Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 37339
-
11-06-24 14:02 #33214Senior Member

Posts: 88Perla
Saw Perla for a QV at the Red Roof Inn and she quoted me $100. Got there and she said for $200, her "sister" would join in, I asked to see the sister and she was a much bigger girl with huge titties. Her sister didn't look good so I declined, then she said how about for $150 and that was tempting but honestly, didn't carry extra cash and they wouldn't take cashapp, so I declined. Perla was not pretty, looks a 4/10 but her body is better, a solid 6. 5/10. Nice tits and ass and body felt good overall. The CBJ was boring and she is very much a clock watcher. Tried a few positions and finished up because she was rushing me. Overall, a pretty boring visit, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 13:09 #33213Senior Member

Posts: 425Wow, Vicky is still around and still getting into trouble I see. I'd thought she'd move away like 6 foot sky did.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 10:56 #33212Senior Member

Posts: 239Nyla
Any recent experiences with Nyla?
Plan to hit her up today.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/po...u/639511383269
-
11-06-24 09:14 #33211Senior Member

Posts: 1069Is this her?
Looks like her. I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
https://virginia.arrests.org/Henrico/
-
11-06-24 08:41 #33210Senior Member

Posts: 222Finally got a response from her and she says she is in the West End. Rates quoted were 160,200, 300. I have not seen her yet, just passing on the info to those interested.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 17:35 #33209Senior Member

Posts: 92Ivy
She is looking for help now, if you have her number hit her up.
-
11-05-24 17:07 #33208Senior Member

Posts: 222At least you got a response. I have reached out to the number in her ad a couple of times not and haven't been able to get her to respond. Dumb as it sounds, I think if this were a LE setup that they would be responding to everyone that tried to make contact. It still may be a set up or scam, but I don't think one being done by LE.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 16:07 #33207Senior Member

Posts: 475Layla
What side of town is she in?
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 08:44 #33206Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for the updates. Glad to hear she's ok. Hopefully she decides to see her regularlys again soon. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 00:30 #33205Senior Member

Posts: 319Ivy
I talked to her yesterday and its seems she's taking a little break, for how long I have no idea.
-
11-04-24 18:13 #33204Senior Member

Posts: 27Ivy
She reached out the other day and have heard from someone else she is doing ok.
Originally Posted by SexualAbs
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 14:53 #33203Senior Member

Posts: 35Ivy seems to be MIA
I tried reaching out last week as well but no response. Hope she's OK. If anyone knows please let us know.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
11-03-24 19:08 #33202Senior Member

Posts: 241I agree they're always older and bigger, and never the girl in the pic, and the sad part the first question I always ask is your pic's legit, and they always respond with "yes" so now when I go, if its not the girl in the add I just walk off, I would never have paid $. 50 for something other than what I wanted for the service I wanted. Next time hold on to the. 50 until your bald balls are down her throat. Well fellows as always have fun, be safe, but most of all watch your back.
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:20 #33201Regular Member

Posts: 18Can't all be winners
I saw her today at the roof. The encounter was lackluster. Very mechanical. For some reason she would hold the condom while I was fucking her and she also held her tits with the other hand / arm so I could not grab them. It was very disappointing. Also, when she was done with the CBJ, she spit in the trash can. That annoys me. Would not recommend or repeat. Her face is okay, but the other latina I reviewed earlier is way better and about the same price.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 07:01 #33200Senior Member

Posts: 105Not really she's staying at the roof I scooped the place out 30 minutes before meeting. 100% legit, safe and real. Match the tats up from the ad.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




