Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23449

    Blind Sicilian

    Now that Italians are being discuss, again in another gas station around Teutonia and GH road I found the sexy Sicilian Mia. What is it with me finding this beauties in gas stations. But anyways she was sitting in the drivers seat inside a red car with an Italian flag hanging from the rear view mirror. I could only see her face which is very cute and she was with her all in one AA bd / bf / manager / dealer that's why I didn't approach her. Why blind because she is way too pretty to like this ugly mofo but hey to each their own right, and ironically she advertises no AA lmfao. I have texted her but wants way too much also she hasn't reply on fb to me. I waited for her to get out of the car to see her body and tits but she was busy texting on her phone maybe setting up her next date. On her fb I saw a pic of her mom and like about 2 years ago I actually bump into her in the south side she looks like an addict but with make up on she does look good. I'm guessing mom was an escort too maybe briefly many years ago, high chances that she was. Anyways Mia has been posting a lot frequently and just for everyone to be aware that her bf is around and be precautious, even do I haven't read no setup or ripoff reports from her, some have been disappointed with her services. BTW I had a very good date with miss melody last weekend I'll review her next.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/502510942267
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sexy Sicilian.jpg‎   Sexy Sicilian2.jpg‎   Sexy Sicilian 3.jpg‎  

  2. #23448

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Yea those are her natural moles. There's nothing wrong with that.
    Anyone able to get a response from Dani recently? She changed her numbers twice and isn't replying quick enough.

  3. #23447
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Asking 120 hhr for massage (probably with HE). Curious if she's into more than a massage and if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/968490691997
    Someone was kind enough to PM me that this one is bigger than the pics and her service is lacking.

  4. #23446

    Poppy

    Anyone seen Poppy? Asking 180 hhr but open to BBBJ (no BBFS).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/310758924179
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-08 095540.jpg‎  

  5. #23445
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    I think he's saying the verification pics sent don't match the pics in the stg post. Too bad we can't contact the BBB for fraudulent advertising.
    Makes sense and is probably quite common. Fake pics, filters, all BS! He could have just said "fake pics". Good that he got real pics beforehand.

  6. #23444
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    No front butt, FUPA, or cottage cheese. And the boobs look quite nice.
    I think he's saying the verification pics sent don't match the pics in the stg post. Too bad we can't contact the BBB for fraudulent advertising.

  7. #23443

    Not seeing a problem there

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Done with this shit!! The pics she sends back makes my poor cock feel my hand is better!! Ugh; can't Polish a turd!! Oftentimes I wonder why men say "cover the face, fuck the base" LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/504939840599
    No front butt, FUPA, or cottage cheese. And the boobs look quite nice.

  8. #23442

    Massage with FS?

    Any intel on this one? Asking 120 hhr for massage (probably with HE). Curious if she's into more than a massage and if anyone has seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/968490691997
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-07 162741.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-07 162721.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-07 162637.jpg‎  

  9. #23441
    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to trade content like baseball cards, of theses local escorts?
    Post a sample of your content!! Let's see your skills!!

  10. #23440

    Another ugly duckling!!

    Done with this shit!! The pics she sends back makes my poor cock feel my hand is better!! Ugh; can't Polish a turd!! Oftentimes I wonder why men say "cover the face, fuck the base" LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/504939840599
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2252.jpg‎  

  11. #23439

    Content

    Anyone want to trade content like baseball cards, of theses local escorts?

  12. #23438

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Front too. Was wondering about that. IIRC, I saw the same thing on another provider's pics. Same photographer / filter? Weird, regardless.
    Yea those are her natural moles. There's nothing wrong with that.

  13. #23437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 50 or 500?
    I believe $$ . 5 means 250.

  14. #23436
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialAndErrors  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean 50 or 500?
    $$. 5 means $250.

    HS.

  15. #23435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedalus43  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Italian the other day after reading one post in here that recommended her. Other posters complained about her not being the girl in the pictures, but I think I subscribe to the belief of the one who recommended her. I think those are her, but just from a while ago.

    Regardless, though, she looks very good. I'd guess early 30's / late 20's. Pierced nips, good body. Some tats.

    Excellent provider. Saw her at her friend's incall at a hotel. She did share with me where she usually does incalls, and that sounded like a less safe location than where I saw her, but she seemed reliable. One of the highest compliments I can give a provider is that they seem normal, and that's definitely her.

    Damage was $$. 5. Look forward to repeating.
    Do you mean 50 or 500?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape