Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 33057
-
11-08-24 15:45 #27567Senior Member

Posts: 523Is this the chick who worked in an apartment in Bristol around 2 years ago and has an inverted nipple?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 00:53 #27566Senior Member

Posts: 110Hottie with a body
Who was that one chick that is notorious for cashing and dashing, or the angry boyfriend routine. I'm pretty sure this is her. Used to post out of Wethersfield with Kate.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 23:49 #27565Senior Member

Posts: 1533Samantha
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
She used to be regular of mine about a decade ago out of Southington. I never had robbing issues back then, but plenty of reports that she has turned to that. If you know her full name, she has a colorful past well documented online which goes well with the rob reports. Real age is 35.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 23:42 #27564Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sarah aka bambi (not Lori)
Check New Haven reviews for Sara or Sarah. I know a few senior members that have seen her before. 1st off the pics are her though filtered to appear younger than actual. When I saw her it was open menu and simple. A senior member recently saw her and told me she up-charged for every little thing beyond non-GFE cfs.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 23:34 #27563Senior Member

Posts: 1533Pink Sugar
I talked to her a couple days ago. She's not in Nevada or LA anymore. I know a handful of guys here have her IG and also know this and more. She is out of the game, has a regular job, and a fiancée. Her "troubles" remain in CT which is one reason she won't likely return for any reason.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 17:45 #27562Senior Member

Posts: 398That is her. Yes, the photos are accurate.
Yes, the photos are accurate. A while back she was a regular of mine. She was also in my top 3 ATFs (along with "Bella Victoria").
Originally Posted by ShovelHead1969
[View Original Post]
When she was thin, she was a knockout, albeit with some minor baby damage. Great and authentic love-maker, GFE, endless dfk, nice person. My sense is that she's not easy to get hold of. But once I was in with her, I never had a problem.
Unfortunately for me, though, she put on weight. And a gal her height doesn't wear the weight well, in my judgment. Her look stopped turning me on, so I stopped seeing her. I don't think her current look is bad. It's just not for me. Damn, though! She was one of my unicorns!
I've included some photos of her former spinner-look. Wow!
Hope this helps.
Barnes.
-
11-07-24 11:05 #27561Senior Member

Posts: 532Oh wow. Good for her.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-07-24 10:51 #27560Senior Member

Posts: 982Same here I've chatted & she seems cool & legit, or she has a really good line of shit talk. I got some pics from her as well. More than anything the drive is a lot, if I'm going past exit 32 I'd just as soon visit the old tried & true in Plainville, bellz.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
I have suggested that maybe she travel to the south west part of the state for a weekend.
-
11-07-24 10:03 #27559Senior Member

Posts: 241Pink Sugar
She's still in Nevada and is out of the hobby.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 09:39 #27558Senior Member

Posts: 532I had a back / forth text dialog with her as well over the weekend.
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
She gave me a conf pic (it's definitely her) but something just seemed 'off'. Given that Manchester is also a bit out of the way for me I decided against the trip. (I'd have taken the plunge if she had been closer).
'Still interested, but not desperate enough to make the drive without a good feeling about seeing her.
-
11-07-24 09:29 #27557Senior Member

Posts: 532I recall somebody posted more recent pics of her (last month or so) that illustrated some awful baby damage (stomach and tities were terrible). She looked nothing like the pics she's using in her STG ads.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
Prior to that posting I'd reached out and passed upon her refusal to do a confirmation pic. After seeing the pics that were posted I knew why.
Not good.
-
11-07-24 09:21 #27556Senior Member

Posts: 532Pink Sugar
Curious if anybody knows whatever became of 'Pink Sugar / Raven'?
Fun little spinner (I never encountered the drama). Just thought about her this AM and was curious if she was still in the hobby or if her 'troubles' ever caught up with her.
-
11-07-24 08:58 #27555Senior Member

Posts: 94Lady J
I hope everyone is well. Anyone have any info on LadyJ, in Bristol? Any info is appreciated, and thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/985736593065
-
11-07-24 05:38 #27554Senior Member

Posts: 492The Nurse
Has anyone actually seen her?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 05:36 #27553Senior Member

Posts: 492Cleaned Up
Compared to what? She used to be stunningly beautiful and innocent. Now she looks sickly and hitting the usual hardcore and from other reports robbing.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





