Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 18214
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Many thanks to FlTune for digits. While I was not able to seal the deal I will share her location is IMHO 1. 5-2 hours north west of Orlando. I live in Lake county she prob was going to to easily be over an hour one way for me. In talking with her she can not host, there is a hotel close a little over the 100 range. When I asked her how much to get her inside a room she said 6 Benjamin's for vanilla rodeo if any fetish stuff like the caboose, ect it would be more. While thoughts of hooking up with a newer 19 year old are intriguing as hell they certainly are not 7+ bills and 2 hours of travel time worthy for me especially when I can hookup with a petite 19 year old with a cheerleader type athletic body who is closer for a third of that fee. Of course as always YMMV she might change her pricing schedule for someone else. Cheers Jesse.

  2. #14988

    College SB

    Your inbox is full. I've been looking for a SB for a while but have trust issues with those websites. PM me if you're still sharing. Much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  3. #14987

    Hopefully not west

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds want to know, in which direction is she "35-40" minutes from Orlando? If she's east, then she's a real short drive for me! If she's west, well, that's probably out of the question!
    Because west is Polk County.

  4. #14986

    Just make sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIllest  [View Original Post]
    Met Jenna for the first time and WOW! She is amazing! She looks beautiful and her body is a 10. She definitely lives up to everything everyone has stated and I love the fact she's close by. This might become a weekly thing. LOL.
    To have plenty of time available. Maybe you got lucky the first time but eventually she will make you wait no matter how much she says she'll be ready at X: XX time. She's sweet and gorgeous no doubt just the cost of doing business with her.

  5. #14985

    In which direction?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Inquiring minds want to know, in which direction is she "35-40" minutes from Orlando? If she's east, then she's a real short drive for me! If she's west, well, that's probably out of the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by CartelKid14  [View Original Post]
    Which direction out of orlando?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDean  [View Original Post]
    What way out of Orlando? The trip from Sp Pete to the Orlando area can b a long drive if she is up to Sanford or DeLand. Like her pics would like to see her entire body. Is she shaved?

  6. #14984

    Deland UTR?

    Since Keri is gone are there any Deland UTRs?

  7. #14983

    Laura

    Latina Laura / Lauren was a good time. She has a fun incall room and all the necessary preparations for the fun that ensues. She does have extremely huge naturals and is a pleaser. But her pics were a bit older than advertised and she is more of a bbw. I did pay $3 for the hour, which was more than advertised as well. Still had an enjoyable time, but not sure if I will repeat with the other providers in the area.

  8. #14982

    Oh Jenna

    Met Jenna for the first time and WOW! She is amazing! She looks beautiful and her body is a 10. She definitely lives up to everything everyone has stated and I love the fact she's close by. This might become a weekly thing. LOL.

  9. #14981

    Kaityx

    Saw Kaityx for the first time and was not disappointed. Coms were quick and easy to set up an appointment. Greeted me at the door with a smile and got right to business. She does an amazing BBBJ with plenty of spit. Not a clock watcher and makes sure you will leave happy. Must see if you are into BBWs.

  10. #14980

    Utr

    Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna today and I must say I left smiling, LOL. She was worth the drive.

  11. #14979
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcious  [View Original Post]
    There's hundreds of girls on cuddle site. Which one is Julia? LOL.
    He's talking about Sookie407 from CC.

  12. #14978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Utr

    I have a question, why are we getting a bunch of girls on the UTR page that are not UTR. Meaning they are advertising providers on other web sites. We have other pages for them to go on such as cuddle page, advertising provider, etc.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #14977
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSmith2024  [View Original Post]
    Saw Julia UTR / Cuddle Site girl.

    Nice time.

    Nice girl.

    Recommend.
    There's hundreds of girls on cuddle site. Which one is Julia? LOL.

  14. #14976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 219
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Damn, if west of Orlando, I'd be interested myself. (Near Tampa).

    I got lucky one time myself, found one girl on sugar site but she decided to stop doing it as she got a new boyfriend. Instead, she turned into a college student broker for me. (back in 2022).

    - She hooked me up with 2 different 19 why / o only asking a 100 rose bouquet for 2-3 hours for her; both = no rules. One was a thick but not fat, other was athletic and thin with a huge ass. Athletic girl was better, but impossible to get more meetings (moved around and bad at communication). In 2023 She even had a third one but wasn't interested as much. (Be nice to find another girl like this LOL).

    Shame too because early on, I could have had both in same meeting for original quoted rose amount each (200-300/ both 2-3 hours) but decided only to see one at that time for first meeting; I majorly regret that. This was too good already, and quickly ended in 2-3 weeks, someone ruined it.

    *Unfortunately I've been out of the game for a while on all fronts. And tend to keep low profile now days.

    Slightly back in it, but with different approach.

  15. #14975
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    I forgot to add, I can only share number limited amount of times. So if you have shared with me before you get first dibs. I'll update you guys if things change.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape