Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 18424
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14434

    Delusiuonal AF

    This one's delusion has gone to another level. First she wants $1200 ppm (huh? But the kicker is that she wants both the first and second ppm paid upfront once you meet! Lmao! These bitches are getting crazier by the day I swear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-efc3eafce220

  2. #14433
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Are you, uh, seeking transgender?
    No! Are you?

  3. #14432
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100%sure but this one has multiple profiles under different name.

    When I was chatting with her profile name was Bossy, now its Lovely miss.

    As I said I 'm not 100%sure about her being a scammer, but proceed with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-ff9c7cb0160e
    Are you, uh, seeking transgender?

  4. #14431

    Potential Scammer

    I'm not 100%sure but this one has multiple profiles under different name.

    When I was chatting with her profile name was Bossy, now its Lovely miss.

    As I said I 'm not 100%sure about her being a scammer, but proceed with caution.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-ff9c7cb0160e

  5. #14430

    Helpful Bae

    This one wants a donation before meeting. I got the sob story about needing financial help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-9c905b67b6cf

  6. #14429
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I like 'them athletically thicc and curvy so she's very much my type so willing to pay a little extra for this one if necessary as long as it's reasonable. I proposed $800 for 3-4 hrs. She said that wasn't enough for that long so I asked what she's looking for, she counters with 1 k for one hour. LOL WTF? They get more and more delusional by the day I swear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-ae809a31db22
    What's the problem? She actually should be asking for more per hour the longer the commitment. I do the same with my work.

  7. #14428
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    With this one I messaged her that it's a bit of a red flag that she's bragging about her fanboy-ism of Chris D'Elia in her profile and she might want to remove it. Her reply was "LOL. I don't care". Not that she's going to be my future wife but the fact that she's unapologetically loud and proud about being a fan of someone who's a self admitted multi-time sexual predator shit bag isn't exactly high praise for her character so I chose to pass on this one LOL.
    She gives vibes of the bitchy wife from the hangover.

  8. #14427

    Mik

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    I know that they are all "real" people in the DMV except for Mik. Mik sent a personalized selfie, but not sure where she is located. I do not know if they actually provide any sugar.
    Mik is real, fairly attractive, pleasant, pre-med in DC, but wants $1,200 PPM.

  9. #14426

    Kara

    Wants 800 you can get her down to 600; looks like an avg Asian AMP girl 300 max for me, unless I hear a good report.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-2ef40a1a65f0

  10. #14425
    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    Except for one or two all looks like fake profiles to me, the types of profiles that won't tempt me to initiate contact cause they could be scammers or time wasters, although you never know with some of them may be real. I probably miss out a few real ones by filtering.
    I know that they are all "real" people in the DMV except for Mik. Mik sent a personalized selfie, but not sure where she is located. I do not know if they actually provide any sugar.

  11. #14424

    Bee

    Is it me or does this girl look like a transgender person.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-400c00716c29

  12. #14423

    Asia & Noel


  13. #14422

    Exotycgxl

    I like 'them athletically thicc and curvy so she's very much my type so willing to pay a little extra for this one if necessary as long as it's reasonable. I proposed $800 for 3-4 hrs. She said that wasn't enough for that long so I asked what she's looking for, she counters with 1 k for one hour. LOL WTF? They get more and more delusional by the day I swear.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-ae809a31db22

  14. #14421
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    With this one I messaged her that it's a bit of a red flag that she's bragging about her fanboy-ism of Chris D'Elia in her profile and she might want to remove it. Her reply was "LOL. I don't care". Not that she's going to be my future wife but the fact that she's unapologetically loud and proud about being a fan of someone who's a self admitted multi-time sexual predator shit bag isn't exactly high praise for her character so I chose to pass on this one LOL.

  15. #14420

    Most look fake

    Except for one or two all looks like fake profiles to me, the types of profiles that won't tempt me to initiate contact cause they could be scammers or time wasters, although you never know with some of them may be real. I probably miss out a few real ones by filtering.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape