Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 8327
-
11-25-24 21:51 #7277Senior Member

Posts: 208How long did you see her for? Was curious if you do the 30 min sesh, if daty at the is on the table, or does she only offer that up for the 1 hr full meal deal?
Originally Posted by JustARegular
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 21:38 #7276Senior Member

Posts: 49The problem is she ghosts more often than not.
Originally Posted by JustARegular
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 19:41 #7275Senior Member

Posts: 602Did she let you nut inside her?
Originally Posted by JustARegular
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:52 #7274Senior Member

Posts: 36I saw her a couple of years ago (when she was going by Haley) and had an amazing time. Sweet girl. So sad to see she is no longer seeing brothas, especially since I'm coming back out for New Years. I keep checking the ad to see if maybe she removes the "no AA" .
Originally Posted by JustARegular
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 23:10 #7273Senior Member

Posts: 29Carnaughty
I discovered the real name of the person whose photos are being used by "carnaughty. " Found her on Facebook. On her page, she says her photos are being used for catfishing. ChiILGuy33 and nerdyguy12 claimed to have seen her; everyone else claims their time was wasted and / or ghosted. ChiILGuy33 and nerdyguy12 are the same person or are working together.
Besides promoting fakes like carnaughty and Zoe, ChiILGuy33 promoted some real ones which makes his game harder to get wise to.
Originally Posted by Cbears
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 14:11 #7272Senior Member

Posts: 625Slave Tasia
She's hot. You're so lucky to have a great menu of options!
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 13:31 #7271Senior Member

Posts: 121Macy was great
Nice ass, had a good time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/179148726
-
11-19-24 21:15 #7270Senior Member

Posts: 648I've seen her at Caesars Palace multiple times a year or so ago. Tho not as hot as she once was in the past.
Originally Posted by AttaSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:17 #7269Senior Member

Posts: 26Jayde
As always YMMV, but I saw her when I was out in Vegas last week. Had a great time and she took my load like a champ.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 17:13 #7268Senior Member

Posts: 67Natalie at Tasia's
Decided to see Natalie at Tasia's near Craig State Park on Erection Day evening November 5th. BBBJ BBFS GFE DATY CIP all for $$ QV. She's thin with less curves than Tasia and Lexi, and looks more like Nova and Kaitlyn (thin and not much curves) whom I've tasted as well. Good skills, smooth skin, smells good and very nice, even gave me a glass of water. Contacted her via Tasia's Erotic Monkey account. Also quick update. Lexi and Kaitlyn are no longer connected with Tasia. I forgot to ask if Pamela / Gypsy and her mom, and Ari, are available. I remember Tasia mentioned when we met in August this year that Ari already gave birth. Enjoy.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/slave-ta...s-vegas-540939
Tried to upload photo but system does not allow me to.
-
11-07-24 21:26 #7267Senior Member

Posts: 217She ghosted me just stopped texting still hasn't text back.
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
I ended up seeing this one was ok but pussy was dryer than playduh left out in the sun.
Good blow job and once she got a little wet from spit it felt good but I'm not going to repeat.
If you like nice medium size tits and a fat firm ass she is good.
Little dental problems but nothing to bad.
$$30 for BBFS.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/178592961
-
11-06-24 23:56 #7266Senior Member

Posts: 45Angela
Angela is a petite granny type. She is very tight for an older lady. She's into just about everything. She's a little rough looking but she is mostly dependable. I've seen her a few times.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angela-e...s-vegas-924061
-
11-06-24 17:12 #7265Senior Member

Posts: 217Seeing her Thursday got the days mixed up but I will let you know.
Originally Posted by BabyLetsPlay12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 12:47 #7264Senior Member

Posts: 154How was it?
End up seeing her?
Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 20:53 #7263Senior Member

Posts: 217Jayde
Seeing this one tomorrow bb for 240 seems really good from her text and her review anyone seen her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/178454151












Reply With Quote




