Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 61408
-
11-05-24 06:00 #57088Senior Member

Posts: 236I appreciate the reply. That's a different Jessica.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
I know that it's not a unique name on here. I've been trying to find a pic.
But the one in your pic looks good too.
-
11-05-24 01:55 #57087Senior Member

Posts: 83Sunday night
Saw lily mixed spinner. She was eating a whole large pizza so I decided to wait but then she was gone. Saw Daniel WSW with no front teeth. Again disappeared quickly with all the heat in the area. Anyone try them before?
-
11-05-24 01:48 #57086Senior Member

Posts: 83Sunday night was the same!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 01:29 #57085Senior Member

Posts: 136McKenna = Meh
So Monday night I was driving around Wilkens area early evening. I thought I saw Dundalk Valarie. I decided to pass her up. The last two times she has been in my car, she has made a mess. She will spill drugs on your car seat. Or food crumbs everywhere. I really can't have that happening. I have car seat covers to protect the seats, but it still is uncool. When Valerie does get down to action, she is very good. I then saw McKenna. I had seen some positive reviews of her so I gave it a chance. She was wearing a grey sweatshirt and her hair in a pony tail. Photo is from SemiPro666 on 8-10-24. She looks OK, but she has marks on her face from acne or picking. She was not too enthusiastic about getting into the car. She wanted a up sell on price. I countered with a little higher than average. She will show her breasts. But touching is only allowed over her pants. Head game was OK. But then after a little while she stopped. She said "I can't suck your dick all night". It had not been that long. I convinced her to go back down. Told her I was close to finishing. Then I had the pressure to try and finish quickly. She got the job done, but I did not consider it top rate service. It is a one and done for me. She had a few good reviews. But I think that was from guys that were banging her. All a girl has to do then is bend over and take it. Head requires more work & skill. She also talks with a white girl ghetto accent. It makes her hard to understand at times.
This is why Kiara & Olivia have been my top choices lately. Both ladies will hang in there and keep going to get the job done. And they don't complain. Kiara can't keep a phone. Olivia is not always available. There were 8 Baltimore marked police cars out. WTF? Are Monday nights really that crazy? I would think Friday & Saturday have more action.
Frank Out!
-
11-04-24 23:29 #57084Senior Member

Posts: 326Dang, that's a nice USDA choice beaver there, your sowing sum nice pasture why'all got going on over there, I'm definitely jelly as my mower could get sum more rounds.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Monger on!
-
11-04-24 23:18 #57083Senior Member

Posts: 430Tekla
Little shorty named Teckla that hangs around the Citgo in Dundalk, Bolt on Sasha and WSW (don't recall name) that lives behind dollar on Garrison are good pipe drivers. #1 for the throat and stench is Cia off fairhaven. Pure throat goodness
Originally Posted by Dagame
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:45 #57082Senior Member

Posts: 430Vicky or Valerie
Thought they were one and the same. Pic from last year but ran into her last week sitting off Frankintown looking rough, in the middle of the sidewalk middle of the day pondering life. Looked like a sad Sarah Mclachlan Commercial. Rode by blasting Arms of Angel to match the mood. She's a champ of the streets and somehow manages to reappear better than the last.
Originally Posted by LenoxAve5
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 22:29 #57081Senior Member

Posts: 430Trick or Trick
Halloween is not over yet. Plenty of treats to pass out. Anyone willing to share Eva (Pawg) or Candence number? I have a selection to reciprocate in return.
BTB welcome back. You had us all concerned, thought you fell victim to BP's itchy taint syndrome he graciously passed around. Haha.
Few bench players I'm willing to share for an upgrade.
-
11-04-24 14:11 #57080Senior Member

Posts: 1322What I see a lot of mongers doing is posting up adjacent to busy bee and alongside the church. This way they get the gals visiting the mobile clinic and the ones getting a snack or condoms from either location. Saves your gas money and vehicle wear. Negative thing is it's harder to shoot a moving. We're still talking Bmore.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 13:52 #57079Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jessica
If you talking about this Jessica, she's on the Garrison track now.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
Please. She's not as petite as she was. She's back to her weight when I meet her about 7/8 urs ago.
Looking Goood!! Peace..
-
11-04-24 13:14 #57078Senior Member

Posts: 1322Sounds like what you're saying is everything should be free since we already paid the ladies with our tax dollars. Even the city is throwing us a bone with free Metro tomorrow so we can vote.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 13:07 #57077Senior Member

Posts: 323Sick
Does anyone know of any ladies that do dates in anne arundel county. I am sick of running up to the city to waste time. Perhaps northern prince george county Thank you for the help.
-
11-04-24 07:25 #57076Senior Member

Posts: 236Anyone seen Jess / Jessica? Petite, auburn hair
Very cute. Auburn hair. Petite.
I met her a couple of months ago on the west side on Ashton.
A couple of weeks ago she popped back up in BP.
Big surprise. She lost her phone.
Haven't been able to find her since.
Anybody?
-
11-03-24 16:47 #57075Senior Member

Posts: 1370"Mothers Day'
Twas the time of the month when presents were delivered. Chico, it was the beginning of the month, so checks were out. This is the time were you need some UTR's, so you won't have to waste your gas; unless you seek an "adventure" or something. I look at it like "vacay" for the girls; you know "King or Queen, for the day", (maybe a couple of days at the most). But I'm sure they're be out starting tonight per normal.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Chico, "Hoes” need down time to. LOL.
P.S.
Been noticing a influx of W / w girls up on the Garrison track lately.
Peace.
-
11-03-24 16:22 #57074I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Reward points avoid the tolls I'll add. Yea dig
Someone who claims to understand the hassle then you find out, oh wait, could of just walked in that house right there and that was it. Anyways, this year Fridays late night seem to be the day to drive, and Saturday late night, closer to 4 am This year, was consistently 2 am Simp hour last year, but yeah you could score. Last year, it was on Saturday that was easy street.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
During the week is not bad for a scoop, but that information is from 6 months ago, I don't know about now.
Really, if you're comfortable enough, they're in the cars being normal, as stupid as can be, being difficult.
Be careful sometimes the tolls cost $3-$15 avoid no paperwork had call in for a favor here and there people know you doing good when you don't call at least the drive thru stays open late.











Reply With Quote






