The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 18214
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14974
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    What way out of Orlando? The trip from Sp Pete to the Orlando area can b a long drive if she is up to Sanford or DeLand. Like her pics would like to see her entire body. Is she shaved?

  2. #14973
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Which direction out of orlando?

  3. #14972

    Julia Cuddle Site

    Saw Julia UTR / Cuddle Site girl.

    Nice time.

    Nice girl.

    Recommend.

  4. #14971

    19 yr old from sugar site

    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20241101_153225.jpg‎   IMG_20241101_153235.jpg‎  

  5. #14970

    I am interested

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    You messages are full.

  6. #14969

    Stacey help

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    If possible, I would be interested in helping.

    Thanks!

  7. #14968

    Storage is full

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    I would love to meet her, your storage is full, thanks!

  8. #14967

    Stacy

    My box is clear.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you who I tried to reply with info need to go clear your inbox!

  9. #14966

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Did UTR Haylee change phone numbers again? Or is she not around anymore? Had no replies last few times to her latest digits.
    I guess she had to move to the other side of town for a temporary situation. Didn't say how long it was going to be. Neither of us wanted to deal with the travel time. I told her keep me posted.

  10. #14965

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    Would love to meet her. Your inbox is full 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  11. #14964

    Stacy

    Can you clear inbox or just DM me contact. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  12. #14963

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    As others have said LOL I too am interested and more than willing to help out.

  13. #14962
    I am trying to DM you but says your inbox is full. I did send you a message when you posted for the first time about this UTR.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  14. #14961

    Ready to help too

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    Ready and waiting too please!

  15. #14960

    Latina Lauren

    I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren yesterday for the first time and let me confirm all the positive reviews were spot on. First off, she is a sweet lady, down to earth and easy to connect with as you will immediately feel comfortable. If you are a breast lover as I, her girls are succulent, and the nipple piercings are an additional nice touch. I could have spent the entire time nibbling as she enjoys that and is super responsive. During our exchange of text messages, she mentioned being a pleaser and really enjoys satisfying her partner. The whole experience was about me. Be open and upfront about what you enjoy, you will have a good time. She is skilled. Her BBJ was next level. And don't be selfish fellas. If you enjoy spending time with a lady who understands her own desires and you enjoy the reward of helping her reach that climax, she's your girl. Lauren is a keeper and I highly recommend schedule a meet for yourself. Thanks, OrlandoWeb for the introduction!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape