Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 19288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17353

    Creditably

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Let me get this right. You join in on the horseshit, creating MORE horseshit to tell them to move it to the horseshit thread????

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?" Do you really think people want to have to scroll past this?

    A2

  2. #17352
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #17351
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I let you come back once and gave you another try but it's the same shit.

    Going forward you may no longer quote and comment other people's posts.

    A2

  4. #17350
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Please do not feed the fucking trolls.

    A2

  5. #17349

    Dud

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Any feedback on this lady would be greatly appreciated. I probably should have inquired earlier but procrastinated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/997156588094
    I tried twice to set something up talked to her on the phone as per her requirements both times nothing after that but text with excuses of I fell asleep, had other things to do so nothing to report about except she was a waste of time.

  6. #17348

    Looking for Info

    Gentlemen,

    Any feedback on this lady would be greatly appreciated. I probably should have inquired earlier but procrastinated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/997156588094

  7. #17347

    Any information?

    Anyone has information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/898212123727

  8. #17346

    Any information?

    Anyone has information on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/898212123727

  9. #17345
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWildOne2  [View Original Post]
    I thought Raven / Felicia was long out of the game, but now there's been 2 reports on her the EM page that she's back; too bad they don't let you see very much but 1 was Aug. Or Sept. And now there's an Oct. Report both seem positive in the few words visible. Anyone know if she's back and still decent (the number is the same so I'd imagine that's how they found her, though I can't imagine she held onto the number if she wasn't taking new clients.).
    I doubt it. I still have her on social media and she's been happily with a guy for a while. She's also gained a lot of weight in comparison to before.

  10. #17344
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFL  [View Original Post]
    Came upon this ad and she looks adorable and sounds too good to be true. Anyone tried her? Any info?

    https://callescort.org/407-584-7543
    I would say she is TGTBT my good man. She has ads in 5 cities and if I was a betting man, which I'm not, I would say with a great deal of certainty that she's selling content.

  11. #17343

    Any Info on her?

    Came upon this ad and she looks adorable and sounds too good to be true. Anyone tried her? Any info?

    https://callescort.org/407-584-7543

  12. #17342

    She won't reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOverThere  [View Original Post]
    Is Vanessa still on the do not fly list.

    Thank you.

    Guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/spacecoast/178132774#
    I sent her a message in spanish going off because she never responds.

    She does see her notifications just won't respond if she isn't physically in town. Which makes me wonder why she posts in the first place if she is constantly in and out of town.

  13. #17341

    Amber Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    As I slow down in this hobby I'm learning I enjoy a provider that caters to my needs. Amber is differently a provider that caters to needs. Says she is in town till Friday. Check my earlier reviews about her. It's a well spent.
    I hear you about slowing down. Unfortunately I have found that special one yet but I keep looking. Where is Amber Lee's home base when she's not traveling? Never mind, I should have did a search before I asked. Orlando

  14. #17340

    Amber Lee in Viera

    As I slow down in this hobby I'm learning I enjoy a provider that caters to my needs. Amber is differently a provider that caters to needs. Says she is in town till Friday. Check my earlier reviews about her. It's a well spent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a81fed2b8d478e3079bd567dbbf4fe15d4e11d2a-1.jpeg‎   783db0a4811a307bcc9d20bdce1e69b33494b290-1.jpeg‎  

  15. #17339

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    ITs skinny Bridgette. If you take the period {. } off the end of the link, it comes up correct. Her Comms were always horrid -lots of ghosting.

    F1.
    Waste of time IMHO. Tried several times with her over the years as she was very close and convenient for me. Made it to the parking lot once but that's as close as I got; probably for the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape