High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26800
    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    A known provider near the NC State area was picked up this morning.

    Initials JLC.

    And her most recent ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/178532988.

    I don't know if anybody has seen her before but I have a couple yrs ago she was a small little thing but she took dick so good and provided everything you asked for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/62883750/

    Visited Sweetz today. Communication was quick and responsive, which I liked. Mid-range location on Glenwood / US 70. Was given room # quickly after reaching. Pictures are her, only slightly older I'd say. Much more accurate compared to some other provider pictures vs reality. Skinnier than the pics though. No sign of demons, room was clean and smoke / smell free. Started off with CBJ. Was a little surprised. Little guy wasn't even up and she was trying to put the cover on. Thinking about that now kinda makes me chuckle in a "Dude what the hell?" manner. Asked for DATY and she permitted it. Liked making her gasp and squirm. As TheDudeGuy mentioned in his review, she doesn't do CG so we proceeded to mish. She smelled good and has smooth skin so I liked caressing her body. Moved to K9 which felt much tighter than mish, blew in the bag soon after. I usually prefer GFE so this felt kinda mechanical / professional but I guess that's on me for seeing someone who doesn't offer it.

    Overall decent dream, may not repeat unless I'm tryna save money yet need to get my rocks off.

    80 for qv, 140 for hhr.
    This is my review from 3+ years ago. She actually looked cute then. She looks rough now.

  2. #26799

    Arrest

    A known provider near the NC State area was picked up this morning.

    Initials JLC.

    And her most recent ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/178532988.

    I don't know if anybody has seen her before but I have a couple yrs ago she was a small little thing but she took dick so good and provided everything you asked for.

  3. #26798

    Peaches

    For those who were looking for peaches. She's back.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/79413517

  4. #26797

    I have a number

    Quote Originally Posted by StainGlass  [View Original Post]
    Also, the phone # is missing from all her STG posts. (Klassy).

    Would you be kind enough to share her # or donations, please.
    Cleared my box but I don't want to answer a bunch of PMs. I have a number for her. It's from 2023 so not sure if it is good. Can I post in the forum? Is that allowed. If not pm me.

  5. #26796

    At BlkScorpio1 Your Mail Box is as full as a provider's mouth.

    Also, the phone # is missing from all her STG posts. (Klassy).

    Would you be kind enough to share her # or donations, please.

    SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    That is her. This is one provider that looks like her pics. I've never had a bad visit or felt like I wasted money. I've seen her maybe 8 times. The first 2 were and I've had 2 or 3 that were like routine with a wife or gf. Never had a bad visit. I just wish she had better incall locations.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  6. #26795

    It's her

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who you're looking for. New ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/110848055278
    That is her. This is one provider that looks like her pics. I've never had a bad visit or felt like I wasted money. I've seen her maybe 8 times. The first 2 were and I've had 2 or 3 that were like routine with a wife or gf. Never had a bad visit. I just wish she had better incall locations.

    Stay safe.

    BLK.

  7. #26794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know. As you say, those pics were old a long time ago. I for one would appreciate an update.
    I plan to visit this week. Will report if it works out.

  8. #26793
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasalt  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are Old. And she has too many rules for what she is charging.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll steer clear.

  9. #26792

    Sgc

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby1731  [View Original Post]
    Ok. There's a few reviews and the text back and forth to verify is a bit sketchy. Is SGC legit? Who's had multiple visits?
    Yes, they're legit. But sometimes I don't like their locations. I told them to stay closer to the airport in the future. We'll see.

  10. #26791

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThtninjaBob  [View Original Post]
    This girl has reviews on other threads in Raleigh. I see her 2 post on stg but no number attached. Can anyone who has her info please help me get connected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/641367829386
    I think this is who you're looking for. New ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...m/110848055278

  11. #26790
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave3038  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her yet.
    My budget is generally 300-400, and I was legit considering breaking the bank to see Andi. I like her profile and photos. But I just noticed today that her rate has gone up from 500 to 600. Unfortunately that 20% increase is too much for me, so I'm out.

  12. #26789

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    I noticed her the other day too. If you search "andi ellsworth escort" you will find a website with her name, but it says it is currently private if you try to go to it.
    Wondering if anyone has TOFTT with her yet.

  13. #26788

    Anyone

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/858650711927

    Can anyone PM me if they have seen this beauty. TIA.

  14. #26787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Blaze Update

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy919  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Blaze a few years back. I can't speak on her current looks (her ad pics are old) but she was always dependable.

    Always available. Always down whether it was late night or early morning. Always accommodating. In this hobby I can def appreciate that.

    As far as skills, she's about a 3. 5/5 YMMV. I def plan on reaching out to see what's new with her.
    Please let us know. As you say, those pics were old a long time ago. I for one would appreciate an update.

  15. #26786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Marshmallow

    Getting a 404 error from her callescort ad these days, but the number on it is still good. Contacted her no a whim a few weeks ago. Comms were good. She sent me some pics that looked decent enough. I saw some reviews, so knew what to expect. She lives in an apartment in north Raleigh. Easy enough to get to, easy enough set up. She asked for 80 qv, I asked about BBFS and she said ok. 20 minutes later, I was at her place. The apartment and her room are a bit of a disaster. She's not quite a BBW, but close. Pretty face. Got naked and chatted for a bit while I did some tit fondling and sucking. Finally shut her up by putting my dick in her mouth. She didn't rush me, which was good. When I was good and ready I pulled her on top of me for some CG. Flipped for doggie while I slapped her fat ass. Flipped for mish where I pounded her hard. When I asked if she wanted my cum in her pussy, she said she was cumming and her pussy clenched me tight. I unloaded a few days worth of build up CIP. Stayed inside her and sucked her tits some more. She was in no rush. Eventually, we both cleaned up, and my load dripped down her legs when she got up. All good.

    Saw her once more about a week later and experienced what another monger did. Like she hadn't showered in a day or two. Bit of a sour smell that turned me off. I still dropped a load in her, but now I'm done.

    Search the bareback thread for her ad that has her number in the link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape