Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 19503
-
11-04-24 15:03 #14193Senior Member

Posts: 134Low Effort
Agreed. These "what's the damage?" dudes really need to get out and do their due diligence. There is no standard rate. It's a game. Play the game.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 14:13 #14192Senior Member

Posts: 160Kirkland Massage
Two spots I always drive by on Redmond way. Sunflower Spa and Belle Spa. Anyone got any info on these? Thanks.
-
11-04-24 10:31 #14191Senior Member

Posts: 1114I Spa / Mill Creek
For what it's worth, I noticed an "I Spa" in Mill Creek a few weeks ago when I stopped at the Amazon Store that's in the same plaza. They have a somewhat professional appearing website, but it's also open every day from 10 am to 9 pm and has some very mixed reviews. So I'm curious as to whether this is a "business up front, party in the back" operation.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 04:27 #14190Senior Member

Posts: 617Nothing at Eastern. But Ospa. DM'd you.
Originally Posted by DevilsDouble
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 02:06 #14189Senior Member

Posts: 47Yumi at Tokyo is phenomenal
I've dreamed of several girls from Tokyo, but Yumi was the best. Amazing natural Body with the best rack ever. Everything about Yumi is amazing and you just can't go wrong. I saw a previous review commenting on her looks, in my opinion she's similar to Bella but better. Yumi is my ATF #1. Hopefully I'll dream about her again.
Kiki is the same one who was with Bella a few months back.
-
11-04-24 00:58 #14188Regular Member

Posts: 3What's the rate at good? Same as Tokyo?
Originally Posted by CaroKann
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 00:57 #14187Senior Member

Posts: 230Third Tokyo gal?
Drew Kiki on Friday at Tokyo. Cute GND looks and shorter spinner body with natural cans, I believe she was there maybe 3 months ago. If you like a more natural looking gal she fits the bill compared to some of the gals they've had come through with obvious work done.
Sounds like Yumi is also there and I need to meet her, does anyone know who their third is this month?
-
11-04-24 00:54 #14186Senior Member

Posts: 541I'm my experience, just about all of them have showers. Don't run over time and ask politely if you can take a quick shower before you go.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 23:26 #14185Banned Member

Posts: 907Total Relax in shoreline has a shower wand with a wall mount.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 19:25 #14184Regular Member

Posts: 20Kirkland Woodinville Bothell recommendations
Work's "return to office" mandate has me up in Kirkland Woodinville Bothell area a couple times a week (I live in So. King County). Any recommendations for the area? I've seen a couple strip mall areas and RubMap is absolutely no help.
-
11-03-24 17:52 #14183Regular Member

Posts: 9O spa or Easter massage
Sorry meant O spa. There's also eastern massage that open pretty late. Any info on either?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 17:49 #14182Regular Member

Posts: 9O spa
Sorry my bad. I meant O spa at Gillman. There is another one that goes by the banner of Eastern Massage that's open late. Any info on these two?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 17:04 #14181Banned Member

Posts: 907Lisa massage has one. They also have a nice looking table shower. I reviewed them back in July.
Originally Posted by Gvbdc
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 16:58 #14180Senior Member

Posts: 617Which one is I spa? Did you mean O spa on gilman? Or someplace else?
Originally Posted by DevilsDouble
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 16:12 #14179Senior Member

Posts: 60Spots with showers (for post)
Could use a spot with facilities to freshen up afterwards. Do you know of any? I can only think of some places with table showers, but I legit just want to use a normal one after.












Reply With Quote






