Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 40018
-
11-07-24 16:28 #35293Senior Member

Posts: 60JW or T-Pro?
I just found out I will be visiting your city next week. I am going through the forum trying to do my homework. Looking for 2-3 experiences while I am in town. I've narrowed it down to T Pro and JW. Honestly, I would be happy with a GOOD L1 experience. Just trying to figure out costs for these places for an L1 place as well as service at JW and T Pro. Did not realize I was getting sent to Chicago so I am trying to do my homework quickly before I arrive. Any help for a solid L1 experience would be great and cost info for all of these would be so helpful. I will be near Soldier Field. Thanks!
-
11-07-24 12:42 #35292Senior Member

Posts: 377L v?
Is this L V SPA in Orland Park?
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:50 #35291Banned Member

Posts: 361Question who else besides Karly let's costumers take home their Panties? I've heard stories Karly / BeeBee let's her last costumer takes home her draws. But I'm more of an Big Booty Latina type of guy and usually they are so bossy and rude In this hobby I seriously doubt they'll let costumers leave with their Panties.
Originally Posted by SpaDude777
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:47 #35290Senior Member

Posts: 265Not sure why you want know about those 2 letters. But if you are asking to try to find that place, just google it the way he spelled, jw rejuvenating and the address and phone number will pop out.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:39 #35289Banned Member

Posts: 361It's In the name dude. JW Rejuvenating on Chicago Ave right by T-Pro but Across the street. I stopped by A few times seen older ladies who looked tired and not attractive at all even for older ladies and should be the Mamasan's but maybe I'm wrong. They always say "Other girl busy" I got to the point where I believed nobody else works there.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 09:46 #35288Senior Member

Posts: 47What is JW
What does JW stand for? Where is it?
Originally Posted by CrazyUncle420
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 22:25 #35287Regular Member

Posts: 20JW Rejuvenating
Went last night, saw Judy. Cute probably early 40's. Great body. Paid 70 for the hour and $. 8 tip before hand hoping it wasn't wasted. Definitely was not a waste. BBJ after the flip. CFS in any position you want I'd imagine. We did three different ones. Hot towel to finish. Very happy with the experience.
Craz.
-
11-06-24 17:22 #35286Senior Member

Posts: 184Stay away
I went in to get service after 5/10 minutes lady said she needed to use the bathroom and the bouncer came out to kick me out. You go now. You are done. Get dressed and get out.
Originally Posted by Englee
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 16:12 #35285Senior Member

Posts: 183Took a visit to Archer Perfect Spa to see Ella. Paid for VIP and used the room with the full sized bed. Good visit. She did the finger sucking thing which another reviewer talked about. Not worth repeating for VIP. VIP usually includes kissing. She was really reluctant to kiss at all.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 11:46 #35284Regular Member

Posts: 5Broadway iris
Hey folks, it's been a while now writing about this Thai girl iris now she has gone a month ago from Broadway spa.
God she was just amazing to eyes perfect young body with nice ass and cute little tits it still gives me dreams but she gone now she had the best buns in the business and she let you play with her started on the flip by sensual touching around junior and the asked what I needed I was sure she down for FS.
Showed that bills and she began came back with rubber started with bjj along with beautiful eye contact she really gives you the real meaning of pleasure very good attitude never rushed took her time she allowed me to play with her I got that b2 b massage feeling got some good DATY as she spread the legs to began the deed I started in missionary sucking her beautiful buds and ended up in doggy get the beautiful view of her back while craving that buns she never rushed I took my time to finish In fact she cleaned me up I think she really enjoyed it we had fun time because I was eyeing on her for couple of weeks and finally got what I wanted all in all best of my recent experiences on any spa.
Anyone knows when she going to be back can't wait to feel that kitty on my face.
-
11-06-24 11:38 #35283Senior Member

Posts: 59Archer Perfect Spa: Suki
Had an opportunity to visit Archer Perfect Spa 3667, after texting who was available. I was initially told Amanda as I wanted Asian, my experience lately with Latinas has been in my view lots of GPS, again my experience, not disparaging anyone else's experience. At the last minute I was told Amanda was next day, Suki was available. When I arrived I was met at the door by a very young looking Asian. Dressed in a white button down shirt and a black skirt. She starts with I'm Suki, beautiful smile, leads me to the room and says through communication app she was in her cycle and offered VIP with other girl. I declined as the others were Latina. She says she can provide BBBJ, negotiated $. 50. Offered shower which turned out to be DIY and returned to room. She starts with an ok massage, some oil then the light fingernail flutters. Then the flip. Some light teasing, she takes of the shirt and bra to expose some very nice natural C cups with low profile nipples (not eraser type). She massaging the taint area while kissing and sucking my nipples. Waste of time for me, she senses it and starts a pretty slow and sensual oral service. The only issue I had was just as I'm spewing she gags removes me and jacks the remainder out. Fuuuuccckkkkk! Ruins it for me LOL. Overall:
Service: 9.
Massage: 6/7.
Looks: 9.
Attitude: 10.
Happy hunting gents! Be safe!
-
11-06-24 11:21 #35282Senior Member

Posts: 667L V Orland
First of all I've had medical issues for the last 5 years. Only Been to Macao, O D wellness, 12 Spa, Thats all.
Went to L V last week Seen Lucy maybe Loosy. No English at all Tite jeans titer top and no getting in there.
Lot of butt play, Then she reached under, Best L1 I can remember. I thought someone did a review.
On Tina L1 L2. Now I can't find it. Help PM me Memory not what it use to be just turned 80.
-
11-06-24 10:26 #35281Regular Member

Posts: 5Broadway iris
Hey folks it's been a while now writing about this Thai girl iris now she has gone a month ago from Broadway spa.
God she was just amazing to eyes perfect young body with nice ass and cute little tits it still gives me dreams but she gone now she had the best buns in the business and she let you play with her started on the flip by sensual touching around junior and the asked what I needed I was sure she down for FS.
Showed that bills and she began came back with rubber started with bjj along with beautiful eye contact she really gives you the real meaning of pleasure very good attitude never rushed took her time she allowed me to play with her I got that B2B massage feeling got some good DATY as she spread the legs to began the deed I started in missionary sucking her beautiful buds and ended up in doggy get the beautiful view of her back while craving that buns she never rushed I took my time to finish In fact she cleaned me up I think she really enjoyed it we had fun time because I was eyeing on her for couple of weeks and finally got what I wanted all in all best of my recent experiences on any spa.
Anyone knows when she going to be back can't wait to feel that kitty on my face.
-
11-06-24 10:21 #35280Senior Member

Posts: 272Oh, that's too bad. I used to see someone there (Claire) who moved on to a distant spa like a year ago, and she was great. About the closest you could get to an L3 without being an L3 (did eventually do L3 and it wasn't as good, LOL). Haven't been there since then, though maybe I'll try Vivi again someday. Never saw anyone but those two.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 09:38 #35279Banned Member

Posts: 361Dude Sunkiss Is legit. Most there will even walk out the room If you start touching their Leg, Butt during Massage. I have gotten only A Level 1 there. But the lady knew me from other Spa's around. Don't walk In expecting to get some head or some Asss. That's places like Orange, Ashland Spa and Perfect Archer etc. It's more fun probably at T-Pro and Ozone than Sunkiss. I heard the smaller older Asian lady at Sunkiss does Level 1 If she get's used to you.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






