Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 61441
-
11-06-24 20:52 #57136Senior Member

Posts: 323Soo
Have you come across Korean soo or suzi in a while? Thanks Bob.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 18:31 #57135Senior Member

Posts: 161Candace
Saw Candace by the Westside shopping center Monday. Made a you-turn, but she jumped into a black SUV with DC tags before I got to her. Lucky dog. Let us know how's the service and if she provided any digits. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 16:18 #57134Senior Member

Posts: 277Get some numbers!!
Ask girls for their numbers. Call ahead of time, set up an approximate time, be there, show your appreciation for her showing on time ($) .If she doesn't show, throw out her number and if you see her another time, don't pick her up! I have about 10 good numbers, sorry I don't share without the girl's permission. But when a girl stands me up or doesn't perform as I like, we are done. I take good care of the ones who take good care of me. I will even cash app small amounts so they can get well enough to go out a service a few of you! Nobody wants to pick up a girl who is dope sick. Anyway, I expect exemplary service and consideration in return. And I get it.
Originally Posted by CarlosMinor
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:50 #57133Senior Member

Posts: 118Estimate
What's her price structure? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Laurens
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 08:14 #57132Senior Member

Posts: 248Video
I have vid I can share, hit me up.
Originally Posted by Laurens
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 22:06 #57131Senior Member

Posts: 430Did you tap it before me BP, giving her the goodies? Haha No piercing, just phat 26 why / o kitty.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 21:49 #57130Senior Member

Posts: 565Jessica
Saw Jessica out tonight like around Garrison and Wabash. There's a bus stop right there but she doesn't look like that picture posted unfortunately, so keep that in mind. It's an old picture but I do agree, she has put on a few needed pounds. She was looking pretty rough when she was out Wilkins.
Originally Posted by LegendHD
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:02 #57129Senior Member

Posts: 146——1-.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
I drive from Bethesda, LOL this is crazy. 45 minutes to get to the city, 45 to come back 2-3 hrs driving around sometimes for nothing. 3/4 of a tank of gas This is crazy.
-
11-05-24 13:10 #57128Senior Member

Posts: 57Where on garrison does she be at? 😁.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:13 #57127Senior Member

Posts: 278Pink hair WSW
Took a stroll in mp where I found a thick WSW, 25 yrs old with pink hair. Picked her up and took her to my spot. Opted for brains for $. 2, pleasantly surprised when started to suck real hard and make it real sloppy. Even asked me fuck her face, 10 minutes of that got me to blow after my arms started to get tired. She ended up swallowing so I gave her a tip, $. 10.
-
11-05-24 09:31 #57126Senior Member

Posts: 1322Ben. What's with the gal on the right. She got that labia pierced. Her skin looks a bit red like she's got the itch.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 06:03 #57125Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: Jess / Jessica
I appreciate the reply. That's a different Jessica.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I know that it's not a unique name on here. I've been trying to find a pic.
But the one in your pic looks good too.
-
11-05-24 06:00 #57124Senior Member

Posts: 236I appreciate the reply. That's a different Jessica.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I know that it's not a unique name on here. I've been trying to find a pic.
But the one in your pic looks good too.
-
11-05-24 01:55 #57123Senior Member

Posts: 83Sunday night
Saw lily mixed spinner. She was eating a whole large pizza so I decided to wait but then she was gone. Saw Daniel WSW with no front teeth. Again disappeared quickly with all the heat in the area. Anyone try them before?
-
11-05-24 01:48 #57122Senior Member

Posts: 83Sunday night was the same!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






