Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 217 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 267 317 717 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 18203
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14963

    Stacy

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    Would love to meet her. Your inbox is full 🤷127995;8205;9794;65039;.

  2. #14962

    Stacy

    Can you clear inbox or just DM me contact. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  3. #14961

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    As others have said LOL I too am interested and more than willing to help out.

  4. #14960
    I am trying to DM you but says your inbox is full. I did send you a message when you posted for the first time about this UTR.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  5. #14959

    Ready to help too

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    Ready and waiting too please!

  6. #14958

    Latina Lauren

    I had the pleasure of meeting Lauren yesterday for the first time and let me confirm all the positive reviews were spot on. First off, she is a sweet lady, down to earth and easy to connect with as you will immediately feel comfortable. If you are a breast lover as I, her girls are succulent, and the nipple piercings are an additional nice touch. I could have spent the entire time nibbling as she enjoys that and is super responsive. During our exchange of text messages, she mentioned being a pleaser and really enjoys satisfying her partner. The whole experience was about me. Be open and upfront about what you enjoy, you will have a good time. She is skilled. Her BBJ was next level. And don't be selfish fellas. If you enjoy spending time with a lady who understands her own desires and you enjoy the reward of helping her reach that climax, she's your girl. Lauren is a keeper and I highly recommend schedule a meet for yourself. Thanks, OrlandoWeb for the introduction!

  7. #14957

    Stacy

    Tried to message you but says your storage is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  8. #14956
    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    A couple of you who I tried to reply with info need to go clear your inbox!
    I'm here waiting on reply. Check your inbox.

  9. #14955

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    I messaged you I could help dm be back.

  10. #14954

    Inbox's

    A couple of you who I tried to reply with info need to go clear your inbox!

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!

  11. #14953

    Stacy?

    Has anyone who I've shared info with reached out yet. She could really use help. She was so much fun when we hung out it didn't seem like business. Felt like I hooked up with a long lost lover from the past who was glad to be back in the sack with me. 23 year old mixed Asian and white. 225 H I'll share with more SR members but please be serious about meeting her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4053.jpg‎   IMG_4054.jpg‎   IMG_4052.jpg‎  

  12. #14952

    Digits please

    Sharing is caring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooman  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes even being a senior member with post going back several years with good feedback from top providers can still get you snubbed sometimes from getting UTR numbers. It varies from person to person.

  13. #14951

    Regular members and UTR digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    No you don't always need to be a senior member to get UTR digits that is just one tool in the screening process. We have regular members that don't post a lot but have very strong and accurate reviews as well as very good reference from top providers in the area. All that information helps out in getting digits to UTR.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Sometimes even being a senior member with post going back several years with good feedback from top providers can still get you snubbed sometimes from getting UTR numbers. It varies from person to person.

  14. #14950

    Jenna

    Can't really add anything that hasn't been said already about Jenna. She is just plain awesome. Super friendly, can hold a conversation, and straight up drop dead gorgeous. We both enjoyed the session and she quickly climbed my ATF list and very well might hold the top spot as this won't be our last rendezvous. Not the gate keeper so can't give her number out but you should definitely figure out a way to get her number so you can see for yourself.

  15. #14949
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudibaz  [View Original Post]
    So is she in St. Pete or Orlando? Just wondering which forum. LOL.
    St. Pete. Orlando made the review LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape