Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 18214
-
11-06-24 09:00 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 1237Many thanks to FlTune for digits. While I was not able to seal the deal I will share her location is IMHO 1. 5-2 hours north west of Orlando. I live in Lake county she prob was going to to easily be over an hour one way for me. In talking with her she can not host, there is a hotel close a little over the 100 range. When I asked her how much to get her inside a room she said 6 Benjamin's for vanilla rodeo if any fetish stuff like the caboose, ect it would be more. While thoughts of hooking up with a newer 19 year old are intriguing as hell they certainly are not 7+ bills and 2 hours of travel time worthy for me especially when I can hookup with a petite 19 year old with a cheerleader type athletic body who is closer for a third of that fee. Of course as always YMMV she might change her pricing schedule for someone else. Cheers Jesse.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-24 05:24 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 64College SB
Your inbox is full. I've been looking for a SB for a while but have trust issues with those websites. PM me if you're still sharing. Much appreciated!
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 12:37 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 346Hopefully not west
Because west is Polk County.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:55 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 1149Just make sure.
To have plenty of time available. Maybe you got lucky the first time but eventually she will make you wait no matter how much she says she'll be ready at X: XX time. She's sweet and gorgeous no doubt just the cost of doing business with her.
Originally Posted by TheIllest
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 11:51 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 2964In which direction?
Inquiring minds want to know, in which direction is she "35-40" minutes from Orlando? If she's east, then she's a real short drive for me! If she's west, well, that's probably out of the question!
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CartelKid14
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MarkDean
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 10:07 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 25Deland UTR?
Since Keri is gone are there any Deland UTRs?
-
11-05-24 09:53 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 139Laura
Latina Laura / Lauren was a good time. She has a fun incall room and all the necessary preparations for the fun that ensues. She does have extremely huge naturals and is a pleaser. But her pics were a bit older than advertised and she is more of a bbw. I did pay $3 for the hour, which was more than advertised as well. Still had an enjoyable time, but not sure if I will repeat with the other providers in the area.
-
11-05-24 07:24 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 67Oh Jenna
Met Jenna for the first time and WOW! She is amazing! She looks beautiful and her body is a 10. She definitely lives up to everything everyone has stated and I love the fact she's close by. This might become a weekly thing. LOL.
-
11-04-24 23:04 #14981Regular Member

Posts: 12Kaityx
Saw Kaityx for the first time and was not disappointed. Coms were quick and easy to set up an appointment. Greeted me at the door with a smile and got right to business. She does an amazing BBBJ with plenty of spit. Not a clock watcher and makes sure you will leave happy. Must see if you are into BBWs.
-
11-04-24 19:53 #14980Regular Member

Posts: 8Utr
Had the pleasure of meeting Jenna today and I must say I left smiling, LOL. She was worth the drive.
-
11-04-24 19:31 #14979Senior Member

Posts: 388He's talking about Sookie407 from CC.
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 19:05 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 1170Utr
I have a question, why are we getting a bunch of girls on the UTR page that are not UTR. Meaning they are advertising providers on other web sites. We have other pages for them to go on such as cuddle page, advertising provider, etc.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-04-24 17:52 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 67There's hundreds of girls on cuddle site. Which one is Julia? LOL.
Originally Posted by JonSmith2024
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 10:10 #14976Senior Member

Posts: 219Damn, if west of Orlando, I'd be interested myself. (Near Tampa).
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
I got lucky one time myself, found one girl on sugar site but she decided to stop doing it as she got a new boyfriend. Instead, she turned into a college student broker for me. (back in 2022).
- She hooked me up with 2 different 19 why / o only asking a 100 rose bouquet for 2-3 hours for her; both = no rules. One was a thick but not fat, other was athletic and thin with a huge ass. Athletic girl was better, but impossible to get more meetings (moved around and bad at communication). In 2023 She even had a third one but wasn't interested as much. (Be nice to find another girl like this LOL).
Shame too because early on, I could have had both in same meeting for original quoted rose amount each (200-300/ both 2-3 hours) but decided only to see one at that time for first meeting; I majorly regret that. This was too good already, and quickly ended in 2-3 weeks, someone ruined it.
*Unfortunately I've been out of the game for a while on all fronts. And tend to keep low profile now days.
Slightly back in it, but with different approach.
-
11-04-24 09:43 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 73I forgot to add, I can only share number limited amount of times. So if you have shared with me before you get first dibs. I'll update you guys if things change.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





