Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 33064
-
11-05-24 19:51 #27544Senior Member

Posts: 328Fantasy? Whose see her?
She sent some pics- cute face and good attitude. Did sound a tad ghetto on phone. Anyone had her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/708456701697
-
11-05-24 19:49 #27543Senior Member

Posts: 328Heard some bad reports?
Anyone seen her recently- or in the past? Looks like she's cleaned up some.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/781130420919
-
11-05-24 19:40 #27542Senior Member

Posts: 328Heard some bad reports?
-
11-05-24 19:40 #27541Senior Member

Posts: 328Who knows
Who knows this lady? I am interested. Name? Reports?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...g/031313688408
-
11-05-24 19:25 #27540Senior Member

Posts: 5229Search on Lori or Barbie.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
11-05-24 18:45 #27539Regular Member

Posts: 13Do not see her
This woman scammed me at her house before and now is asking for deposits to see her. Run far far away!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/987289500023
-
11-05-24 17:38 #27538Senior Member

Posts: 172Yea try Lori.
Originally Posted by MongerMan6980
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:43 #27537Banned Member

Posts: 495I dig
She looks fun. Give her a try and let me know how it goes.
Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 14:39 #27536Senior Member

Posts: 32Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/526141971777
I've seen this one post many times. Ad lists that there are reviews here on usasg. No name in the ad. I'm sure others may recall her name.
-
11-05-24 13:06 #27535Regular Member

Posts: 9Honey Dreams
Does anybody have any experiences to speak on about this place?
-
11-05-24 12:59 #27534Senior Member

Posts: 53Stormi / Priyah
Any info on this lady.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/230229804081
Thanks in advance.
Shaggy.
-
11-05-24 11:43 #27533Senior Member

Posts: 982I've been texting with her. She's in Manchester which is a bit of a hike for me. I'm quite intrigued, she told me she's a nurse during the day, I've asked for a pic in scrubs which I have not received. She did send me a couple of nice pics. The only catch is I'm not convinced she wasn't teamed up with Jenny over the summer. Jenny, who has her own issues, warned me that she took off with a pimp.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
I think it's best to either let this go or proceed with extreme caution. She is definitely a good looking piece, she's got a really nice rack.
-
11-05-24 10:32 #27532Senior Member

Posts: 5229Avoid Thief
More info:
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
860-xxx-8192.
BMD.
-
11-05-24 10:00 #27531Senior Member

Posts: 492Samantha
She has been used up and spit out. Used to see her years ago when she first started. Good looking enough, great fuck, great tits. When she resurfaced I was like I need to hit that. Sorriest thing. Teeth are all fucked up, fat, nasty pussy. I agree. Run away for sure.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:38 #27530Senior Member

Posts: 172Thank you for that info. Either way she has been impossible to get a conversation going with despite me trying for like 2 weeks. Perhaps for the best.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




