Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26785

    Blaze

    I used to see Blaze a few years back. I can't speak on her current looks (her ad pics are old) but she was always dependable.

    Always available. Always down whether it was late night or early morning. Always accommodating. In this hobby I can def appreciate that.

    As far as skills, she's about a 3. 5/5 YMMV. I def plan on reaching out to see what's new with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    Since things are dead in F-V, I'm considering setting up something with Blaze or Bailey Blake. Recommendations on either one of these ladies?

  2. #26784
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/baileyblake#photos.

    Any recent experiences with her? I've read the older posts, looking for an update. TIA.
    About going on a year or so back now I wen to see her, based on a decent experience long before that. Wow is she disgusting now. Avoid, avoid, avoid. She looked like a witch living under a bridge. Nasty. I walked out and she threatened that she had my plates and I laughed as I left.

  3. #26783

    Rode hard, put up wet.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/baileyblake#photos.

    Any recent experiences with her? I've read the older posts, looking for an update. TIA.
    Those pics are Old. And she has too many rules for what she is charging.

  4. #26782

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Any Intel on Ginger / Addiebear.

    She's been posting for about a month. Texted and she replied back shortly. She seems eager but she asked me what I wanted to spend which was a red flag for me.

    Any Intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...039/9842099369
    She is legit. Overpriced (180 hhr), I went 120 qv. No BJ at all due to tooth issues, but seemed available after a dental visit, LOL. She got the job done, but don't think I'll return at that price point and lack of BJ. She is skittish and super cautious boarding on paranoia but claims it was due to a bad client. She is not a scammer or thief, but overpriced and under performing. Good luck and stay safe.

  5. #26781

    Intel needed Ginger aka Addiebear

    Any Intel on Ginger / Addiebear.

    She's been posting for about a month. Texted and she replied back shortly. She seems eager but she asked me what I wanted to spend which was a red flag for me.

    Any Intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...039/9842099369

  6. #26780

    Late Night Meetups / In Call?

    Wondering if there are any who is typically okay with 10 PM or later in RTP area?

    Most of the providers seems to have their last appointment by 8 or 9 PM.

    Preference Spinners.

    TIA.

    SG.

    P.S.: Hoping Raleigh gets a better response than Durham group.

  7. #26779

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCoNative  [View Original Post]
    She was good people. I had some good times in that little house. One of the coolest girls in the game.
    She was a real nice person. I saw here as well many times in that house in Fuquay. I know she had family back in WV so hopefully she will be happy back there.

  8. #26778

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Texted her and asked if she has been reviewed. She says she's new:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/369161768247
    Reviews on Charlotte board arent very good. She is definitely not new just new posting in Raleigh. LOL.

  9. #26777

    Bailey

    https://tryst.link/escort/baileyblake#photos.

    Any recent experiences with her? I've read the older posts, looking for an update. TIA.

  10. #26776

    Kelly

    Has anyone seen this one? Texted her and asked if she has been reviewed. She says she's new:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...u/369161768247

  11. #26775

    Klassy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThtninjaBob  [View Original Post]
    This girl has reviews on other threads in Raleigh. I see her 2 post on stg but no number attached. Can anyone who has her info please help me get connected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/641367829386
    She been around for a few years. She's ok with a wide open menu.

  12. #26774
    Thanks for the review. Is it her in the photo or different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thinredline  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/013928493999

    Couldn't find any reviews that seemed to match. I was in the area, I'd seen her pics for quite a while so I thought "what the hell".

    Pretty quick to respond via text. Had all of the right "do's" listed in the ad. Quoted 150/ hh 185/ h. A few quick questions and I was on my way.

    Given the address to a new, upscale apt complex in Garner.

    Was greeted by a very attractive, young, AA spinner. The good ended there.

    The only difference between HH and H is bottomless / top-on vs nude. No touching below the belt unless you pay an additional 175 for VIP.

    It's a really expensive HJ.

    Avoid.

  13. #26773

    I've seen her several times

    Quote Originally Posted by ThtninjaBob  [View Original Post]
    This girl has reviews on other threads in Raleigh. I see her 2 post on stg but no number attached. Can anyone who has her info please help me get connected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/641367829386
    I've seen her about 7 or 8 times. Depending on what she has going on and mood, she can be a good time. She is however always in crappy hotels. I've never been rushed or anything shady with her. Never been ghosted or waiting in parking lot. Her pics are accurate and she is always clean. I don't think I've ever paid more than $140/ hhr. BBBJ is available but she won't try anal with me but it's on the table.

    Be safe.

    BLK.

  14. #26772
    Quote Originally Posted by ThtninjaBob  [View Original Post]
    This girl has reviews on other threads in Raleigh. I see her 2 post on stg but no number attached. Can anyone who has her info please help me get connected.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/641367829386
    Have not seen her but here's another link: https://hot.com/us/nc/raleigh/escort...31-1449/m-4zZW.

  15. #26771

    Jewls Julia Marciano JuliaDC Mia Summers Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she setting up dudes with hellcsts to get car jacked up and down the east coast.
    Hell, I think that's all her names she has used. Either way total waste of time. She would also recruit her "besties" for duos or solo play. I wasted a lot of time years ago trying to set something up but once the "I require a deposit" BS started I knew they were nothing but ripoff artists and I bailed. One of her girls was damn fine too and I found all her social media so I knew she was local and real.

    Anyway, hopefully this will save some dudes from wasting any time or money on her.

    https://bocanewsnow.com/2021/11/11/i...-raton-arrest/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape