4671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Paige

    Anyone seen this one on RR.

    Been talking since last week and wants a deposit. Told her no and she hit me up again this morning.

    Offered her $10 deposit and said no.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-35344.html

  12. #4670
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybra  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Camilla88 is still around with her milking table? I haven't seen any recent ads or reports. Thanks.
    I tried to meet up with her a few months ago and she went all psycho about verification that it actually spooked me out of it. I was there waiting at the screening point and she just kept being super sketch, so I got cold feet and didn't go for it. Almost felt sting-ish. Maybe I'm just paranoid but it was a different kind of experience than normal.

  13. #4669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybra  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Camilla88 is still around with her milking table? I haven't seen any recent ads or reports. Thanks.
    Pretty sure this is her ad.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...rea-26438.html

  14. #4668

    Camilla88

    Does anyone know if Camilla88 is still around with her milking table? I haven't seen any recent ads or reports. Thanks.

  15. #4667
    Quote Originally Posted by TuscanyMan  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her posting on adult search and was verified. Does anyone have any experience in meeting her?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3498460

    Stay Safe,

    TM.
    That is a scammer from Nigeria 🇳127468;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape