LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 172 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 222 272 672 1172 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 31848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29283

    Summer has passed for me!

    Quote Originally Posted by NashGuy77  [View Original Post]
    Summer is real. Met once and had fun but the next time she flaked out and wasted my time. YMMV.

  2. #29282
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414
    Here is the duo ad.

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/178617415#.

  3. #29281
    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX304  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414
    I have not seen her but I've seen a girl she does doubles with. The other in the photo with her. I've seen another ad on rubrankings where you can see them both clearly.

    Her friend gives great service, I assume she legit / real. Can't speak to service but I think she very new to this.

  4. #29280

    Summer

    Has anyone seen Summer? If so what was your experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178148414

  5. #29279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of TOFTT but decided not to. Only just cause everything is covered. But who knows could be a good fuck covered only though.
    Saw Ginger of the Ginger / Dallas duo and was severely underwhelmed mostly because of the fully covered service.

    Ginger is about 5'6 and overweight, but probably what many men would consider "average. " Not a too bad looking in the face, but her body is saggy and stretch marked.

    Service was also completely covered and barely managed to get at attention even halfway into the date. I don't think I'll ever do CBJ again despite all of the glowing reviews.

  6. #29278
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178501391

    Anyone with intel on this one? Looks fishy.
    I was thinking of TOFTT but decided not to. Only just cause everything is covered. But who knows could be a good fuck covered only though.

  7. #29277
    Quote Originally Posted by NashPilot  [View Original Post]
    She is fun but will start freaking out about her pimp after 5 or 10 minutes and he will start beating on the door. Avoid.
    Are you sure you're referring to Tiffany? This sounds more like Christy or Christine, I think is her name. I've been seeing Tiffany back to 2019, granted things aren't like they were back then with her but I've never been interrupted by anyone or door knocking. She got a habit in 2021 I think it was and things were a little weird, more hygiene related and she started seeing people in a hotel. One time there was a guy that left the room before I got there and he was hanging around outside. I had also seen him before at her apartment. Never had issues though.

  8. #29276

    Time Waste. Wrenly Scott

    I thought I had done my research; everything looked good online; P411 , reviews on TER etc.

    Decided on a date / time 2 days before the appointment. On the day of the appointment there was radio silence when I asked for the address, then 35 minutes before the appointment I get a text from another number saying I was actually communicating with her assistant and that our date was still on. I asked to change the time because there was no way I could have made it in time and hate to be rushed. When I arrived at the new time, she would refused to give the room number unless I was on the correct floor, finally inside the room the first thing she started with was if I wanted extras like BBBJ, BLS or "nipple pinching" ; I was like for 5 benjamins this should be included, she said no and all that was extra. I hate surprises and there is nothing more than a boner killer than a provider constantly up selling. I told her this doesn't work for me and left. I am soooo glad I did.

    I hope I can save someone else the agony.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...5263.htm?cat=1

    https://preferred411.com/visiting/409731

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/WrenlyScott2

    https://tryst.link/escort/wrenlyscott

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=398461

  9. #29275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    No name

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178501391

    Anyone with intel on this one? Looks fishy.

  10. #29274

    Her handler will harass you

    Quote Originally Posted by SwitchMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Good luck getting a hold of her! I've texted her a few times over the course of two months to get absolutely no response. I switched numbers to see if there was an issue with my burner number, and out of several of those texts, she only answered twice. And each time, it was just a "Yes" in response to asking if she was available. Never answered any follow ups about rate / location / etc.
    She is fun but will start freaking out about her pimp after 5 or 10 minutes and he will start beating on the door. Avoid.

  11. #29273

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Just incase why'all wondering what those huge tittes look like.
    She begs for more donation as she's falling asleep while sucking you.

  12. #29272
    Quote Originally Posted by SiBigMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll load her up on your dime! Let's run a creampie train! You can go last!
    😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 No.

  13. #29271
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Just incase why'all wondering what those huge tittes look like.
    Those pictures are about 10 years old, because I'd love if she still looked like that, even though she's also old in the pics there.

    But it's not like anyone else around has big tits, and sag doesn't matter if you pick them up and hold them anyway LOL.

  14. #29270

    Load her up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fromtheback  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get her to get loaded up before she came over (don't judge my kink. LMAO! But she wasn't able to.
    I'll load her up on your dime! Let's run a creampie train! You can go last!

  15. #29269

    Slutty Arabian Goddess Al-Lāt

    I'm batting 0. 000 this week I guess. Had an experience with very similar setup reported yesterday with an ad I've seen pop up periodically. Got to hotel and directed to a floor, no room number. I asked for a pic to verify girl holding Westin room key (near airport this time). Was immediately put on blast saying they'd report my phone number to Safe Haven as a child molester. Stay vigilant.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/178502898
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7460.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape