Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 827 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 12394
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9274

    Agency Vs Massage

    Seeing lots of back and forth about what's Massage Parlor or Agency LOL.

    By definition:

    If its and LLC or Sole proprietor registered in Oregon Business Registry and Entity name contains Massage and has facility permit approved by Oregon Board of Massage then that's a Massage Parlor. If it has Asians working in there or is Registered under Asian Business owner and thus is a AMP (Asian Massage Parlor). I don't care if that Massage Parlor has bed, table shower or whatever it is by definition a AMP LOL.

    Anything else, that's operating in a house / hotel or whatnots that's really an Agency or Brothel. Sure they can put Massage bed there but nah not a massage parlor LOL. Sure one can argue you can get the same service when they have Massage bed haha. These entitles are literally not registered and no one knows who's behind them and in shadows so don't be surprised if you are being recorded or drugged (JK) or if something fishy was to happen while you are in there.

    Just sharing, not trying to side with anyone

  2. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    It is my understanding those are the best days to see her but you could try and let the rest of us know.
    Just saw her today (Wed) no issues at all.

  3. #9272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    This place is much closer to an AMP than a K-Girl agency, it is an A (apartment) AMP in fact.

    They allow walk-ins.

    Up to three girls are working at the same time and it's ok to pick any of the ones available. If you don't like any one you just leave, they don't give you hard time about it.

    The location is an open secret. They will tell you as soon as you ask, no need to set up an appointment.

    They do ask for the whole fee upfront but unless you want to jump straight to dessert it's a regular AMP experience: massage, teasing, flip, everything else.

    Quite different from Chinese agencies hosting our of hotels. They make appointments. Often don't tell you the exact location until you arrive and send them a pic. Although it's usually clear which hotels they are in. And often it's just one girl working with completely fake pics. They take offense if you tell them the girl is ugly / fat / old and don't want to deal with you again.
    Before Covid, I visited handful of those apartment and motel set ups. Sometimes you get a unicorn provider and have a real good time. Sometimes you get a sleepy one. Many times you get an old, ugly, fat lady. I walked many times and they were never happy about it haha.

  4. #9271
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    I asked about this but got SQUAT in terms of responses so I went ahead and TOFTT.

    Seems to be more known about it. But All is good, I will check out any place I feel the urge to.

    And let people know what I experienced. As Always YMMV.
    I have mentioned it multiple times in the Asian agency section I believe a few others have also.

  5. #9270

    Posting Business's

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Agree, it is a Chinese agency, similar to a kgirl agency.

    Offering a massage while you lay on a traditional bed / mattress does not make it an AMP.

    Recording inside the bedroom is not acceptable.
    I asked about this but got SQUAT in terms of responses so I went ahead and TOFTT.

    Seems to be more known about it. But All is good, I will check out any place I feel the urge to.

    And let people know what I experienced. As Always YMMV.

  6. #9269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Tomayto, tomahto

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    This place is a Chinese agency, we have a section for that. We also have an escort section for escorts and a massage section for AMPs.

    My suggestion is to use the appropriate section.
    This place is much closer to an AMP than a K-Girl agency, it is an A (apartment) AMP in fact.

    They allow walk-ins.

    Up to three girls are working at the same time and it's ok to pick any of the ones available. If you don't like any one you just leave, they don't give you hard time about it.

    The location is an open secret. They will tell you as soon as you ask, no need to set up an appointment.

    They do ask for the whole fee upfront but unless you want to jump straight to dessert it's a regular AMP experience: massage, teasing, flip, everything else.

    Quite different from Chinese agencies hosting our of hotels. They make appointments. Often don't tell you the exact location until you arrive and send them a pic. Although it's usually clear which hotels they are in. And often it's just one girl working with completely fake pics. They take offense if you tell them the girl is ugly / fat / old and don't want to deal with you again.

  7. #9268

    Yuki at Hawthorne Oriental

    This is a long shot, but thought I'd ask if anyone knows what became of Yuki at Hawthorne Oriental Spa? I know rotation of girls is a thing but she seemed to have been at this place for an uncommonly long time. She had the best pair of natural DD tits I've ever had the pleasure of holding, and so would love to hear that she's still around somewhere nearby.

  8. #9267

    Use the appropriate section.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure they have or used to have massage bed (s), just not in the big room where Anne is hosting.

    And not all AMPs have proper massage beds, with face wholes etc. Massage quality depends on masseuse not the bed.

    As for recording that would be a serious allegation. Any reason to think they record inside the rooms?
    This place is a Chinese agency, we have a section for that. We also have an escort section for escorts and a massage section for AMPs.

    My suggestion is to use the appropriate section.

  9. #9266

    Info

    More info on Alexander?

    Sent you a message too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Between 5th and 6 behind the building on baseline. Nice quiet place. But the previous ladies are gone. New girl was average cute super nice. But just left normal. No special finish at all. Kind of weird from going from a lot of fun to just legit style. Not sure if anyone else was working.

    Later in the week. I ended up going to the place on Alexander, m close to 170th but half way beteen 185 and 170th behind the daycare or something.

    Lady had a great body. Quite athletic, tight ass and flat stomach. Left very happy. She was accommodating and cool. Not exactly a pretty face. Not bad either. But the body was quite tight. I was impressed that way. Gym type muscular in a nice way.

    Stay dry out there. Dam rain sucks but it is green here.

  10. #9265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Agree, it is a Chinese agency, similar to a kgirl agency.

    Offering a massage while you lay on a traditional bed / mattress does not make it an AMP.

    Recording inside the bedroom is not acceptable.
    I'm pretty sure they have or used to have massage bed (s), just not in the big room where Anne is hosting.

    And not all AMPs have proper massage beds, with face wholes etc. Massage quality depends on masseuse not the bed.

    As for recording that would be a serious allegation. Any reason to think they record inside the rooms?

  11. #9264

    Information?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trailblazer96  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone happen to run into a new girl named Sia the last couple days? She left Cincinnati and was supposed to be headed to Portland.
    Do you have any other information about her? I just went through the most recent 10 pages of the Cincinnati massage section, zero hits.

    Send a message if you don't want to post.

  12. #9263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    It's not an actual spa.

    I found it on Adult Search.

    Text them, they promptly reply with their location.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3318815
    Agree, it is a Chinese agency, similar to a kgirl agency.

    Offering a massage while you lay on a traditional bed / mattress does not make it an AMP.

    Recording inside the bedroom is not acceptable.

  13. #9262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    It's not an actual spa.

    I found it on Adult Search.

    Text them, they promptly reply with their location.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3318815
    Ah thanks. I remember when those used to be called apartment AMPs. If they record, you should ask for a copy yourself.

  14. #9261

    Osaka spa

    It's not an actual spa.

    I found it on Adult Search.

    Text them, they promptly reply with their location.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/po...scorts/3318815

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Can you share where Osaka spa is? I can't seem to locate it on google maps.

    Also do share about getting her to join you at a hotel?

  15. #9260

    New Girl

    Has anyone happen to run into a new girl named Sia the last couple days? She left Cincinnati and was supposed to be headed to Portland.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape