Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 61397
-
11-07-24 14:54 #57107Senior Member

Posts: 128Bri
Saw Bri yesterday she's a WSW. Picked her up Cole / Vincent. Went for head only and it was awful. She sucked it for a min or so and then only gave me a HJ. I had to tell her I'm not going to cum without sucking. Then as I was about to cum she stopped sucking and HJ only. Terrible finish. Will avoid from now on.
-
11-07-24 13:03 #57106Senior Member

Posts: 541Gee
Found this one by the west side a bit older but she had phat ass in a one piece with no panties underneath. WSW 30' -40's has a red wig, teeth are kinda messed but her performance makes up for it.
Took her to my spot and she just gobbled my cock while was playing with her pussy. She laid down and I got to work. Turned her over and she has a nice looking ass kept drilling till I filled her up. DMG was standard dropped her back near the Wells fargo area.
-
11-07-24 12:08 #57105Senior Member

Posts: 322Rip off
lauren you are a ripoff i am telling everyone on here you don't fall for it. Stay away he want's you to pay him. Then maybe a week later you get something maybe. He is a waste. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by laurens
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:29 #57104Senior Member

Posts: 1626Molly
Spotted Molly near busy bee yesterday around 2 pm.
-
11-07-24 11:08 #57103Senior Member

Posts: 610Re:
No I haven't seen them in a while.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:03 #57102Senior Member

Posts: 610Eva and Candace (Updates)
Thanks bro, BTW clear your inbox. Just to let everyone know, Eva is definitely down for a gang bang, she mentioned that she has done it a few times when she lived in Charlottesville VA. She also claims there is a porn of her dressed up as a nurse circulating online. Her phone is currently off, and she was using others phones when she can. Also, look for her from DD up to McDonalds, she usually stays away from the other prostitutes and may be standing with a guy, her so-called best friend. I have attached another picture so you all can identify her.
Originally Posted by Poppy44
[View Original Post]
Candace.
She definitely has a soft round ass. One of my friends who was seeing her calls her Lamb tail. She was out yesterday at 9:20 am at Westside shopping center but I didn't stop for her. I have attached a few more pictures so you all can identify her.
-
11-07-24 10:50 #57101Senior Member

Posts: 610Head Lovers Report
Here are a few recent workers that can truly blow, you can trust they will put the work in.
Kristin.
She has a mixed history, but since the other prostitutes and fake pimps have cut her off, she seems to do her job without games. She has a serious ass now, and her head game is fantastic. I think she is worth a spin; however, the caveat is to never give her any money upfront for anything. You can find her on 4th street. Cost: $40 for both.
Megan.
She is 32 years old and you can find her on Fairhaven. Her deep throat game is serious, she provides excellent head that ranks among the best on that strip. Cost: $25.
Lisa (Panhandler).
She is a 30 year old WSW and you can find her on North Ave near MICA. She was once a real beauty but was very snobby. She now shows signs of usage, but can still blow very well. Watch out for her boyfriend, that imbecile will run into oncoming traffic to stop her from getting into someone's truck. Cost: $20 head only.
Angry Blow Job.
April was on Garrison and Chatham, she is the nympho that wants to be fucked so bad, she will do it at no additional charge. If you don't fuck her she gives a fantastic angry BJ. I prefer the BJ because sex with her is all about her getting to cum and I don't want a prostitute squirting on me LOL. Cost: $25 head only.
-
11-06-24 20:52 #57100Senior Member

Posts: 322Soo
Have you come across Korean soo or suzi in a while? Thanks Bob.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 18:31 #57099Senior Member

Posts: 161Candace
Saw Candace by the Westside shopping center Monday. Made a you-turn, but she jumped into a black SUV with DC tags before I got to her. Lucky dog. Let us know how's the service and if she provided any digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 16:18 #57098Senior Member

Posts: 277Get some numbers!!
Ask girls for their numbers. Call ahead of time, set up an approximate time, be there, show your appreciation for her showing on time ($) .If she doesn't show, throw out her number and if you see her another time, don't pick her up! I have about 10 good numbers, sorry I don't share without the girl's permission. But when a girl stands me up or doesn't perform as I like, we are done. I take good care of the ones who take good care of me. I will even cash app small amounts so they can get well enough to go out a service a few of you! Nobody wants to pick up a girl who is dope sick. Anyway, I expect exemplary service and consideration in return. And I get it.
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:50 #57097Senior Member

Posts: 118Estimate
What's her price structure? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Laurens
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 08:14 #57096Senior Member

Posts: 248Video
I have vid I can share, hit me up.
Originally Posted by Laurens
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 22:06 #57095Senior Member

Posts: 430Did you tap it before me BP, giving her the goodies? Haha No piercing, just phat 26 why / o kitty.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 21:49 #57094Senior Member

Posts: 565Jessica
Saw Jessica out tonight like around Garrison and Wabash. There's a bus stop right there but she doesn't look like that picture posted unfortunately, so keep that in mind. It's an old picture but I do agree, she has put on a few needed pounds. She was looking pretty rough when she was out Wilkins.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:02 #57093Senior Member

Posts: 146——1-.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
I drive from Bethesda, LOL this is crazy. 45 minutes to get to the city, 45 to come back 2-3 hrs driving around sometimes for nothing. 3/4 of a tank of gas This is crazy.









Reply With Quote





