Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1155
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #225

    Beni

    Quote Originally Posted by HumpyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met with Beni here in Indy? How are her looks, personality and performance? Please PM me if you don't like to share here. Thank you in advance.
    Search Beni. Then look for Beni postings from Las Vegas. There are several with detailed reviews.

  2. #224

    Appreciate it

    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Might be easier / more discreet to get stuff online. For example, check out Wisp: https://hellowisp.com/products/doxy-pep.
    Appreciate this, definitely helps deciding on this.

  3. #223

    Beni

    Anyone met with Beni here in Indy? How are her looks, personality and performance? Please PM me if you don't like to share here. Thank you in advance.

  4. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I think I've heard others mention this before on the threads. I'll have to look into it. Is this something that you get from a prescription through your doctor or do the regular clinics also give this out? TIA.
    Might be easier / more discreet to get stuff online. For example, check out Wisp: https://hellowisp.com/products/doxy-pep.

  5. #221
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    Look into PreP and Doxy. Prep prevents you from getting HIV and Doxy prevents getting bacterial infections. HIV is really the only thing I am worried about, since most other STDs are curable (not all).
    I think I've heard others mention this before on the threads. I'll have to look into it. Is this something that you get from a prescription through your doctor or do the regular clinics also give this out? TIA.

  6. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    This is the only acceptable answer for the question at hand. All of us know the risk involved in what we do. Some prefer all covered. Some prefer BBBJ and cfs. Some just roll the dice and only care for everything bare. No matter which one it is, we all know that rolling the dice can have potential consequences when it comes to catching something, so the only way possible to mitigate any of that is to either not partake or make sure that you cover up for everything you do.
    Look into PreP and Doxy. Prep prevents you from getting HIV and Doxy prevents getting bacterial infections. HIV is really the only thing I am worried about, since most other STDs are curable (not all).

  7. #219

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob0324  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want to catch anything cover up for everything
    This is the only acceptable answer for the question at hand. All of us know the risk involved in what we do. Some prefer all covered. Some prefer BBBJ and cfs. Some just roll the dice and only care for everything bare. No matter which one it is, we all know that rolling the dice can have potential consequences when it comes to catching something, so the only way possible to mitigate any of that is to either not partake or make sure that you cover up for everything you do.

  8. #218

    This might be a buzz kill

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Not to sound like a buzz kill but knowing BBBJ is available all day w this package how do y'all mitigate risk w bringing home extra baggage? Are they checked or recommend prescription or? Any tips appreciated as these gals are way too hot for a CBJ.
    If you don't want to catch anything cover up for everything I can't tell you how many times I've caught shit and had to be treated. Can't tell you how many times I wiped yellowish green discharge off my dick right before a girl started sucking me bare.

  9. #217

    Bbbj

    Not to sound like a buzz kill but knowing BBBJ is available all day w this package how do y'all mitigate risk w bringing home extra baggage? Are they checked or recommend prescription or? Any tips appreciated as these gals are way too hot for a CBJ.

  10. #216

    Re: Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    You're right about that and I know what I'm getting you for Christmas, hehe. A naughty Brazilian rica.
    LOL! I wish you could. The last time I saw Sophia Mendes/Sophia Loren she said she was gong back to her home base in the states for awhile. All her reviews on TER are gone. Sadly I'm thinking maybe somebody may have made her a proposition she couldn't refuse and decided to retire.

  11. #215

    Beni

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    That's perfect!
    Beni is 26. Super tight body that you can really only have at that age complimented by a MM chest.

    She went to school in the US, so her English is way above average.

    Again, she is not super GFE, but she will BBBJDT and ride you until you tap out.

  12. #214

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to recent Melody in diff city? Or TER review link? I'd like another visit.
    She is out with HaruDD's place in Missouri now.

    https://www.wonderfuldays.org/melody

    She told me she was planning to come back to Indy though later this year.

  13. #213

    Melody

    Anyone have a link to recent Melody in diff city? Or TER review link? I'd like another visit.

  14. #212

    Yes sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Dang BravoFox you've got a growing list? I figured you've sampled them all by now. Guess like me I've not sampled all of the TouringVIPGirls.
    You're right about that and I know what I'm getting you for Christmas, hehe. A naughty Brazilian rica.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0316.jpg‎  

  15. #211

    You've got a growing list?

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Good feedback. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of Beni. My growing list to dos: Erin, Mira, Melody, and Kamala.
    Dang BravoFox you've got a growing list? I figured you've sampled them all by now. Guess like me I've not sampled all of the TouringVIPGirls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape